DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member

Tren and lactating

Hey bros, I was wondering if any of you who are gyno-prone have used tren with out that Bromo. suppliment ( I forgot how to spell it), and not had any problems with lactating or increasing your already present gyno. I'm using test c 500mg wk 1-15, dbol 50 mg wk 1-6, and letro.75 ed. I want to use tren for the last 8 wks, but I dont want to use any more anti-e's. Thanx Bros!

demonds is offline Junior Member
    rightnow I'm on a fina and test p cycle and I'm lacting and have some sornes on my nipples, no lumps yet thought, that's what making it starnge. I started 2.5mg of letro and 40 of nolva 3 days ago, I'll let you know how it works out in a week or two.

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    im on prop 100mg and tren 75mg Ed and the first week my nipple started to get itchy and puffy so i started nolva at 80mg ed and letro at 1.25 and it seemed like everytime i took my nolva is when they would get itchy so just yesterday i quit my nolva and it hasnt bothered me. So i dont know if i was having an opposite effect or what from the nolva but im gona stay on the letro .. i just hope i dont get a lump

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STRANGE
    im on prop 100mg and tren 75mg Ed and the first week my nipple started to get itchy and puffy so i started nolva at 80mg ed and letro at 1.25 and it seemed like everytime i took my nolva is when they would get itchy so just yesterday i quit my nolva and it hasnt bothered me. So i dont know if i was having an opposite effect or what from the nolva but im gona stay on the letro .. i just hope i dont get a lump
    Not to dig up an old debate and all but nolva is used for estrogen related sides, Tren aromitizes into progesterone. B6 and Bromocriptine are best, as I don't think Nolva will help in this case.

Just my 2c's

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreak101
    Not to dig up an old debate and all but nolva is used for estrogen related sides, Tren aromitizes into progesterone. B6 and Bromocriptine are best, as I don't think Nolva will help in this case.

Just my 2c's
    Agreed. various ppl have said that just using B6 alone is good enough. Go to the local pharm and get some, and dose at 200mg/ed. Dont go any higher, as it can lead to some vision problems. Also, t3 is recommended as well at 25mcg/ed. Though i think the B6 is enough in most cases.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Yeah, but all these cycles above have test in them, so anti-e's should be part of the program for estrogen related sides, with b-6 to help moderate the progesterone sides.

DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member
    So then taking B6 is O.K. in place of Bromocriptine? I'm not sure if I can ask this ( I'm not asking for a source ) but I dont even know where to get that stuff.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    IMO, you can get away with taking B-6 for the pro esp if you keep the est down with an anti-e.

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Yeah, but all these cycles above have test in them, so anti-e's should be part of the program for estrogen related sides, with b-6 to help moderate the progesterone sides.
    definatly, i didnt mean in replace of. AE's should always be used, or atleast on hand. I was referring to the tren side of things. any opinions on the t3 though?

I would try and stick just to b6, bromo can have some harsh sides. Makes my stomach feel really sick, personally.

theshiz777 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreak101

Just my 2c's

agree

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Letro and B6 would take care of both your estogen realted sides and also help with prolactin.

Thread Information