i am think about
    Andropen 275 --- 137 mg eod 1-10 week
    EQ-------------- 400mg 1-12 week
    Dbol ------------- 40mg ed 1-4 week
    winny -----------100mg eod 7-12 week
    Clomid ----------100mg ed 13-16 week
    Nolvadex 20mg ed

just a thought so give me yours

I would continue the use of test until week 13 and drop the winny personally. As well as start pct later. Looks alright otherwise though.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ggoobb
    why drop the winny
    save the winny for a cutter. This is a true bulker..I dont see why you would add winny at the end.

ggoobb is offline Junior Member
    anymore thought on this cycle i can get anything i want for gear so my option are wide open

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    I would continue the use of test until week 13 and drop the winny personally. As well as start pct later.
    I agree and start PCT at week 16. You don't need 2-17aa orals in any cycle.

But I have a question, the Andropen 275, how much prop does it have in it? If it's less then 100mg per shot eod, I'd just do it 2 X a week. You need at least 100mg of prop when using it eod, other wise it's a waste. I think multi-estered testosterone is waste any way, but that's me.

If you want the quick peak levels you get from prop. Get some prop and run it with test enan or cyp at 100mg eod (the prop) for the first 4 week. Then you could add it in week 13 for 3 weeks at 100mg eod, start PCT 3 days after last shot of prop. I see people doing sus eod, it only has 30mg of prop in a dose of 250mg, so if the person is doing half that, they're getting 15mg, the 30mg is nothing and 15mg is worst yet. I used to push the eod idea with sus, but after re-thinking it, I seen the 30mg was a waste to began with and eod had no advantage to it, with such a small amount of prop

JohnnyB

British Dragon Andropen 275 per cc
    20 mg per ml of testosterone acetate,
    90 mg per ml of testosterone decanoate,
    45 mg per ml of testosterone propionate ,
    45 mg per ml of testosterone phenylpropionate
    75 mg per ml of testosterone cypionate

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I agree and start PCT at week 16. You don't need 2-17aa orals in any cycle.

But I have a question, the Andropen 275, how much prop does it have in it? If it's less then 100mg per shot eod, I'd just do it 2 X a week. You need at least 100mg of prop when using it eod, other wise it's a waste. I think multi-estered testosterone is waste any way, but that's me.

If you want the quick peak levels you get from prop. Get some prop and run it with test enan or cyp at 100mg eod (the prop) for the first 4 week. Then you could add it in week 13 for 3 weeks at 100mg eod, start PCT 3 days after last shot of prop. I see people doing sus eod, it only has 30mg of prop in a dose of 250mg, so if the person is doing half that, they're getting 15mg, the 30mg is nothing and 15mg is worst yet. I used to push the eod idea with sus, but after re-thinking it, I seen the 30mg was a waste to began with and eod had no advantage to it, with such a small amount of prop

JohnnyB

I looked up what this has in it, do it twice a week and don't run it past the EQ, run it the same amount of time as the EQ. It has the decanote ester which takes 3 weeks to clean like EQ.

I personally do see any advantage to use that product, here's the description of what is in it. "Each multidose vial contains 20 mg per ml of testosterone acetate, 90 mg per ml of testosterone decanoate, 45 mg per ml of testosterone propionate , 45 mg per ml of testosterone phenylpropionate, and 75 mg per ml of testosterone cypionate ."

You have 165mg of long acting test, 65mg of short acting test and 45mg of a medium estered test. So in 3 day the short estered test is gone, 65mg id released into the system faster, but it's 65mg. The medium estered test, I'm not sure what the active life is but I'll guest, it'll be out of your system in 8-10 days, the long estered test would be out in 3 weeks. So you'll get a build up of the medium and the long estered test, but the short will be out of the system by the time your next shot rolls around. Trying to get something out of it by going eod would only give you 32.5mg, that will do nothing that would make a difference, not even the 65mg eod would do much if anything at all. The acetate will be out of the system in a day or 2, so that doesn't make for good eod doses.

Talk about peaks and valleys, your blood concentration will be all over the place, not to mention you're only getting 165mg of a long estered test, it'll be 330mg with 2x a week shots, less if you go with your planned eod at 137. But with cyp only being 70mg of hormone per 100mg and decanonate being about 65mg per 100mg of hormone, you're not getting much test to get a good peak level

Keep it simple, get a test with one ester, it's a lot simpler that was. If you want a short ester to peak quicker, add some prop like I mentioned.

JohnnyB

British Dragon Andropen 275 per cc
    20 mg per ml of testosterone acetate,
    90 mg per ml of testosterone decanoate,
    45 mg per ml of testosterone propionate ,
    45 mg per ml of testosterone phenylpropionate
    75 mg per ml of testosterone cypionate
    Thanks Bro, if I would of waited, I would of had to look it up. I knew that there wasn't much of any particular test in it, I hate muti estered tests, I've never used them and never will

JohnnyB

whats about
    600mg test cyp wk 1-10
    100mg eod test prop wk 1-2, 10-12
    EQ 400 mg wk 1-12

what else would be good to but in there

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I looked up what this has in it, do it twice a week and don't run it past the EQ, run it the same amount of time as the EQ. It has the decanote ester which takes 3 weeks to clean like EQ.

I personally do see any advantage to use that product, here's the description of what is in it. "Each multidose vial contains 20 mg per ml of testosterone acetate, 90 mg per ml of testosterone decanoate, 45 mg per ml of testosterone propionate , 45 mg per ml of testosterone phenylpropionate, and 75 mg per ml of testosterone cypionate ."

You have 165mg of long acting test, 65mg of short acting test and 45mg of a medium estered test. So in 3 day the short estered test is gone, 65mg id released into the system faster, but it's 65mg. The medium estered test, I'm not sure what the active life is but I'll guest, it'll be out of your system in 8-10 days, the long estered test would be out in 3 weeks. So you'll get a build up of the medium and the long estered test, but the short will be out of the system by the time your next shot rolls around. Trying to get something out of it by going eod would only give you 32.5mg, that will do nothing that would make a difference, not even the 65mg eod would do much if anything at all. The acetate will be out of the system in a day or 2, so that doesn't make for good eod doses.

Talk about peaks and valleys, your blood concentration will be all over the place, not to mention you're only getting 165mg of a long estered test, it'll be 330mg with 2x a week shots, less if you go with your planned eod at 137. But with cyp only being 70mg of hormone per 100mg and decanonate being about 65mg per 100mg of hormone, you're not getting much test to get a good peak level

Keep it simple, get a test with one ester, it's a lot simpler that was. If you want a short ester to peak quicker, add some prop like I mentioned.

JohnnyB

this is my 3rd cycle,
    my first cycle was Test e
    2nd was sust and EQ

i am think about
    Andropen 275 --- 137 mg eod 1-10 week
    EQ-------------- 400mg 1-12 week
    Dbol ------------- 40mg ed 1-4 week
    winny -----------100mg eod 7-12 week
    Clomid ----------100mg ed 13-16 week