Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: D-bol questions

  1. #1
    physco45 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1

    Question D-bol questions

    Hey i'm a newb to roids i started doin some research and now im serious about startin. Where can I get d-bols for a good price. Im thinking about gettin the thailand d-bols. Are those the best ones to get. Where can I get them ? Ya i'm a newb and did some research but i just need some simple questions. Im not goin to stack for my first cylce just d-bols and milk thistle.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,795
    Quote Originally Posted by physco45
    Where can I get d-bols for a good price. Im thinking about gettin the thailand d-bols. Are those the best ones to get. Where can I get them ?

  3. #3
    NYGIANTS21's Avatar
    NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Some Fort out there...
    Posts
    1,108
    go to your local gas station and ask the attendant behind the counter... they keep it behind the counter......just fu**in with ya.... you can't ask questions like that on this board

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,795
    Quote Originally Posted by physco45
    Hey i'm a newb to roids i started doin some research and now im serious about startin. Where can I get d-bols for a good price. Im thinking about gettin the thailand d-bols. Are those the best ones to get. Where can I get them ? Ya i'm a newb and did some research but i just need some simple questions. Im not goin to stack for my first cylce just d-bols and milk thistle.
    Bro....a little more research is in order before starting any AS cycle. A d-bol only cycle is absolutely worthless.

  5. #5
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    visit your local law enforcement office and ask them where you can get them.

  6. #6
    Darkness's Avatar
    Darkness is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Charlotte in a cage
    Posts
    860
    Yeah dbols are cheap in this website www.scammingdumbasseslikeyousince2005.com lol

  7. #7
    Ryano2005 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    362
    ...............you gotta be joking, your actually asking for a source, on arr,.............................

  8. #8
    tiger909's Avatar
    tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    1,385
    i think swole cats got some sources

  9. #9
    Tedbear981's Avatar
    Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    742

  10. #10
    briansauras's Avatar
    briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,560
    hahah asking where to buy dbol . LOL

    dont waste ur time and money on a dbol cycle. its so stupid.

  11. #11
    thejuiceisloose's Avatar
    thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,968
    wow..

  12. #12
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    read the rules..that might help....

  13. #13
    anaBROLIC's Avatar
    anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    Yeah dbols are cheap in this website www.scammingdumbasseslikeyousince2005.com lol
    dude that link dont work.. do you know of somewhere else that i can get them??



  14. #14
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    lets be nice here guys.
    dude, ya cant ask for sources here. if I were you I would delete this post.
    and ya, d-bol only sucks.
    do some research on test and pct

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •