Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ilovethejuice1 is offline New Member

bad side effects---please help

currently taking 1000mg of test cypo, and 600 eq. last night and last week when i smoked weed i went to bed and would jump out of it and i felt like i was going to go crazy or die...weed,roids? what should i do

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quit smoking pot maybe????????????????

has anyone heard of that happening before...i thought roids gave you horrible nightmares

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    tool

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    it's a combination of the weed and juice. choose one or the other but not both. weed alone can make you freak out and juice already speeds up the heart. not a good combo bro.

you will live just quit one or the other.

boardhead is offline Associate Member
    thats a heavy cycle to start...and add some funky ganj and POW ---- FREAK OUT

i would def choose one of the other...or lower your doses...

i smoke occassionally...and when juicing it def affects me more mentally

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    On cycle = no weed. period.

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    If you are on cycle you need to take it serious. Let the weed go bro...

dsa8864667 is offline Member
    I smoked last night and paid the price at the gym with no energy no strength felt burnt out a waste of a leg workout. It also could have bin the accutane that shit fu%$s you up.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    i got a solution.

CUT OUT THE WEED!!!

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    sorry, but i value my workouts more than just coppin a buzz.

I feel its stupid. but thats my opinion.

i did hear that sex is great when ur baked though!

any thoughts on this?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovethejuice1
    currently taking 1000mg of test cypo, and 600 eq. last night and last week when i smoked weed i went to bed and would jump out of it and i felt like i was going to go crazy or die...weed,roids? what should i do
    i dont understand, are you sure you werent smoking crack??? i know there is a few juicers who smoke pot quite a bit on this board, myself included. never heard of anything like that before.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    sounds like an anxiety attack are you prone to anxiety if so the pot will make you start thinking about the juice and when you feel like your gonna die definite anxiety attack can't hurt you but can scare the phuck out of ya so pick feel good or feel like death and good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    i dont understand, are you sure you werent smoking crack??? i know there is a few juicers who smoke pot quite a bit on this board, myself included. never heard of anything like that before.
    could have been premo. did your lips get numb?

LoneLifter is offline Associate Member
    I, like many others have already stated, think you should stop smoking the weed. I also question the amount of research you have put into your cycle and whether or not you have any PCT set up. Please, for your own sake, stop your cycle now...do some research, get proper PCT ahead of time and stop smoking weed.

-LL

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    This is ridiculuous. Where did you read that weed stacks good with test? Your doses of AASs sound extreme too.

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    I dont think its the weed. The cycle your doing is pretty high. I know a few people that smoke weed with their cycles and never had anything wrong happen to them. But all in all, just quit smoking that shit anyways and lower your doses on the cycle a bit.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnZ
    On cycle = no weed. period.
    off cycle = no weed period.......

if you're dedicated to stayin fit and healthy, you shouldnt be smoking anything.

Advice

In addition to all the previous advice...get some Clomid/Nolva asap and stop the cycle.

-LL

macgyver_48 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    could have been premo. did your lips get numb?
    haha, that's what i was thinking. or bug spray.

ZIA1 is offline New Member
    Bro, according to most of the posts and the articles on this site, your doses are way too high...you don't need a gram of cyp...half that would do the job. Eq would need to be kept under the dose of test so you might want to think of lowering it to 400...hence, cyp 500mg and Eq 400 mg...it's a better stack. And yes, cut the weed out and take your cycle seriously. If you're not going to cut out the weed...LOWER your dose, bro. Make sure your pct is also set up correctly. People on the forum can help you with that. Just make sure you are doing it correctly. Ask and research b4 you do anything. Good luck

oh yeah, EQ has been known to cause anxiety.

Quote Originally Posted by macgyver_48
    oh yeah, EQ has been known to cause anxiety.
    EQ has been known to cause anxiety

I've never seen that. Are there any articles on this site that back that up?

juicy juicy is offline Junior Member

Exclamation

I was on sus 375mg /week for 16week cycle, and I also smok weed too, I gain 15lb lean muscles and keep 13lb when off cycle, low dose roids + weed give me the best gain.

when you freek out because the 80% weed and 20% juice, their are lots different type of weed, some type weed make you pig out, some type weed make you want to have sex, some type weed make you think too much, and some type make you go crazy... if you want to use roids + weed, just besure pick the right weed...
    Last edited by juicy juicy; 11-01-2005 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ

Ditto....I haven't read anything on this either. Any literature to back it up? I am considering a cycle containing EQ in a couple of months.

-LL

Quote Originally Posted by juicy juicy
    I on sus 375mg /week for 16week cycle, and I also smok weed too, I gain more lean muscles, low dose roids + weed. when you freek out because the weed, their are lots different type of weed, some type weed make you pig out, some type weed make you want to have sex, some type weed make you think too much, and some type make you go crazy... if you want to use roids + weed, just besure pick the right weed...
    "just besure pick the right weed"

Or put the weed on hold for 12 weeks...can ya do that?

Quote Originally Posted by LoneLifter
    Ditto....I haven't read anything on this either. Any literature to back it up? I am considering a cycle containing EQ in a couple of months.

-LL
    I just did a few searches and the only thing I found was a site that spoke about roid rage studies. Nothing to do with anxiety or EQ. I personally have never heard of that. It seems the weed + the anxious thoughts of being on a cycle...especially the brilliant dose of 1000mg of CYP seems to be the reason.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Weed and AAS. Oh dear.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    I was on sus 375mg /week for 16week cycle, and I also smok weed too, I gain 15lb lean muscles and keep 13lb when off cycle, low dose roids + weed give me the best gain.

when you freek out because the 80% weed and 20% juice, their are lots different type of weed, some type weed make you pig out, some type weed make you want to have sex, some type weed make you think too much, and some type make you go crazy... if you want to use roids + weed, just besure pick the right weed...
    wtf!?!?!

rager is offline Member
    dude, I dont smoke the weed, but I have had that sensation many times where your laying and bed and suddenly jerk up out of bed like your having a heart attack or something? So Yes I know that exact feeling. Thing is thats more of a side effect of speed related drugs.

thanks guys i didnt really think that 1000 test and eq was a lot. all my friends say you need atleast that. thanks for the help

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member

cb25 is offline Banned
    thanks guys i didnt really think that 1000 test and eq was a lot. all my friends say you need atleast that. thanks for the help
    your friends quite obviously, are idiots. no offense of couse

granted, yes, you'll grow more on 1000mg test/wk than you will 500mg/wk. That being said...the side effects outweigh the benefits for me, and especially for a novice to anabolics.

the greater point in this thread -- is that weed has no place in a bodybuilder's lifestyle. if you can't quit smoking weed, even for 12-16 weeks, then you have no business using steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    your friends quite obviously, are idiots. no offense of couse

granted, yes, you'll grow more on 1000mg test/wk than you will 500mg/wk. That being said...the side effects outweigh the benefits for me, and especially for a novice to anabolics.

the greater point in this thread -- is that weed has no place in a bodybuilder's lifestyle. if you can't quit smoking weed, even for 12-16 weeks, then you have no business using steroids.
    true dat!

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    hehe that's funny

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    what a mess

JUICING is offline Associate Member
    The first time I did tren with prop I woke up with a tight chest and thought I was having a heart attack but it was just a anxiety attack I can't imagane if I was high

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ

no literature, just personal accounts from the boards. supposed to be like drinking too much coffee from what i gather.

tek. is offline Junior Member

you got no idea, shit cycle too.

boardhead is offline Associate Member
    EQ can cause anxiety. i know this from first hand experience.

it is a mild anxiety, but i you are already predisposed to this problem, it will definately enhance the effects.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information