Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    JonClark is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bolin
    I just read an interview with Lee priest and he talks about his cycles..... he stated that he does not take much steroid 's.... pre competition he takes just winstrol (stanazolol) and clenbuterol .....

He says that many amatuer take much more than him and he does not rely on them for growth, and he said that it would make no difference to him if the testing for steroids where very strict. Well I know that genetics have a big part in Bodybuilding, maybe he has great genetics.... but does anybody here think that this statment is true?
    shit I take more juice than Lee Priest hahahahahahah
    I'm not quite sure what to believe but I also read an interview which stated much of the same except for the fact that he has at one point or another been on every drug under the sun including gh, slin and large ammounts of test and claims to not like them. So just because he claims to only use 2 compounds now doesn't mean he didn't build his foundation on others. If drugs are really why pro's look the way they do then why aren't 70% of the people on here holding pro cards?

e.g-http://photobucket.com/albums/v74/geekgyrl/Evan/?action=view&current=DSCF0018.jpg

guy on the far left with the shaved head

Not really sure on my measurements as i haven't had them done recently and i have cycled. This was my second cycle. Before dieting it consisted of:
    1000mg sustanon /enananthate
    300mg deca
    50mg/day dbol
    4iu/day fitropin gh
    20iu/day humalog insulin

Once i started my contest diet it consisted of:
    600mg test propionate
    300mg masteron
    400mg equipoise
    50mg/day winstrol depot
    4iu/day fitropin gh
    20iu/day humalog insulin.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    remeber when Flex Wheeler was "all natural", and he was competing in Mr. O?
    They are all liars when it comes to illegal drugs, Why?
    CAUSE THEY ARE ILLEGAL!
    nuff said.

exactly
    i remember ronnie coleman said he was completely STEROID FREE once in an interview
    mind you he is a policeman

AG5678 is offline Member
    I've had a chance to actually speak with Lee one on one at the Texas Classic. He uses VERY small AMOUNTS of steroids but for a LONG period of time (juices all year round) GH is probably also added to the mix. He is very open about all his shit thats why he's criticized by the industry.

AG5678

wolar32 is offline Junior Member
    I met Lee and his Wife at the San Francisco BB pro in 2001. Very nice fellow. He told me he couldn't compete because he had a heart virus. However, he did guest pose. Anyway, I seriously doubt he is going to reveal his drug use. That subject is just too taboo (and for good reason). Even his wife is huge.

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Look at the bodybuilders from the early 1950's. THAT's how big you can get naturally (maybe) with perfect diet, work-out, and genetics.

Lee Priest's whole face looks different from when he was a teen-ager. He is 5'-4" (or thereabouts) and weighs something shy of 300 lbs. YOU figure it out.

Without actually having video of him shooting his ass full of gear, I'd still have to say he's probably done everything under the sun.

-BigLittleTim

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    There are some guys on this very board that shoot no less than 3 grams of test a week in order to maintain their weight of 270+. I dont know why it is so hard to believe that pros are taking very large amounts of juice. Hell, its not like money is an issue when you are at the top... Bodybuilding is their life, why wouldnt they be pushing the limits to be #1?

bolin is offline Associate Member
    yep right said.... guys. Still does someone know of any Pro BB that is known for having physical damge because of roid use?? maybe heart problems or something?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim
    Look at the bodybuilders from the early 1950's. THAT's how big you can get naturally (maybe) with perfect diet, work-out, and genetics.

Lee Priest's whole face looks different from when he was a teen-ager. He is 5'-4" (or thereabouts) and weighs something shy of 300 lbs. YOU figure it out.

Without actually having video of him shooting his ass full of gear, I'd still have to say he's probably done everything under the sun.

-BigLittleTim
    OK I dunno where you are gettin ur info from, but Lee is nowhere close to 300 lbs man. He competes around 200. If he was 300 he would not be human at that height. If he was that heavy he would make Ronnie look small.

-Bino

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    He took a shitloead to get that big, and has to stay on something even if it is HGH to stay that large

daveywave is offline Junior Member
    bah...

which interview are you referring to? something tells me the likes of the bodybuilding.com, i think it was in getbig.com and another source lee explains he takes, in cycles, on occasion, in the off-season...

1ml x 2 (4ml total) a week of both deca and parabolin(tren ,finaplix etc). he says he does not like the results he received from using test because it supresses his natural test levels. so i assume thats where the parabolin comes in.

of course this is hearsay, but this is what i have read that came quoted on his interviews.

on another note, these days his off season weight is around 240-255 and contest hes coming in around 220-230

yep right said.... guys. Still does someone know of any Pro BB that is known for having physical damge because of roid use?? maybe heart problems or something?
    anyone???

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, Lee says he never take test any more, because in the long run test will destroy your natrual test, and it only made him weaker.

my question please!!!

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    my question please!!!
    Well, mohammed benezisa and andreas munzer comes to mind.(they both died.) This doesnt answer your question I guess but ive noticed that Ronnie, Shawn, Graig Titus, Flex, Dennis James all had a full head of hair before, but they are all bald now! Wonder why? LOL.

zomzom is offline Associate Member
    Lee priest made movies title "Lee priest Another Blond Myth" if i remember well you all can see how he was surcharged with Steroids in 2000, so much surcharged that he toks over 2years too get ride of his FAT.

Total BS, Priest is on 2000mg+ of test 18+IU of GH and God know what else.
    I love when these guys try to act like steroids and other drugs are not the reason they are pro.........It takes hard work, good genetics and a boat load of drugs to get to that level.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    Lol that is funny what next? Ronnie saying he never went on the sauce, that he never poked a needle in his dartboard lookin ass?
    LOL.....YEAH RIGHT......... :LOL:

Into the video of Jay cutler "New, improved and Beyond" When he is at home at the moment he opens his fridge we can see some Vials of Deca -durabolin .

Just make a pause(break)on image when Jay opens his fridge and look. His vials are in the corner up in the right of his fridge door .
    Last edited by zomzom; 11-30-2005 at 05:36 PM.

paulastone is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zomzom
    Into the video of Jay cutler "New, improved and Beyond" When he is at home at the moment he opens his fridge we can see some Vials of Deca -durabolin .

Just make a pause(break)on image when Jay opens his fridge and look. His vials are in the corner up in the right of his fridge door .
    Dont think jay would put deca in his fridge. re-check the vid dude its slin!

Dont think jay would put deca in his fridge. re-check the vid dude its slin!
    no it is deca

I also want to add something about Test

Other possible side effects are testicular atrophy, reduced sper-matogenesis, and especially an increased aggressiveness. Those who transfer this aggressiveness to their training and not their environment do not have to worry. Unfortunately this is not the case in some athletes who take Testosterone enanthate . Testoster-one and Finaject are both primary reasons for some eruptions. In particular, high doses are in part responsible for anti-social be-havior among its users. One can talk here of a sort of "superman syndrome" that occurs in some users.
    Last edited by zomzom; 12-01-2005 at 03:55 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information