Thread: Kynoselen?????

junit37 is offline Junior Member

Kynoselen?????

Was wondering if anyone has any personal experience with Kynoselen? I have personal experience with it before and after sporting events. Was wondering if anyone else used it for any purpose?

For all you who don't know what Kynoselen is:
    Originally used by vets to inhibit protein breakdown (catabolism) in animals, this peculiar drug soon found its way into bodies of AIDS patients who desperately needed something to prevent their bodies from breaking down protein.
    Kynoselen is different than steroids and induces many very important physiological processes all bodybuilders love. Increased anabolism/anti-catabolism, increased ATP production and reduced body fat levels. Kynoselen is a very popular contest prep drug in France.

Kynoselen is a vitamin/mineral supplement, not a testosterone related anabolic steroid like you might expect. Kynoselen is a new drug; and nobody has been able to precisely explain how it works. However, it's the belief by some in the scientific community that one of Kynoselen's key ingredients, adenosine monophosphate (AMP) is the main reason for its popularity with bodybuilders.

They believe that AMP acts as a signaling compound that instructs the muscle cell to initiate protein synthesis. This makes a lot of sense because increased AMP levels have been shown to dramatically increase a master enzyme that controls virtually all cellular activity.

Some bodybuilders are using Kynoselen for site injections, similar to synthol site injections. But generally most do subcutaneus injection (under the skin, like an insulin injection).

The general "gym doseage" is about 1 ml per day for a 200 lb. bodybuilder.

liftin4life is offline Associate Member
    I've heard it's AMAZING....one guy said he gained 1/2" on his arms in 2 wks solid. But..where do you get it?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    good stuff

junit37 is offline Junior Member
    I never used it for bodybuilding purposes but found it to be unique for endurance maybe because it's main ingredient is B12. It's really not "amazing" by any means, more of just a vitamin supplement. I never used it for any significant amount of time, therefore, don't know it's capacity for building muscle. It's not illegal in the states so you can by it online pretty easy. Google it. Would love to hear of anyone's lengthy experience with it.

Thread Information