jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member

Gonna Eat 5,500 Cals, Help With Macros

im gonna bump my calories up to 5,500 next week. im in need of some help though in how to break up my macro ratios. im currently eating a 40/40/20 breakdown. im weight 230 right now so max i want to eat in protein is 2 times my bodyweight. i know ill have to up the carbs to. also should i continue to eat carbs and fats seperately or should i combine a little here and there? im in my 4th week of my first cycle of test e at 500mg/ week. thanks in advance.

jdh
    one more thing. i know some of you will say 5,500 isnt enough, but im very carb sensitive. i know that i will put on some fat with this cycle but i want to try to minimize it while maximizing muscle gain.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Never be afraid of eating too much protein. That said, it would be hard for you to get in more than 460 grams of protein/day, especially when you realize that meat is mostly water by weight rather than protein.

Complex carbs+fat=okay in my book.
    sugars=bad in my book, especially with fat. There are exceptions to this, however.

jdh
    all but 120 of my daily carb intake is complex. the 120 is my pwo dextose. im just hesitant about mixing any carbs with fat dueto extra fat storage. any body else have thoughts

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    wrong forum...

could a mod move it to the diet forum?

thanks...

jdh
    hey bro. i would have posted in the diet forum but i thought id post here because i think diets vary if your using aas. my question pertains more to diet while on aas.so i was looking for more of a response from those who do use and i thought this would be the right forum.

Thread Information