Thread: HCG use

dragon69 is offline Member

HCG use

I have 2 vials of HCG 5000iu. I am currently finishing a cycle, maybe go another 3-5 weeks max. (tren /prop) During the cycle I have seen some info on PCT change here, so I wanted to get things straight.

I'm just wondering what would be the best way to use my HCG in bringing things back fast. I have contemplated doing 1000iu a week during the last number of weeks of the cycle, then doing clomid/nolva after the last HCG shot (1 vial hcg total used over those weeks).

However, I have ALSO recently seen info posted here that suggested that HCG and clomid/nolva be used concurrently during PCT. So I guess I could do HCG only the last week of the cycle and continue it through early PCT.

Opinions here?

alltherage is offline Junior Member
    Check in pct thread bro, I just found out today your not supposed to use hcg for pct, you do it with your juice. There's a wicked post called hcg profile or something like that. With hcg they say less is more, depending on how long your cycle was and how much test you were doing, it says if you only did a 8 week cycle hcg isn't even nessecary. you have to have a 5 day break before you start your clomid from hcg. I like to do one 5000 iu amp, I do 500iu's every day for ten days, then make sure you've timed it correctly so you start your clomid at the proper time, but apparantly doing clomid and hcg at the same time is a waste, you want to do nolvadex with hcg.500iu's would be up to the 10 on an insulin needle

that's what I thought too untill I read this;

HPTA Reversal, good info from B B 4 L

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    When using HCG , it needs to be used during the cycle from say one. In this case I'd suggest doing 300iu ed for 5 days, then go 300-500iu every 3 days. PCT should not be limited by time, do it until your sex drive is back in full swing

JohnnyB

Here is a section of a thread in which hooker responds
    Quote:
    HCG shouldn't ever be used in PCT since it is suppressive, but it can be useful during cycles to maintain testicle size and function. end quote

hooker:
    If you read the HCG profile all the way through (including the entire thread), I think you'll agree that HCG ought to be used for PCT (with Nolvadex ).

?? do you say about this

any comments?

HCG during pct. With 2 vials of 5000mg, I'd go 2000mg, then 4 days later 2000mg, then every 4 days 1000mg (6x). To each his own though. Clomid and Nolva during same time. Some think Clomid might be redundant cuz it works along the same pathways.

so many schools of thought here.....from the info I've gathered over the last 8 months or so it seems there are 3 distinct ways to use hcg . During cycle but not pct, to START pct only, and throughout pct (which I don't think is a good idea).

So I would pick either during cycle till PCT time or to start pct before the clomid/nolva.
    This actually when you look back at it, was my original question.
    So, opinions or which way for maximum detention?

retention.....lol typo

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    It seems that the current way of thinking is HCG only during cycle and not for PCT. 25 years ago everyone used it for PCT and it worked, at least it brought your nads back. Everyone is different but I can tell you for me personally I have substantial testicular atrophy about 6 weeks into a cycle. 500 iu HCG per day sub-q brings me back like new, it is great. With there being other options becides HCG for PCT that dont supress HTPA it seems like there is no reason to take the chance. One thing that I dont understand though is this, if HCG brings the boys back and boosts you test production when you take it during your cycle, then how can it be bad for PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    HCG during pct. With 2 vials of 5000mg, I'd go 2000mg, then 4 days later 2000mg, then every 4 days 1000mg (6x). To each his own though. Clomid and Nolva during same time. Some think Clomid might be redundant cuz it works along the same pathways.

Haven’t I read that big doses of HCG like that at once have been reported to cause gyno in some athletes? I think I read that in one of Hookers profiles if I am not mistaken.

eddie follow the link in post 3 and it will give some new info that suggests hcg , clomid, nolva all concurrently.
    But I don't like the idea of de-sensitizing the response of the testes to LH. Although that's only supposed to occur at doses over 1500iu.

So again, what to believe here? Sounds like either are decent plans, certainly better than most others anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    Haven’t I read that big doses of HCG like that at once have been reported to cause gyno in some athletes? I think I read that in one of Hookers profiles if I am not mistaken.

Like you said, everyone has their own way of doing things. If it works, why change it?

so, during cycle or early pct?

Oh I only have the crack top vials of solvent and powder, I have no storage container so I can do a little bit at a time. So how do you suggest that I store this in the fridge then?

Maybe wash out an old B12 vial and stick it in there?

Quote Originally Posted by dragon69
    Oh I only have the crack top vials of solvent and powder, I have no storage container so I can do a little bit at a time. So how do you suggest that I store this in the fridge then?

Maybe wash out an old B12 vial and stick it in there?

If it were me I would pre load my insulin syringe's all at one time and put them in the fridge. That would seem to be the safest way.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Like you said, everyone has their own way of doing things. If it works, why change it?
    I am with you on that......

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    If it were me I would pre load my insulin syringe's all at one time and put them in the fridge. That would seem to be the safest way.
    hmmm I thought of that already but the thing is I have kids so that's not a real safe thing to do.
    The vial thing might be ok, just want to make sure I can get all the residual product out of there first.

I dont know that much about sterility with this stuff. I am sure some of the bros that make their own stuff would know. It would seem safer to me not to take the chance of contaminating the b-12 vial by trying to wash it out. Will a little b-12 residue affect the HCG ?

no it shouldn't

zircon is offline Junior Member
    I'd leave some b12 in there. INject the hcg ion there...just know what vol b12 u havein there. That way you'll be able to measure more precisely anyway

Thread Information