Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: upset stomach

  1. #1
    Testsubject's Avatar
    Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    shoutingatthedevil
    Posts
    2,816

    upset stomach

    Just started a cycle (500mg Test E, 500mg Omnadren per week). My stomach it constantly upset, I sometimes take 5 or 6 shits in a day. Do you think the steroids are causing it?? Is there anything I can take to relieve my upset stomach??

  2. #2
    fitnessguy's Avatar
    fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    over the hills & far away
    Posts
    2,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Just started a cycle (500mg Test E, 500mg Omnadren per week). My stomach it constantly upset, I sometimes take 5 or 6 shits in a day. Do you think the steroids are causing it?? Is there anything I can take to relieve my upset stomach??
    my guess would be a change in diet...I've never had any occurances of upset stomach caused by AAS. I shit about 5 times a day too. they aren't runny shits or anything. well, there was this one time i shit 12 times in a row, yes the runny kind, but it was something i ate. You would NOT have wanted to be my asshole that night!

  3. #3
    godkilla's Avatar
    godkilla is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    the true north
    Posts
    1,910
    i had some serious stomach acid probs when i took sustanon . ending up using zantac for awhile.

  4. #4
    Eddie8's Avatar
    Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    my guess would be a change in diet...I've never had any occurances of upset stomach caused by AAS. I shit about 5 times a day too. they aren't runny shits or anything. well, there was this one time i shit 12 times in a row, yes the runny kind, but it was something i ate. You would NOT have wanted to be my asshole that night!

    Actually...I don’t think that I ever want to be your ass hole..LOL...You shit 5 times per day normally for real? Great, another thing that I can feel inferior about. I hate this board.

  5. #5
    elcapitan's Avatar
    elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    O.C.
    Posts
    177
    I agree with fitness guy two times
    First No way I would want to be your asshole anyday.
    Second it is probably due to diet when I take in more protein than normal it's like that for a few days.

  6. #6
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    Actually...I don’t think that I ever want to be your ass hole..LOL...You shit 5 times per day normally for real? Great, another thing that I can feel inferior about. I hate this board.
    shittin around the 4-5 times a day mark is normal if your ingestin the right amount of food to grow on.

  7. #7
    Tattoo70's Avatar
    Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Your girlfriend knows
    Posts
    350
    Yep I'm definatly a multi-pooper!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •