naturalselection is offline Junior Member

fina only anybody???

i am considering a fina only cycle. i need to gain some quick mass, without the water weight. i could throw in some prop, but kinda want to keep it as simple as possible. i have gained 35 lbs in the last 8 months natty, but i have about 6 more months or so to gain another 35 b4 i plan to start cutting to enter my first bb comp. i want to be clean 4 a possible ua (urine analysis) but want to be as ready as possible by april/may 2006. i am 5 10 and 210 right now at maybe 15% bodyfat. any suggestions?

Gassy is offline Junior Member
    I've done fina only cycles when I was younger and stupider. I was lucky and didn't have sexual sides. Be smart and add some prop, your gonna be injecting ED or EOD anyway, plus your gains will be much better. What's the rush? This is a marathon not a sprint.

what would you run them at if you were shooting ed, and how long? i've done 2 prop cycles b4, but i am very sensitive to the pain, i can man up though. no girl right now so if the sides occur, f*** it. i'll consider it another one of the many worth while sacrifices for the sport.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    u need a bit of test in there...my buddy who knows his sh!t experiemented with a fina only cycle...2 weeks in he was haveing serious sexual sides he got right on some test...just a thought...good luck

thks guys, but what about doses on the fina

Gassy is offline Junior Member
    50mg ED or 100mgEOD, still plenty of room in that syringe for a little test.

Thread Information