jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member

Dbol At The End Of Cycle?

ive read a few posts about guys using dbol at the beginning and end of a cycle. anyway im on my first cycle using test e at 500/mg week. i started running dbol at the beginning of my cycle but dropped it because i felt it was messing with me. anyway id like to give it another shot. would it be wise or ok to run it toward the end of my 12 week cycle? if so for how long . anybody have any thoughts on this and why it might be beneficial for someone to do so. thanks guys.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    it will bloat u @ the end of ur cycle but u can run winni or test prop untill ur pct dat`s will b better

Latimus is offline Banned
    people will run dbol later on in their cycles. but never right at the end. This is because like hosam said its too hard to solidify these gains...you will lose them just as fast as they came. If you were going to try it..try it now.

goodluck.

jdh
    hosam, what type of benefits would i get from running winstrol up to pct? im assuming id start it after my last test injection right? also that wouldnt be to much for my first cycle would it . thanks guys.

jdh
    also latimus says try dbol now if i really want to. im finishing my 5th of 12 weeks right now, would it be a bad idea to start running it now for 3 or 4 weeks? what would be a better idea, dbol now or winny up to pct?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I've ran dbol beginning and end of a cycle before. I like dbol, it is a great size strength builder. It does give me a headache the first day or two and it really wants to give my gyno. So I take it with nolva.

It worked really well at the beginning and not so well at the end for me. It seemed as if my system was resistant during the second course. Perhaps this is because my body had just finished dealing with dbol (6 weeks prior) and therefore was not as responsive to the second course? I dunno.

Personally I prefer to end with Anavar . If an adequate dose is taken (60mg ED minimum) the results will follow. For me winny is a pain in the joints.

FYI, IMO, YMMV, BYOB, ASAP, TTFN… ~eGGz~

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I would take it at the end. Have and know others that have. The benifit is like any oral or quick acting injectable... keeps your levels up until pct. Also I will say this, unless someone can get me to understand, you gain or you dont gain... Yes you will carry some water or bloat with dbol but where in the world do people solidify gains at the end of cycle by the type of anabolic used??? How about keeping Lean Muscle by pcting, eating big, train intensely, rest. That is how I solidify/keep gains.

superfat73 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    I've ran dbol beginning and end of a cycle before. I like dbol, it is a great size strength builder. It does give me a headache the first day or two and it really wants to give my gyno. So I take it with nolva.

It worked really well at the beginning and not so well at the end for me. It seemed as if my system was resistant during the second course. Perhaps this is because my body had just finished dealing with dbol (6 weeks prior) and therefore was not as responsive to the second course? I dunno.

Personally I prefer to end with Anavar . If an adequate dose is taken (60mg ED minimum) the results will follow. For me winny is a pain in the joints.

FYI, IMO, YMMV, BYOB, ASAP, TTFN… ~eGGz~

had a question for you eggz, if dbol gives you gyno would it not be better to take l-dex? Also can you run dbol at end of 1st cycle but not beginning

jdh
    bro, if your gonna hijack a thread at least make it relevent to my original question.

superfat73 is offline Associate Member

Smile

2nd portion of my question is relevant. At least it does to me. What do you think jdh??? If you still dont think so, then think of it as a bump for you. You should be grateful then...

Bigkarch is offline Junior Member
    bridging IMO is not going to help,..pct is key...what is the mentallity of bridging....keeping test levels up..keeping gains...keeping what...

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by superfat73
    had a question for you eggz, if dbol gives you gyno would it not be better to take l-dex? Also can you run dbol at end of 1st cycle but not beginning
    Anastrozole/A-dex/L-dex/Armidex is an AI, which I do include in my cycles @ .25mg ED to help with bloat, the nolva @ 10mg ED is to combat gyno symptoms. For a first cycle I recommend just Test C or Test E. Yes, Dbol can be taken at the end of a cycle, as Mesomorphyl already stated. For me dbol works best as a jumpstart to a long ester cycle.

Last edited by eGGz; 11-11-2005 at 10:04 PM.

Thread Information