Thread: Deca and Sust

TXJ
    TXJ is offline New Member

Deca and Sust

Wanted to know if anyone could tell me if 1ML sust and 2ML Deca would be ok to do in the same injection. I am looking to do both for 8 weeks. Or should I mix them up say Deca Monday Sust Thursday.

Let me know.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    to answer your question, yes you can put them in the same syringe, but you are def. going about this the wrong way.
    what does your cycle look like? 8 weeks isn't long enough for those compounds IMO....

TXJ
    TXJ is offline New Member
    What would you suggest 10 weeks? I have Lots of Deca and 10 vials of Sust. I also have clen but I wasn't planning on using it with this cycle. Also I was planning on running Clomid the last couple of weeks to level me off. I have done just a straight Sust cycle before and was pleased. Everyone says to reasearch everything but there is so much bad info out there. What type of cycle would you recomend. This will be my second cycle first in over two years. I am 27 6'4 200

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TXJ
    What would you suggest 10 weeks? I have Lots of Deca and 10 vials of Sust. I also have clen but I wasn't planning on using it with this cycle. Also I was planning on running Clomid the last couple of weeks to level me off. I have done just a straight Sust cycle before and was pleased. Everyone says to reasearch everything but there is so much bad info out there. What type of cycle would you recomend. This will be my second cycle first in over two years. I am 27 6'4 200
    i would suggest something like:

weeks 1-13 sustanon @ 125- 150mg EOD (you will need more sus)
    weeks 1-12 deca @ 100mg EOD (i know it doesn't have to be shot eod, but just for simplicity)
    whole cycle + pct 200mg b-6 ED
    whole cycle + pct 10mg nolva ED, bumped to 20-40mg during pct
    pct starts week 17, for about 4-5 weeks clomid, nolva, and b-6

Thread Information