little men is offline Associate Member

my freind just pulled 1.1ml out of a 1ml amp is it fake??

just plugged a freind of mine who is doing a sust only cycle and we got 1.1ml out of the amp, is this possible in any way cos i doubt organon would f##k up and give u more than what is meant to be in the amp??

maximustoday is offline Junior Member
    Maybe his syringe might not be that accurate?

i dont think that is possible???

has this happened to anyone??

Sustanon 250 distributed by Organon Australia Pty Limited Manufactured by N.V Organon Oss Holland

Batch Number 630221
    expiry 2008-11

transform is offline Associate Member
    it happened to me with farmak prop. there was always nearly 1.25ml in an amp (i thought there was only meant to be 1ml). it definitely wasnt fake though.

Little Men,
    Is it on a paper label or printed on a snap-off glass ampoule? If it's on glass, it aint fake, not worth the efforts for counterfeiters to go through.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Little Men,
    Is it on a paper label or printed on a snap-off glass ampoule? If it's on glass, it aint fake, not worth the efforts for counterfeiters to go through.
    disagreed, i got a batch of fake glass ampules, fakes can be tough to tell

Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    disagreed, i got a batch of fake glass ampules, fakes can be tough to tell
    Diezell,
    It had the writing on the glass itself? Not a printed label.

their definatly fake, i got on the phone with my source tonight to compare with the sust he is selling at the moment and they are definatly fake, very well done fake i must add, batch numbers printed on the stick on label on the amp
    the guy that sold it to him is about to get a late night house call, i hope he has health insurance cos he's not going to be in a good state if i know my freind very well

What comes around goes around.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Diezell,
    It had the writing on the glass itself? Not a printed label.
    yeah.. fakes are everywhere and they are done very very good

Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    yeah.. fakes are everywhere and they are done very very good
    That much I know. Just surprised cuz of the extent of work done with printing on glass as opposed to on a paper label. I've seen worse in my years.

yeah there are some that are obvious but there are alllott of very good fakes. assholes will do anything to gain a few bucks

Tommy Boston is offline New Member
    Little Men... I bought a bunch of sust. 250 amps, and some of the oil is lighter shades than others, all came from the same hook-up. I thought i bought junk. I later found out with the lot numbers, they just use cheap oils. I still havent used them yet- still building a kit. I also just bought 1cc vials of deca from organon in a flip off vial, white lable, alumin. band ect. 10.00 a piece havent heard anything about them yet??

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Boston
    Little Men... I bought a bunch of sust. 250 amps, and some of the oil is lighter shades than others, all came from the same hook-up. I thought i bought junk. I later found out with the lot numbers, they just use cheap oils. I still havent used them yet- still building a kit. I also just bought 1cc vials of deca from organon in a flip off vial, white lable, alumin. band ect. 10.00 a piece havent heard anything about them yet??

i wouldnt use the gear if its fake, even though it probly dose contain trace amounts of test in it, it just isnt worth risking your health, go to your source and get ur money back and if he tries to argue that its legit then he should be happy to give you your money because he will be able to sell it easily if in is in fact legit.

id love to get these guys making this fake stuff and put a bullet in them

8pak is offline Junior Member
    Most all major pharmacutical companies will very slightly overfill their glass ampules--figuring most people will spill minute amount when they break it open. It's standard practice--don't know about UGLs or fakies though.

ranran is offline Junior Member
    Transform is right, Farmak consistently overdoses their prop

juicy juicy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by little men
    just plugged a freind of mine who is doing a sust only cycle and we got 1.1ml out of the amp, is this possible in any way cos i doubt organon would f##k up and give u more than what is meant to be in the amp??
    dude... I have done three cycle of organon sus-250, each amp are 1.1ml, some time are 1.15ml and I know they are real because I have grow good muscle with it...

BIGREDDOG is offline New Member
    just did a paki and it was 1.1, first one like that after about 18 amps. all are from the same batch. hope i find more, this will make up for what i lose in the pin

FINAMAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by little men
    i wouldnt use the gear if its fake, even though it probly dose contain trace amounts of test in it, it just isnt worth risking your health, go to your source and get ur money back and if he tries to argue that its legit then he should be happy to give you your money because he will be able to sell it easily if in is in fact legit.

id love to get these guys making this fake stuff and put a bullet in them
    Violence aint the answer brother, pay backs a bitch . Plus what goes around comes around, eventually some one will do something about that but yeah I have gotten screwed before I know how you feel. More research about the product your getting pays off trust me.

Thread Information