Thread: Gyno Question

Gyno Question

I have been off a long 1g of test cycle for a little over a month and a half...... i have stopped taking nolva...and clomid......i feel a small lump to the left of my nipple...not really noticable.....but i can feel it....didnt know if it would be a good idea to get more nolva or letro.....

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Letro-if it is coming on IMO nolva-but if it is there letro is the way to go.

its just got me all nervous....im gonna be starting a sust 250/tren cycle in a couple weeks and i was seriously contemplating not doing it out of fear of having to go under the knife

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    That strange u got it that far after your cycle, i would think a month and a haf after and with PCT u should have been safe, wat was your cycle?

Tren doesn't aromatize and in reasonable amounts sustanon doesn't tend to either. Sustanon results in less water retention and also aromatizes less than either testosterone enanthate or cypionate . So nolvadex should be fine with respect to the concerns for sustanon. But only you can know your bodies predisposition to gyno based on your lessons learned from previous cycles. Good luck.

Well honestly guys when i look in the mirror it doesnt look any different, when i squeeze i dont feel a actually hard ball....i was basically taking 750 mgs to 1000mgs per week for 15-18 weeks along with winny liquid at the end....... also started with 50 mg d-bols at the begining....

i just feel it when i put my arm back i can see a slight rise in the skin (lump wise ) on the left side of my nipple.......

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Sust=Test, so therefore, Test=Sust, so proving that if Test will aromatize into estrogen, so will sust. You can try the letro to eliminate it, works for some, not for others, you'll just have to see. IMO if you want to see it gone delay your next cycle while you try the letro, if it doesn't work then you have choices to make.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Sust=Test, so therefore, Test=Sust, so proving that if Test will aromatize into estrogen, so will sust. .
    Not necessarily. I stand by what I said before. "Will" is a very strong word. But I would agree that waiting might'nt be a bad idea.

im not real prone to gyno ....i have like 20 20mg nolva would it help reduce the signs of gyno...should i take 10mg per day or 20mg per day

Quote Originally Posted by BIGPAPAPUMP77
    im not real prone to gyno ....i have like 20 20mg nolva would it help reduce the signs of gyno...should i take 10mg per day or 20mg per day
    In all my years 20mg has been standard protocol.

Thread Information