tito2484 is offline New Member

trenbolon acetate

anyone ever use this stuff in there cycle....I was thinking about throwing it in on my next cycle rather than using eq with sustanon ...i was gonna use trenbolon and sustanon....any suggestions or experiences with it let me know...thanks

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Prop is more popular than sust for stacking with tren A. This lends the stack quite well to short cycles. Cycles as short as 6 weeks have been used with good results. The prop goes to work quickly, you see. Anyway, it is probably better, whatever test you use, to make sure you have supraphysiological levels of exogenous test free in your blood first, before beginning the tren. The reason is, if the tren shuts you down before the test is working, you will know it and feel it. Even if your libido never crashes, you got to remember, that is only one small part of the whole syndrome. So typically one PROBABLY (I have never ran sust with tren) wait 3 weeks or so before starting the tren. Now, at the end of the cycle, you can run tren right up through the last test shot, since the long esters will still be present and active after the tren has been eliminated from the body. With prop, you might want to stop the tren a few days before stopping the prop. I like to continue prop for 2-3 weeks after the tren clears, myself. It probably improves pct reaction. Plenty of folks get results without these hairsplitting precautions, so don't think it is gospel or anything... just my preference and that of a few others.

You should run the tren for at least 6 weeks. You can run it much longer if you like. I don't think 12 weeks is excessive at all. You need to shoot tren A ED, though, so the ED shots get old for some folks. But this is a good reason/excuse to also shoot your sust ED. Try anywhere between 1/3 and 1/2 amp ED. Stick to the lower end if you have never done over 500mg before. 1/2 amp ED would be 875mg for the week. The difference in gains might not be cost-effective, depending on how much you are paying for your sust, which is usually overpriced for what you are getting, IMHO.

Tren is fairly dose-critical. There is generally a fairly narrow range of dosage that for an individual is both effective and manageable. Typically this is 50 to 75mg/ED. Since this is your first go at tren, start out at the low end for a week or two, then if no sides are noticed, bump it up about 10mg a week until your have SOME sides, but they are not unbearable. Obviously if the sides are troublesome at 50mg, then back it off 10mg or so. These fine adjustments in response to sides will keep you in the zone. Test should be somewhat higher than the tren, but the test dosage is, of course, not as critical. Sides from test are easily managed.

In case of progestin type gyno, you should have BOTH letro and cabergoline (or bromo if you prefer it over the cabergoline) and you can also run a preventative dose of B6, maybe 100mg/ED. Bump that up to 200mg if gyno appears. Hopefully, you have done test-only cycles and know that you are not prone to gyno from test. That would indicate that any gyno experienced on this stack would very likely be caused by the tren. THis gyno is treated differently from normal common estrogen related gyno. Nolva should be used at high dose, certainly, when gyno appears, but the real medicine is the cabergoline (or bromo) and letro. However, they take a few days to begin working well. So you run 100mg nolva for a week or so to hopefully retard the progress of the gyno. This is progestin gyno, now, but there is still some synergy involving estrogen. In the total absence of estrogen, progestin gyno is easily managed. That means you should immediately block the receptors with nolva, and immediately go on letro with a solid front load. This will knock your libido pretty flat, but that is the lesser of two weevils, as they say. Meanwhile the cabergoline is going to work to directly attack the progestin side of things. You might not be troubled with progestin gyno at all, but you should be ready to respond to it immediately.

It would also be a good idea to have some vitamin B5 on hand, in case of acne. THis is also called Pantothenic Acid, I believe. Don't worry... it is fairly cheap in bulk. Try to have 300g or so on hand. Taurine is also a common supplement for tren users. You will sweat a lot, so keep the fluid intake extremely high, and watch your electrolytes.

It is best to be very lean when going into a tren cycle. You will see modest but very hard and presentable gains. THis hardening effect is not as noticeable if your BF is much over 10%. (REAL 10%, not "could be" type wishful thinking or underestimation) The sust will bloat you somewhat, of course, but no big deal. The magic is still happening in there somewhere. Your 10mg/ED dose of nolva will help somewhat. This low dose will also help keep your HDL up, which is the main reason to take it right from the start.

You don't have to have the tremendous caloric surplus that is required with, say, a deca /test stack, when running tren and test. But you do need to keep protein high, and watch the sugars and processed starches. An extra 800 to 1000 calories per day above off-cycle maintenance level should do the trick.

Tren does not affect all users in the same way. Don't be surprised of you react differently than "normal". Tren is not a normal AAS... it is black friggin magic. Respect it and be careful of your dose. Watch for sides, particularly aggression, which few first time users know how to channel properly. If you get angry easily, you need to cut the dose. Someone posted I think yesterday that they were using only 30mg/ED and getting good results, and that sides were just too bad at higher doses. I have also read of guys running 150mg/ED. Start out slow, adjust as needed. Go as low or as high as you need, to get and stay in the zone.

Read Hooker's excellent profile on tren for more background.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You're talking about a big jump from eq to tren

JohnnyB

tito2484 is offline New Member
    WELL I WAS ACTUALLY THINKING ABOUT THE PROP INSTEAD OF THE SUST WITH THIS CYCLE...I DID SUSTANON WITH MY LAST ONE AND I WANTED TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT WHICH IS WHY IM GLAD I JUST READ YOUR EXPLANATION...SO BASICALLY YOU ARE SAYING THAT I SHOULD BE DOING ABOUT 50mg OF THE TREN ED....AND I WAS GONNA BEING DOING A SHOT OF TEST EOD...THAT SOUND ALRIGHT OR NO...THANKS FOR THE HELP

MY STATS ARE 6 FEET...197LBS...15% BF...NOT SURE IF THIS HELPS BUT I FIGURED WHAT THE HELL

superdrol85 is offline New Member
    maybe youall could help me i was recently told that you could shoot winstol orally and i was wondering if this was true. And could i due tren the same way

Thread Information