beefjr22 is offline Banned

Test E and Gyno how ealry?

I started my cycle of test e only for now yesterday....I am a little worried about gyno and have nolva on the way. my question is whats the earliest i could feel the warning signs of gyno.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    are you only using test e ? i dont think u need to worry the first weeks (not sure though). If ur using dbol /drol there are rare cases when ppl get it within the first week, i got it within the first hours though lol.

if ur worried take 10-20mg nolva ed if u get symptoms like itching, sore and really sensitive nipples bump it up to 80mg ed till symptoms go away, then do 20mg ed for the rest of the cycle.

beefjr22 is offline Banned
    Yeah im doin test e right now and i might throw in some winny the last six weeks not sure yet tho, time will tell but i was just wonderin how early i could feel the symptoms of gyno....sore nipples or tingleing or what ever, im not even sure what they are. Ive dont one test e cycle previosly w/o an anti-e and did not get gyno so i might not even have ot worry about it. i just want to make sure

dont worry to much, but always have anti e and PCT before u even start a cycle, there are ppl who dont get gyno on their first cycle but get it on the second one etc etc, so u can never tell. IMO better to be safe than sorry!

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Everyone is different. There really is no telling when.

A safe bet is to assume that you will start to get gyno the first day. Point being, make sure you have all your stuff before you start your cycle.
    Mistakes happen, things go wrong, all of the sudden you are SOL with no anti e's.
    Just a word of caution.

Best of luck with your cycle.

Thread Information