BottleSlinger1109 is offline New Member

Exclamation Help!!!!....Injection site infection?

Ok Guys I Posted A Thread A Couple Days Ago Talking About The Pain In My Right Delt Injection Site.....welll....it's Gotten Worse...the Area Is Warm To The Touch, Puffy And A Lil Red....i'm Almost Positive I've Got An Infection....it's So Painful I Can't Lift My Arm Past About Mid Stroke On A Delt Fly (w/ No Weight). What Can I Do???? Or Is This Something Normal?....this Is My First Injection On My First Cycle ever!!! I Really Want To Continue My Cycle, But Need To Know If My Concerns Are Founded Or Just Newbie Nervousness....fast Reply's Are Greatly Appreciated...thanks Again Bro's.

Be Safe, Get Big

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    what did you inject and how many days ago?

Hellfire Test E.....250mg/ml.....just One Cc For Now...was Planning On Ramping Up To 2 Cc 3rd Week....also...it Was 3 Days Ago....use A 21 Guage 1.5" Pin I9nseted Bout An Inch In...if That Helps

bro,
    did you inject too quickly? and use alcohol swabs before and after injection? and massage the area after injection to help sweep the oil? All of these things will help from this happening again. I would wait a couple of days to see if it gets any better ( check your temperature to see if it is an infection) sometimes the oil just sits around the area of injection. running it will make the lumps go down it can be painful but it helps. Mine lasted 7-9 days. there is another thread with the same thing. take a look at it for more advice.
    -Wild

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I usually take ibuprofen too.

Sound questions above. Answer those so we can help.

My Buddy Injected It..and I Think E May Have Gone Too Quickly...and Yes We Swabbed.....i Also Sterilized The Needle With Some Isopropyl Because It Wasn't Sealed...did The Same For The Syringe...dunno...could There Have Been Left Over Residue Causing Irritation??...also Is The Concenses That I Can Continue On With The Cycle...just Inject More Slowly...also..i Did Massage Very Well After Injection....but I Did Go Work Out Immediately After Injection???....i've Been Reading The Other Thread Also Great Info There...just Not Sure If We're Having The Same Problem...mine's Not Itchy Or Hard.....thanks Again Bros...

juicy juicy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BottleSlinger1109
    Ok Guys I Posted A Thread A Couple Days Ago Talking About The Pain In My Right Delt Injection Site.....welll....it's Gotten Worse...the Area Is Warm To The Touch, Puffy And A Lil Red....i'm Almost Positive I've Got An Infection....it's So Painful I Can't Lift My Arm Past About Mid Stroke On A Delt Fly (w/ No Weight). What Can I Do???? Or Is This Something Normal?....this Is My First Injection On My First Cycle ever!!! I Really Want To Continue My Cycle, But Need To Know If My Concerns Are Founded Or Just Newbie Nervousness....fast Reply's Are Greatly Appreciated...thanks Again Bro's.

Be Safe, Get Big
    dude.... I don't think you have infection, because the first time that I inject 1/2cc sus-250 on my delt, it give me soo much pain that I can not lift my arm and can not work out for almost 10days, can not sleep because it hurt soo bad, I also got a fvckin fever too, the fever last for 5days, I went to doctor and the doctor told me first time user, 95% of people will get pain and fever, the reson why is because your body is not use to the juice, once the body got use to the juice, then no more pain and no more fever.

inject your butt cheek, it will have less pain...

I Was Concerned About The Glute Because I Have To Stand Alot At Work...that Was Why I Went With The Delt....i Don't Think I Have Fever At Least Don't Feel Like It....have Taken My Temp...going To Right Now...but I Have Had A Headache....good To Know The Info Your Doc Told You....i Thik I Might Fall Into That Category...

Exclamation

My Buddy Injected It..and I Think E May Have Gone Too Quickly...and Yes We Swabbed.....i Also Sterilized The Needle With Some Isopropyl Because It Wasn't Sealed...did The Same For The Syringe...dunno...could There Have Been Left Over Residue Causing Irritation??...also Is The Concenses That I Can Continue On With The Cycle...just Inject More Slowly...also..i Did Massage Very Well After Injection....but I Did Go Work Out Immediately After Injection???....i've Been Reading The Other Thread Also Great Info There...just Not Sure If We're Having The Same Problem...mine's Not Itchy Or Hard.....thanks Again Bros...
    You injected with an unsealed syringe!?!?!?!?!

Yeah..i Know...stupid.....but I've Since Bought A Case Of 100 Sealed...it Was My Only Option...and I'm On A Time Constraint For The Cycle....

Yeah..i Know...stupid.....but I've Since Bought A Case Of 100 Sealed...it Was My Only Option...and I'm On A Time Constraint For The Cycle....
    No cycle is that important! No offence...but you gotta be smarter than that.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    sounds pretty normal to me.

1)don't use isopropyl alcohol to sterilize pins and syringes b/c it doesn't work. In fact, alcohol swabs don't sterilize injection sites, they just push the germs/dirt away which is why you swab it in a circular motion expanding outward

2)start doing your own injections they aren't hard and it's good to know how to do

3)you'll get used to shots like these, sometimes no matter how textbook your injections are, they still go wrong. It's just the way things are, you'll get used to it though so no worries.

4)ibuprofen does help, but don't use it as a crutch. Also you could try a heating pad.

5)when I workout after an injection it usually hurts twice as bad. Some guys like working out after injecting, it's different for everybody you just have to go through a learning/experience phase where you see what works best for you.

No reason to panic, I think you'll be fine.

I Got It From My Sister Who Is An Rn....she Had Just Taken It Out Of The Package...i Guess Some Sort Of Check System They Have At The Nursing Home....so I Know She Wouldn't Taint It.....but I Used The Isopropyl Just In Case..

I Was Concerned About The Glute Because I Have To Stand Alot At Work...that Was Why I Went With The Delt....i Don't Think I Have Fever At Least Don't Feel Like It....have Taken My Temp...going To Right Now...but I Have Had A Headache....good To Know The Info Your Doc Told You....i Thik I Might Fall Into That Category...
    my doctor also told me that the most that you can inject to your delt will be 1cc max, (unless you have a very very big delt with lots muscle), butt cheeck can go as much as 3cc max, he said when using oil base juice, always use a massager and massage for 10~20min so the oil don't stary in the same spot, when the oil stay in same spot that why it give you pain.

also heat the juice with hot water before you inject to your body, this way the oil will be thiner, and easyer to go in your body.... I still think you should inject your butt cheek....
    Last edited by juicy juicy; 11-18-2005 at 11:18 AM.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    my doctor also told me that the most that you can inject to your delt will be 1cc max, butt cheeck can go as much as 3cc max,
    I've put close to 3cc in my delts and glutes and didn't have problems. Heating the syring is something a lot of guys swear by, I never cared for it but most will tell you it does in fact help.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    I've put close to 3cc in my delts and glutes and didn't have problems. Heating the syring is something a lot of guys swear by, I never cared for it but most will tell you it does in fact help.
    I guess every body are different, some people can take more and some people can not....last time when I inject 3cc in my glutes, it feels like I have a baseball inside my butt cheek.

thanks again guys....my mind is a lil more at ease now....sure am glad i have my ANABOLIC FAMILY....i'll monitor it over the next couple das and keep you posted...thanks again....you guys are awesome...

Thread Information