sftbllbe is offline Female Member

Eq question...from a newbie

Okay so I am about to purchase eq. It is from *Please do not post UGL names.* Anyone heard of it? 300mg/ml- Does that sound high? It is in a 20ml multiple dose vial.

So me being a women at 5'9" 170lbs and trying to cut down to roughly 150. What would my dosage be? (Im mostly muscle but need to lose roughly 5-8% body fat because I want to do a figure competition)

And lastly I've been reading the dosage runs about 100mg/ml a week. IF that is right if I have a 300mg/ml bottle that means I would only use 1/3 cc. (that seems so little!! And how do I break that up into two doses?/)

I want to understand this fully so I get the best results. Thanks

Jucinator2 is offline Associate Member
    first off 100mgs a week of EQ wont do shit, you need to take between 400-600mgs a week with some test e or test cyp. you also need to stay on it for a minimal of 12 weeks to see results. real EQ should make you hungry after you have been on it for a couple weeks.wont make you grow as much as deca but you should notice good lean muscle and good strenght gains.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Jucinator2
    first off 100mgs a week of EQ wont do shit, you need to take between 400-600mgs a week with some test e or test cyp. you also need to stay on it for a minimal of 12 weeks to see results. real EQ should make you hungry after you have been on it for a couple weeks.wont make you grow as much as deca but you should notice good lean muscle and good strenght gains.

Did you happen to notice the part where SHE stated SHE is a WOMAN???

Woman do NOT need that high of dosages.
    Please answer all the green questions below, and we can help you better.

You may also wnat to check out the women's forum and they maybe able to help more

WELCOME TO AR

Please remember NO mentioning of ANY lab names in open forums

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Does the bottle have a white and yellow sticker with red and black writing and a gold hologram label. If yes I am using same and it's legit. It's UGL though so quality of each batch may differ.
    If I were you I'd log into the female section where you will be able to get advice from females who have or are using this compound. Good luck and welcome to AR.

oops
    Last edited by sftbllbe; 09-17-2006 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Did you happen to notice the part where SHE stated SHE is a WOMAN???

Woman do NOT need that high of dosages.
    Please answer all the green questions below, and we can help you better.

You may also wnat to check out the women's forum and they maybe able to help more

WELCOME TO AR

Please remember NO mentioning of ANY lab names in open forums

Oops so sorry!!!

Okay 5'9" 170lbs. I am 26. Bodyfat right around 22%. I've never done a cycle before. MY goal is to do a figure competition. My diet consist of
    Breakfast: Oatmeal & Eggs
    Snack: Protein Shake
    Lunch: Chicken & Vegetables
    Snack: Protein Shake
    Dinner: Steak & Vegetables

I'm not 100% on my diet but about 95%. After I pick a date for the competition then I will know when my diet has to be 100%. But I'm not eating any dairy, bread, rice, potatoes, pasta. I'm eating every 2-3 hours. Cardio is 1-2 hours a day. And I weight train 3x's a week and box 2-3 times a week.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    Does the bottle have a white and yellow sticker with red and black writing and a gold hologram label. If yes I am using same and it's legit. It's UGL though so quality of each batch may differ.
    If I were you I'd log into the female section where you will be able to get advice from females who have or are using this compound. Good luck and welcome to AR.

No it has a green and white sticker with a silver hologram.

bishop23 is offline New Member

Ladies on EQ

My girlfriend is a Figure Model and has never touched EQ. She has only done Anavar (5 - 10mg / day), HGH (1 - 1.5 iu / day), and Clen .

If you make that decision to use EQ, I think 100 perhaps is a good route...but then again, I have no experience in advising women on gear usage besides the above. My girlfriend had amazing results with Anavar even at the low dose, but her favorite is HGH.

Dose of EQ

But what about the dose? 300mg/ml? Does that sound right? Everything I'm researching says 25, 50, 100, 200mg/ml. Nothing with 300!!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sftbllbe
    But what about the dose? 300mg/ml? Does that sound right? Everything I'm researching says 25, 50, 100, 200mg/ml. Nothing with 300!!
    300 sounds pretty high to me. I'd check with some of the women in the womens section to see if anyone there has a better idea on proper dosage.

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    300 sounds pretty high to me. I'd check with some of the women in the womens section to see if anyone there has a better idea on proper dosage.

My last post was a little confusing on the question I guess. What I was asking is a 300mg/ml vial legit. Does it usually come in that high a dose per ml?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sftbllbe
    My last post was a little confusing on the question I guess. What I was asking is a 300mg/ml vial legit. Does it usually come in that high a dose per ml?
    OK. It does come in that dosage. That's quite common for UGLs.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Yes very common dose for UGL.

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tunafish
    eat sh1t and let me fist fvck your daughters

who are u talking to a$$hole?

show some respect... prick

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    ok internet tough guy... ur just another waste of a human, like your parents and grandparents also were.

give me a location to meet you bro, i'd LOVE to shake your hand..

otherwise SHUT THE FVCK UP PUSSY

Thread Information