Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    twitchfast's Avatar
    twitchfast is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    88

    Deca Deca Deca!!!!

    guys I have had a shoulder problem from lifting for 2 years now....over the summer I took a cycle(8 weeks) of Parabolan (tren ) by Britsh Dragon......it did wonders for my shoulder and I have about 70% less pain and I can do all types of upper body workouts....thank g-d....except overhead presses and chest.....................now after waiting 3 months i am thinking of taking Deca (to heal joint pain) and Arimadex or Nolva to control the water retention and gyno......and continue Nolva for PCT...............I really do not want to take any Test because i am worried about secondary side effects

    Should I use Deca and Arimadex then Nolva for PCT
    or Deca and Nolva then Nolva for PCT

    any advise is welcome as long as you consider that I need Deca for joint problem

  2. #2
    testosterona's Avatar
    testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ondacornrselincrknmarijna
    Posts
    2,765
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchfast
    guys I have had a shoulder problem from lifting for 2 years now....over the summer I took a cycle(8 weeks) of Parabolan (tren ) by Britsh Dragon......it did wonders for my shoulder and I have about 70% less pain and I can do all types of upper body workouts....thank g-d....except overhead presses and chest.....................now after waiting 3 months i am thinking of taking Deca (to heal joint pain) and Arimadex or Nolva to control the water retention and gyno......and continue Nolva for PCT...............I really do not want to take any Test because i am worried about secondary side effects

    Should I use Deca and Arimadex then Nolva for PCT
    or Deca and Nolva then Nolva for PCT

    any advise is welcome as long as you consider that I need Deca for joint problem
    deca is awesome for joints, deffinately. but, DO NOT DO DECA ALONE BRO! take it from me man. not fun at all! just incorporate some sort of test, it's needed for normal function while "ON". i'm runing 600mgs test e wk and im in wk 11 w/ NO SIDES AT ALL...nothin.

  3. #3
    twitchfast's Avatar
    twitchfast is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    88
    bump.................anyone???

  4. #4
    twitchfast's Avatar
    twitchfast is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    deca is awesome for joints, deffinately. but, DO NOT DO DECA ALONE BRO! take it from me man. not fun at all! just incorporate some sort of test, it's needed for normal function while "ON". i'm runing 600mgs test e wk and im in wk 11 w/ NO SIDES AT ALL...nothin.

    what about PCT?

  5. #5
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchfast
    bump.................anyone???
    he just told you.......deca alone is a no no....i cant believe you did tren alone...tren is more harsh than deca........

    what side effects from test are you talking about? and don't think deca is the wonder drug for joints. everyone always heres people talk about deca being great for it, but theres many people who don't feel a thing from it. I suggest you hang out in the profiles forum as well as read all the educational threads and stickies......you are very uneducated about steroids so i suggest you study up as much as you can

  6. #6
    testosterona's Avatar
    testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ondacornrselincrknmarijna
    Posts
    2,765
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchfast
    what about PCT?
    what about it? do it

  7. #7
    SpringsBridge7 Guest
    ________________
    Last edited by SpringsBridge7; 02-24-2007 at 12:39 PM.

  8. #8
    twitchfast's Avatar
    twitchfast is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    88
    bump...........anybody else? do I need Nolva or Clomid for PCT.....iv read that Nolva is better but people say that clomid is better for lifting natural testostrone

  9. #9
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchfast
    bump...........anybody else? do I need Nolva or Clomid for PCT.....iv read that Nolva is better but people say that clomid is better for lifting natural testostrone
    anyone else!?!? we just told you bro

  10. #10
    godkilla's Avatar
    godkilla is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    the true north
    Posts
    1,910
    have you tried something a little less drastic like glucosamine & chondroitan sulfate or efa's? you cant take deca forever and i would be more concerned about a permanent fix, rather than just covering it up.

  11. #11
    twitchfast's Avatar
    twitchfast is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by godkilla
    have you tried something a little less drastic like glucosamine & chondroitan sulfate or efa's? you cant take deca forever and i would be more concerned about a permanent fix, rather than just covering it up.
    ya bro......i have tried everything possible iv been to 6 sports doctors and physiotherapists, MRI's and I even saw a surgeon...... basically roids are my last option before I decide upon surgery......

  12. #12
    topgun1983's Avatar
    topgun1983 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    289
    Right, hopefully i can answer you as you want.
    I have arthritus and have been previously been prescribed deca at 200mg per week.
    I have a very swolen knee the whole time and could not train legs.
    The deca gave me a good bulid in my legs and cushioned my knee - no pain!
    i had no sides and no problems during.
    All i would say is that study your pct as after i didnt and had depression for a week (low natural test levels).
    Anything you want to know, send me a message bro.

  13. #13
    Tren Bull's Avatar
    Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    northern cali
    Posts
    16,460
    deca will only temporarily help your shoulder pain, its pretty likely that after you finish your cycle, your shoulder will feel the same as it did before you started. personally i don't like deca cause its weak and expensive. i would much rather run trenbolone

  14. #14
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,396
    deca will definately help your joint pain..... but it's not a permanent fix. 1-2 weeks after stopping..... welcome back the pain.

    If you refuse to take test with the deca..... i would atleast take proviron at 50mg's/ED to try and help the weiner out..... deca only is a big NONO..... and i know it from experience. 18y/o with a limp dick sucked......

    ~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  15. #15
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    You can use both Nolva and Clomid for PCT as they both will raise endogenous test levels. like this
    Day 1 clo@300mg, nol@40mg
    Days 2-15 clo@100mg, nol@20mg
    Days 16-30 clo@50mg/nol@20mg-continue if sex drive is not up to snuff.

    You should definitely run test with deca -even it is only a replacement dose-this will not cause any additional sides as it is merely replacing what should be in your body.

  16. #16
    testosterona's Avatar
    testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ondacornrselincrknmarijna
    Posts
    2,765
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    deca will only temporarily help your shoulder pain, its pretty likely that after you finish your cycle, your shoulder will feel the same as it did before you started. personally i don't like deca cause its weak and expensive. i would much rather run trenbolone
    deca is weak WTF!?!

  17. #17
    jb55638 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    12

    Mesorx Hooker PCT BEST EVER

    go to mesorx.com, look up "hooker's" newest PCT thread..........best yet that ive seen....it should be under one of the forums below anabolic forum.


    Also, does any one know if winny comes from DHT; I read a post about the compisition saying : "Many of the effects of this drug, as relates to building muscle, are probably from its very high protein synthesizing ability (6) (8). In addition, since this compound is derived from DHT, it tends to promote a very nice, “quality” look to the user’s muscles, with little or no water retention. Winstrol does not aromatize at any rate and has even been speculated to have anti-progestenic properties (in at least some cases, where it may “block” that receptor)"
    I guess thats why its bad for your hair.

  18. #18
    topgun1983's Avatar
    topgun1983 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    deca is weak WTF!?!
    yeah, id like to hear this explaination also. i think someone is trying to appear 'hardcore'...

  19. #19
    twitchfast's Avatar
    twitchfast is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by topgun1983
    Right, hopefully i can answer you as you want.
    I have arthritus and have been previously been prescribed deca at 200mg per week.
    I have a very swolen knee the whole time and could not train legs.
    The deca gave me a good bulid in my legs and cushioned my knee - no pain!
    i had no sides and no problems during.
    All i would say is that study your pct as after i didnt and had depression for a week (low natural test levels).
    Anything you want to know, send me a message bro.

    sounds good that you didn't have pain during your cycle...but what happened when you stopped??? did the pain come back?? if so....to what degree?

    what happened to your natural test levels on and after the cycle???.......did you have limp dick?

  20. #20
    Tattoo70's Avatar
    Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Your girlfriend knows
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchfast
    .....................now after waiting 3 months i am thinking of taking Deca (to heal joint pain)

    any advise is welcome as long as you consider that I need Deca for joint problem
    Take it from me...Deca won't heal joint pain. It makes it feel a hell of alot better but when you go off, it comes back. Maybe its just me but that was my experience

  21. #21
    Tren Bull's Avatar
    Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    northern cali
    Posts
    16,460
    yea bro, thats exactly what im trying to do, impress people i dont even know. honestly though, i haven't managed to get the results i expected to get from the cycles ive ran which included deca . ive run golden triangle deca, and organon deca durabolin with less than optimal results
    Last edited by Tren Bull; 11-27-2005 at 10:23 PM.

  22. #22
    BITTAPART2's Avatar
    BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    anywhere my son lives
    Posts
    1,782
    you coming to a forum and asking a question to the bros on the forum and yet only listening to what you want to hear? I dont get it run test w/ deca no discussion neccesary, or try it by itself and tell us about your limp dick later, but the guys trying to help you and tell you about the test and deca are people who have done something you havent....DECA! so seriously listen to these guys bvro, they are here to help and yes it MAY help your joints while you are on it but not after, look for some adequen or something like that, it will help more than deca will i promise you this, as for PCT look in the stickies in the PCT section some like clomid/nolva some only clomid some only nolva some HCG /slin/igf/clomid it goes on and on, what would be wise is to read up on those stickies and find which makes the most sense to you. If you run deca by itself you WILL have a limp dick and you MAY have less joint pain, make sense? might help joints WILL limp you out...add test bro

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Baja Ca, Mexico
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchfast
    guys I have had a shoulder problem from lifting for 2 years now....over the summer I took a cycle(8 weeks) of Parabolan (tren ) by Britsh Dragon......it did wonders for my shoulder and I have about 70% less pain and I can do all types of upper body workouts....thank g-d....except overhead presses and chest.....................now after waiting 3 months i am thinking of taking Deca (to heal joint pain) and Arimadex or Nolva to control the water retention and gyno......and continue Nolva for PCT...............I really do not want to take any Test because i am worried about secondary side effects

    Should I use Deca and Arimadex then Nolva for PCT
    or Deca and Nolva then Nolva for PCT

    any advise is welcome as long as you consider that I need Deca for joint problem
    Do all the deca you want, but stack it with at least 250mgs of Test. Deca is purely an anabolic steroid with no androgens. Doing deca only is going to shut you down hard and could cause ED.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •