pmacdona51 is offline Associate Member

Short cycle design for athlete

I have been researching many of the european thoughts on short cycling, and though i may rather the regular style of long 8week+ cycles i have no choice but to limit myself to max 4weeks to get around the possible testing for my sport (football). I have though of a couple options and designed this cycle;

Day 1-3 2 shots of Suspension Each Day
    Week 1-4 100mgProp ED
    Week 1 80mg DBol ED
    Week 2-3 50mg Dbol ED
    Week 3-4 80mg Anavar ED
    Week 1-3 75mg Parabolan ED
    Week 2-6 IGF-1
    Week 1-5 Arimidex ED

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro that cycle sux, pick 2 compounds and run them all the way through at the same dose. Dayum 80mg of d-bol, if it's your first time you only need 25-30mg. I'd say go with the prop/var 100mg eod prop and 25-30mg of var every day for the 6 weeks. Start pct 3 days after the last prop shot

JohnnyB

zircon is offline Junior Member
    COnfused you mention testing issues...yet u wanna use tren /dbol with det times of 2-5 months???

For detection purposes just run the prop only 150mg eod, as long as you like, and stop 10 days before comp. You should pass. Take pct a day after comp , day 11, i knowit sux, butthat what u need to do, as they could test for nolva clomid etc.

Anything other than test, you will have variable metaolites floating aornd, and its hit or miss.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    here is something Nark came up w/ and me and Mr. Sparkle contributed to... i will post below its about super short cycles

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    EXAMPLE

wks 1-6OT
    wks 1-6TNEprop use an AI if dosage is 100mgED or HIGHER
    wks 1-4igf :woot:
    wks 1-6 metformin i havnt tried it yet but im kinda excited
    wks 7-12 humalog OMG ITS SO SEXY !
    wks 9-13igf duh
    wks 8-11 Nolv/Clom Real World Expierence says CLOM is Mandatory even if its 50mg ED for 3 weeks
    wks 11-13 nolva Nolva is good shyt

WOULD BE WISE to run an Dex all through PCT at .25mg as well

oh and we were thinking of trying to use H-Log Slin for more than 4 weeks by mixing it w/ IGF to regain insulin sensitivity and since Log is very short lived and has shown to increase insulin sensitivity in patients it might be applicable to extend its duration

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    if you're a collegiate athlete i know how serious the drug test can be. i would do a very short cycle like this.
    prop. weeks-1-6 , 50mg ed
    d-bol is 5-6 weeks detection time so if you want to risk it 30mg ed for 6 weeks.
    humalog 7-8i.u. weeks 1-4.
    igf-1 weeks 5-8 50mcg 5 days on 2 days off.
    pct after test and d-bol is discontinued
    and don't forget you can all the growth, igf-1, and slin you want during season

latimer99 is offline New Member
    i havent experimented with short cycles yet but i do like the concept... i know people that have gotten great results from 4-6wk cycles. and i would follow johnnyb's advice on the prop/var cycle. 150mgs prop eod/40mgs var ed for 6 wks...
    good luck and remember playing ball is the priority, dont get caught...

colie is offline New Member
    has nobody noticed that he is restricted to a 4 week cycle?????? imo orals only, maybe prop

K so i got until Jan 17th to be clean, i figure i start tommorow at 100mg of prop and 60mg of var ed for the next 28days, come off with clomid and i will be clean by jan 17th.

European power is offline New Member
    Are yuo 100% sure that yuo donīt have to worried about out of competition testing?

onehundredk is offline Member
    If your worried about being tested for roids. take 50-75mg of clenbuterol aday for a month or 2. at a dose like this, youll get anobolic side effects and will get you cut. i got tested for steroids , during mid cycle of dbol /winni and nothing showed up. if you want to get big while gettin cut. get like test250 and clenbuterol...your endurance will reach its peak.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onehundredk
    If your worried about being tested for roids. take 50-75mg of clenbuterol aday for a month or 2. at a dose like this, youll get anobolic side effects and will get you cut. i got tested for steroids, during mid cycle of dbol/winni and nothing showed up. if you want to get big while gettin cut. get like test250 and clenbuterol...your endurance will reach its peak.
    50-75mg of clen a day?? This will get you killed......

bro that is ridiculous, first of all its mcg not mg with clen and what are you doing taking dbol and winni only. i need good advice....not advice from some kid who thinks doin 2months of clen and winni dbol is gonna make me big. come on!

Thread Information