Thread: arimidex

kdrkid81 is offline Associate Member

arimidex

can someone explain this rebound effect one may experience coming off arimidex and the effects of it. also does everyone experience this is or is it person based??

mtman42 is offline Junior Member
    curious my self bump

cmax is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrkid81
    can someone explain this rebound effect one may experience coming off arimidex and the effects of it. also does everyone experience this is or is it person based??
    I have heard that there is no major rebound effect caused by coming off arimidex . However, I am not 100% sure if this is true or not. Does anyone know?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It's letro that will cause a major problem with an uptake of estrogen when you come off letro.............. when stopping letro start running nolva a week or so before.

cmax is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    It's letro that will cause a major problem with an uptake of estrogen when you come off letro.............. when stopping letro start running nolva a week or so before.
    What about with arimidex ? I heard that you don't need to run nolva with arimidex because there is no significant rebound effect. Is this true?

I am 99% sure of this, but I don't want to steer anyone wrong with false information.

What about with proviron and nolva?

So if you front load with proviron or nolva for two weeks before a cycle you start would that help? But won't you still get acne at the end of the cycle as a rebound effect?

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    I've had no rebound from arimidex ....

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by cmax
    What about with arimidex ? I heard that you don't need to run nolva with arimidex because there is no significant rebound effect. Is this true?

I am 99% sure of this, but I don't want to steer anyone wrong with false information.
    I have always used nolva and arimidex together because arimidex doesn't stop a lot of aromatization. So I run nolva so that if there's estrogen looking for a place to bind it willn't. It has nothing to do with a rebound effect.

Thread Information