venomm is offline Associate Member

help about first cycle

After all the research and advice, i come up wit this for first cycle:
    12 week TestE@500mg/week
    and for PCT clomid and nolva

to make sure i dont do anything wrong...i assume shoot 250mg twice a week for 12 weeks and wats the good time to start PCT?

Also somesays i can also take t-400 800mg/wk for 10 weeks

wat u guys say..is it almost the same thing? and also TestE or testprop or T-400 which 1 help u to cut while on cycle...as i wanan do it for cut as my first choice
    critique and helpwit ur advice and exp guys
    thnx

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by venomm
    12 week TestE@500mg/week

to make sure i dont do anything wrong...i assume shoot 250mg twice a week for 12 weeks and wats the good time to start PCT?

wat u guys say..is it almost the same thing? and also TestE or testprop or T-400 which 1 help u to cut while on cycle...as i wanan do it for cut as my first choice
    thnx
    went thru ur posts, and you showed no indication of being ready to cycle

as for reaching your natural limit, ur not even close

and diet, low nothing if u wanna get big

since ur a beginner, 4000-5000 calories would be acceptable

make sure u get at least 1.5 grams/lb of protein

my diet

1) 12 raw eggs
    2) 2 cups oats,3 cups milk, 2 cans tuna
    3) repeat 2
    4) 10-12 oz chicken breast, 2 cups oats, 3 cups milk(or an equal substitute)
    5) repeat 4
    6) repeat 4

total 7480 calories.....610g protein.....196g fat.....726g carbs

i didnt include snacks in that, but thats my diet on days i dont lift

this diet is just for an example

for training, you cant go wrong with hst www.hypertrophy-specific.com

onehundredk is offline Member
    12 week TestE@500mg/week

thnx

Well i havent been on many cycles, but my help for you, if you were to inject any test, t400 is the better one to do so, and i wouldnt do 800mg a week. thats ALOT. id recommend you to do 400mg a week, 10weeks. youll notice alot, but as the guy above me said. its all on diet, make sure you have a high dose of protein and carbs. rest and water is more important than lifting heavy weight as well. goodluck

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you can run all those test compounds mate to cut,you just adjust your diet,bulkin or cuttin is all about the diet mate,as for the start times of pct for test e,start pct 14 days after the last inject!

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    I just finished a cycle with test e, 250mg x 2 a week. 10mg nolva ed, made great gains. PCT 14 days after last injection like BOOZ said. Wouldn`t go with 800mg a week for a first cycle. Think that`s too much. Be sure that you are ready before you start a cycle. Whats your stats?

800mg/wk is too much for ameture, unless he already weighs 220+ ha

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onehundredk
    800mg/wk is too much for ameture, unless he already weighs 220+ ha
    If he never juiced before, I believe it`s to much even if he weighs 220+ Ha

when i did t4, my first week was 200mg, and then 9 next weeks were 400mg...not sure if the easy on helped, but i do know. if you dont wanna end up in ER stick with smaller dosages

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onehundredk
    when i did t4, my first week was 200mg, and then 9 next weeks were 400mg...not sure if the easy on helped, but i do know. if you dont wanna end up in ER stick with smaller dosages
    My first cycle I frontloaded with 1g test e first week. 500mg the rest 11weeks. Never went to the ER though..

which test?

my bad. ethan...hmm, but im talking about t4..not too educated on the different tests, i just say the more the better during cycling, even just a test cycle is probably really good.

thnx for the replies guys.....my stats r 6'1,210lbs,3.5yr liftin exp....and i think my calories intake r over 4000.....as some of u guys go wit T-400 and other TestE...so if u take 500/wk 2 shots of either 1, dats the best way for the first time user...
    if the diet is incheck TestE or T-400 help u Cut?
    wat about proviron for Pct?

thnx for the replies guys.....my stats r 6'1,210lbs,3.5yr liftin exp....and i think my calories intake r over 4000.....as some of u guys go wit T-400 and other TestE...so if u take 500/wk 2 shots of either 1, dats the best way for the first time user...
    if the diet is incheck TestE or T-400 help u Cut?
    wat about proviron for Pct?
    dont know much about provirion so maybe someone else can help you there; or steroid .com the profiles....test usualy just gets you bulker/beefy..i didnt know you were that big of a guy from the first post. if you get a big enough syringe you can shot 2 test in one...but t4 alone is good-500mg/wk. just curious; whyd you decide to do only test-cycle?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    nolvadex /clomid for PCT..... proviron is mainly used for water weight and libido problems while on cycle.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

the reason i decide to do test for first cycle is...mainly cos its my first time...and im gonna run the test only to see how i react to it then in later cycles i can add extras
    but i was told that Test is to builds muscle and burns fat,where as other mainly for bulkup process
    i mite be wrong.so fill me in..plzz

the reason i decide to do test for first cycle is...mainly cos its my first time...and im gonna run the test only to see how i react to it then in later cycles i can add extras
    but i was told that Test is to builds muscle and burns fat,where as other mainly for bulkup process
    i mite be wrong.so fill me in..plzz
    i already said you arent ready to cycle, you are just beginning to learn proper bodybuilding, you need to apply this new information and see if it works before you juice or you will never know if it was the new bbing info or the gear that gave you gains

post your diet, include grams of proteincarbs/fat and overall calorie count

post your training regimen

post your goals, be specific

do not juice

diet is like 6 eggwhite...3 shakes...20oz chkn..2cans of tuna..along wit snacks after every few hrs like fruits...
    trainin is like 4 times a week wit rest like split thing
    goals...jus to look good & noticeable...main goal tohave around 17-17.5 inch arms
    traing for over 3yrs and as above stated weight around 210
    and the reason im thinkin to do juice is cos i think i hit my natural gain limit as my arm size kinda stop at 15.5 inch

diet is like 6 eggwhite...3 shakes...20oz chkn..2cans of tuna..along wit snacks after every few hrs like fruits...
    goals...jus to look good & noticeable...main goal tohave around 17-17.5 inch arms
    and the reason im thinkin to do juice is cos i think i hit my natural gain limit as my arm size kinda stop at 15.5 inch
    i am 100% sure without a doubt positive that you have NOT hit your genetic limit(this is unless you have some sort of disease)

ur diet is too skimpy to gain muscle

try this diet

breakfast 6-12 whole eggs

meal#2 1 can tuna, one cup oats one cup milk

meal#3 repeat#2

meal#4 7 oz chicken, one cup oats, one cup milk

meal#5 repeat#4

meal#6 repeat#4

totals 3593calories.....88g fat.....334g carbs.....352g protein

thats the base, but u will need to add 500 calories to it
    this is about half of what i eat in a day

as for training.....elaborate on it, what do you do specifically

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    On another post a month ago you say you have been working out 2 years. Now it's 3 years. Then your talking about how you may have reached your natural limit. Not even close. I am 6'2" 215lbs with 17.5 inch arms. And from all your questions on simple dieting and training techniques, I think it would be a mistake to start. But then again what do I know. I started AAS when a lot of people said I was too young. Just hope you realize you won't keep jack sh!t in terms of gains if you don't know what your doing. You will be lucky to end up with the same amount of muscle and some extra fat.

for trainin...i train every bodypart once a week...rite now doin a split...back/bis then off...chest/tris then off...shoulders then off and then legs and off and repeat..
    u guys probably be rite...as i mite not be ready..but the reason is as stated by 1buffsob...he stand 6'2 wit 17.5 inch arms....thats my week part(i.e my arms)....my chest,shoulders,back all grow as compare to arms..and dat make them look even small....some1 suugest me to try one cycle as it mite help thts why i post it for ur expert comments and advise
    it was acually 3 yrs...mybad i misprint in ma previous post

for trainin...i train every bodypart once a week...rite now doin a split...back/bis then off...chest/tris then off...shoulders then off and then legs and off and repeat..
    u guys probably be rite...as i mite not be ready..but the reason is as stated by 1buffsob...he stand 6'2 wit 17.5 inch arms....thats my week part(i.e my arms)....my chest,shoulders,back all grow as compare to arms..and dat make them look even small....some1 suugest me to try one cycle as it mite help thts why i post it for ur expert comments and advise
    id give HST a try if i were you www.hypertrophy-specific.com

im not trying to be mean, but it sounds like english isnt your first language, so if you need help learning the training method, pm me

also, remember this.....gear is highly addictive.....if you think you will do a cycle(a quality cycle, with well earned gains) and stop, you are wrong, that would be like trying to quit smoking if it made your penis bigger, wont happen

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    I never liked doing back with bis and chest with tris. Never worked for me. I do arms on a seperate day. And I super set them. You might want to change your workout. Everyone is different and responds in a different way. For example, my workout looks like this

mon chest
    tues back
    wed shoulders
    thurs legs
    friday biceps/triceps
    sat traps and hamstrings

This is what works for me. A lot of people say it's too much but to each his own. But apparently your workout isn't doing its job. At least for your arms. Try some high volume, high weight, Lee Priest type sh!t.

Thread Information