bunkerking58 is offline Junior Member

My gear froze is it still good??

Hey i left my tren and sust in my car and whent away for two days i got back and its frozen in the amps and bottle is it still good if i let it thaw out also should i let it sit in hot water to speed the process or just let it happen slowly??? please help

mr amp is offline Associate Member
    my mate was geting test cyponate of a nother mate ov mine he sulpys quite alot ov people and his storage was his garage and it was frozen in 10ml bottles ..he just heated it in a warm cup ov water before injecting some does not completley turn bk 2 liquid but it semed 2 work well..plus wen the gear is injected i think it heats 2 ur body temp inside u...but if not sure get some more oppinions ..i say go for it at the worst ul might get a bad ass

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes they are good to go... BUT DONT HEAT IT...let take room temp alone.With heat you can afect the molecular composition of youre stuff,trust me i was working for Wyeth pharmaceutical,iknow the proces....Good luck Bro.!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ..I would still float it in a cup of warm/hot (not boiling water)...I would do this to assure the hormone was fully in solution again..

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information