Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

Post A note for first timers still considering AS

I am writing this because of all the people around me who now want to do AS, and because of those who have already f@ck'd up large.

I made sure I did my research, I wanted to do AS since I was 16 and have been working out since I was 14 going on 15. I use to ride my bike to the gym cause my parents were getting fed up of driving me there eod. Since I was 16 I have been learning about AS and I still learn something everyday. It wasn't till I was almost 20 that I signed up on the "old AR" and began reading. When I first found Anabolic Review I didn't even know they had this "board." Every day I read a few drug profiles until I finished the list. It was then that I started checking out the other links and fortunately found this board Still I continued to work my ass off in the gym and read as much as possible about AS and its potential risks. I didn't even have an urge to do AS, as far as I was concerned, if I didn't start till 22 I didn't care. I had lots of time. But a terrible injury forever changed my life (I can no longer play sports) but also finalized my decision to do AS, right then and there. I had lost 15 hard gained pounds (I am an ecto) from being in the hospital and in a cast for 3 months. So I did a cycle, to help with recovery and to make up for the hard earned gains I lost. To this date I have only done two cycles, and I am patiently taking my time. Remember we have a whole life in front of us, does getting "big" in two years or four really make that much of a difference. Cause if you are like me you think you're tiny, but compared to the average joe, by no means are we. I now call it "bigorexia."

This brings me too my friends and a lot of my younger brothers friends. Some see me weekly, others haven't seen me in a year, until recent. There remarks and experssion are all the same, I'm sure you guys get them as well. Everyone says "holy shit WTF are you on" Of course I say just about every supplement Muscle Tech makes and a proper diet. They never believe me, nor do they question my answer to my face. But now I have these teens calling me asking about AS, and working out. Half of these idiots have never even stepped in a gym their whole life! I have a friend, who got caught up in the glamore of it, he starting doing a dbol only cycle at 17. (Obviously he doesn't know shit, and didn't do any research) Well he is 18 going on 19 now, about 5'10" maybe 5'11" and I'd say 230 lbs. At first glance of those stats you'll think "WOW" Yeah right, his body fat is 20+ % and the idiot doesn't even work out. He told me he has just been taking bol to "bulk up" for the last few months. Ma do you realize what you are doing to your liver? You have to see the size of his gut to fathom it. Its shit like this that upsets me. Just cause you see a guy one day and the next he is huge, doesn't not mean this shit works over night. A week ago another friend called who is just over 6 feet and about 130 to 140 pounds. He is a bone rack, one night he pissed my off so I punched him and the poor kid was crying. So anyway he calls and wants to do AS because he wants to look like me. Well first he doesn't work out and second he is going to hurt himself in the long run. You have to understand that this is no miracle drug. It is not cheap and very dangerous. It takes a certain kinda of person to properly (and i stress properly ) administer AS, and the two I mentioned above don't make the cut. People do die from AS related sides etc... and it is nothing to joke about. If you are reading this and considering AS you are already one step a head of the idiots I mentioned. You're already researching and hopefully learning something from this. If you want to give your self life long problems, and have regrets for the rest of your life then by all means go right ahead. But most you warship your body, and if you want such a great body, remember its whats inside that makes the outside. And a damaged liver is not going to hold up your appearance for very long. So if you are going to do AS please don't moan and bitch, and don't break the balls of someone who you "think" has done AS. Workout for atleast 4 years and research reseach reseach for those 4 years. Then go out and do it right. You'll thank yourself after, trust me!
    Last edited by Full Intensity; 05-13-2002 at 05:36 PM.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    WOW!
    i truly am at a loss for words brother, and that dosent happen to me often. im very sorry you're getting this kind of pressure over the aas situation that surrounds you. one thing ive learned in life is that some people never learn, or arent ever willing to learn. i am just stunned...........

peace bb79

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    I agree with this a 100 % lets keep this up there.
    Bump

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    shit dude, I know where your coming from when you say guys that don't even workout call you up asking for pills "to make them huge"

Dime10 is offline New Member
    great post bro... keep tellin them off , hopefully they'll learn...
    bump

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Thumbs up STICKY MATERIAL BRO !!!

I vote straight off for sticky vote for this material !

Full Intensity, brother, you are a Mod here on AR for a reason. You have maturity beyond your years, I commend you brother. Many young men would have wilted under the peer pressure you are under from your associates & friends.

It's really a shame how so many of the younger generation are looking for a "majic pill" that is going to make them HUGE overnight. Working out, eating enough and sleeping properly, as we know are the main ingrediants in looking like many of you that take AS on AR (and that DEFINATELY includes you Full Intensity, as you look sensational bro) know. But it seems that todays instant gratification society has infected the young kids into thinking that they can bypass the HARD WORK that goes into training BEFORE you ever even consider AS.

BB79 you brother are an example to us all. This man is phenomenal with helping me, BB79 has helped me so many time through PM'ming me helping me decide what I should be taking and making sure I am doing this safely.

BB79 you are one brother who has my heart (and I don't mean that in a queer way) and you know what I mean. I love you brother. I hope that someday I am able to give back to you as much has you given to me in the last few weeks, your friendship means a lot to me.

Last edited by Canes4Ever; 05-13-2002 at 07:22 PM.

Thanks Canes! And BigGunz its makes me happy reading your post, and happy that sites like this are around to help out.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Very true.

Bump.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    lets keep this up top.great post
    bump
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Excellent post. Should be required reading for new members

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Very nice reading FI.

peace,

ttgb

just keeping her at the top

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: STICKY MATERIAL BRO !!!

Originally posted by Canes4Ever

BB79 you brother are an example to us all. This man is phenomenal with helping me, BB79 has helped me so many time through PM'ming me helping me decide what I should be taking and making sure I am doing this safely.

BB79 you are one brother who has my heart (and I don't mean that in a queer way) and you know what I mean. I love you brother. I hope that someday I am able to give back to you as much has you given to me in the last few weeks, your friendship means a lot to me.

canes,
    once again im at a loss for words. this thread has just kept me speechless..........i feel the same way about you brother, and i want you to know that i will do everything in my power to make your 1st cycle experience a great and safe one. if you need me you know where to find me......

peace bb79

datboychris is offline New Member
    People on this board are awesome...

Seriously iv'e never seen people care so much about people they have never even met.

thanks bro's

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Re: Re: STICKY MATERIAL BRO !!!

Originally posted by barbells79

canes,
    once again im at a loss for words. this thread has just kept me speechless..........i feel the same way about you brother, and i want you to know that i will do everything in my power to make your 1st cycle experience a great and safe one. if you need me you know where to find me......

peace bb79
    BB79, I will be PM'ming you later tonight.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I think that the three conditions that should definitely preclude people from using As are ignorance, immaturity and stupidity.

Stupidity is different from ignorance: ignorance is not knowing, stupidity is knowing better and doingit anyway. Ignorance and immaturity can be cahnged, stupidity can't!

I get scared at how many people out there want to jump in the deep end with little or no knowledge. I started out ignorant, but I studied damn hard and I know that in a few months I gained a vast amount of information. Everybody should do that before they start.

If somebody f**ks up their body becasue they didn't do the research, they were just asking for trouble. That's especially true when you have places like AR that go so far out of their way to help people...

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    This tread is a perfect example of todays youths. Everything the easy way, no matter what the cost. I guess thats what happens when society has changed in such a way that you barely ever have to get out of your seat to do anything. 95% of kids would rather spend their time on these computers or playing playstation then actually doing something that requires some physical excertion. Then when they finally do decide to start to work out they go there and see the people who have been in the gym for the last 4 years while they were sitting on their asses. And what happens next? They look for the easiest way to get BIG. Unfortionatly there are always people out there that are ready to sell them 500 d-bol, the breakfast of champions. So then the get big and then they feel good so why do they have to workout anymore. Then they get small again. So whats next? More d-bol. So on and so forth.
    I just wish it wasn't about the money for these sources and they would actually think about what they are going to be doing to these kids. JMO

Thread Information