voodoo12 is offline New Member

hit a blood vessel and still injected

i have just injected and forgot to pull back to see if i hit a blood vessel, i injected about a 1/2cc when i remembered, i pulled back and i had droplets of blood, i dont know if its the juice mixing with tissue causing discoloration or i hit a vessel, first off it wasnt easy to inject that 1/2cc the 23gauge needle i used i was pressing hard on. I took it out and flicked the syringe but alot of the droplets stayed where they were so i changed the needle and reinjected with some blood in it.

have i done the right thing?

thanks

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    Hey, I've always remembered to pull back but I have had the gysers of blood when i remove the needle..... I have always been fine, also i have heard that even if you do inject into a vein (with deca at least) you will be ok; maybe a little light headed or something but all in all ok. but good question....
    BUMP

nyteen27 is offline Junior Member
    Yea i heard the same with deca

landshark is offline Associate Member

landshark is offline Associate Member
    CLICK HERE

Let's try that again...

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    i dont really c how u could forget to do that. but oh well shit happens.

jhead is offline New Member
    I have never pulled back on the plunger. Should I? Whats the difference, usually i get a bleeder when its hard to push in.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya know you hit a vein when you pull back on the plunger and it comes back real easy!
    Then pull out and hit another spot!

Stay safe, MJ

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    you could have pierced a vein on the way in, too. you probably went right through it and past it. if you get geysers of blood after the pin is pulled, this is probably whats happened. also, if you have blood in the syringe after the pin is pulled, its the same scenario. aspirating is easy and quick, and it saves a lot of headaches in the long run. be sure to do it.

peace bb79

popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member
    if you were in a vein it wouldnt have been hard to inject, i know from experience when i accidently forgot to aspirate while doing a delt shot on my friend, he complained half way through, so i pulled back curiously and blood rushed in fast, scary shit, he had some heart pains later in the day(no lie). you must ahve been trying to inject in scar tissue, causing it to be hard, and the blood was from passing the needle through a vein, and it is not a worry... just apply pressure and massage lightly after the shot, as you should always do. peace

sperminater is offline New Member
    i try to aspirate . and i can't pull the plunger back. what am i doing wrong? i'm pulling back hard.

Billmister is offline Member
    shit man reading all this shit made me nervouse. I always to just stick it and push the juice in. i guess all went well since i never felt pain or bloody afterwards. and i got results. Well today i got a shot of sus and i didn't pull, FROM NOW ON I WILL PULL EVERYTIME. all this shit about people in accidents freak my out. EVERYONE LISTEN UP, IT TAKES A SECOND OR TWO TO PULL AND SEE IF AIR GOES IN... SO JUST TAKE THAT EXTRA ONE OR TWO SECONDS, IT COULD MEAN 2 DAY'S OF PAIN AND WORRIES, OR YOUR LIFE... thanks everyone

Thread Information