Liftnainez is offline Banned

Please help me- International Flight problem

Hey guys.. I have a quick but important question regarding taking over NOLVA and Clomid on an international flight to spain.. These are not illegal substances and are not illegal drugs..How would I take these to spain? Put it in my toiletry bag, put them in a vitamin container? What are the risks associated with this.. Please anybody with info or have any knowledge with this please share! Thank you very much..

anybody?

I for one am not teaching secrets on how to smuggle drugs across the border. If you have a question you can PM a mod.

smuggle drugs? There research chemicals.. not drugs.. and the amont would be sooo small its not even close to smuggling..

were you trying to be all tough and mature.. lol.. "i for one am not..." SHUTUP!!

bump.. by the way my friend just informed me that he has capsules of both of them..

onehundredk is offline Member
    clomid and nolva are not illegal, they are perscription, if your traveling with a female you can say shes recovering from breast cancer or something...the worst happens, is a misdaminor, if that. leave em in a bag/not carryon. i dont see why youd have a problem with taking them out of the country, bringing them back into the country will be harder, cuz theyll think you bought em in spain, so take enough for your trip.

thanks alot bro... the input is appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    smuggle drugs? There research chemicals.. not drugs.. and the amont would be sooo small its not even close to smuggling..
    were you trying to be all tough and mature.. lol.. "i for one am not..." SHUTUP!!
    Yeah right. I'll shut up, once you appologizing for being so stupid not to realize that clomiphene citrate and tamoxifen citrate are drugs. Dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Stacked_Pimp
    Yeah right. I'll shut up, once you appologizing for being so stupid not to realize that clomiphene citrate and tamoxifen citrate are drugs. Dumbass.

not too sure what the dumb arguing is for... also, you dont need nolva if your takin clomid, cuz if your gonna be taking clomid, you should be done with your cycle, and clomid doesnt say anything on the pill, so put em in a motrin bottle if your that considered. but be aware, when i say they arnt illegal, they are persription, they are illegal without persription...but they arnt sequence 3 drug, like coke, heroin, steroids , they are sequence 1, which will be taken away, misdaminor...ie- a ticket...just remember customs coming into the country is easier than leaving the country

clomid and nolva is part of pct.. both are included

clomid and nolva is part of pct.. both are included
    hmm ive always taken nolva during cycle and clomid after cycle/

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member

put them in another pill bottle

Hey guys.. I have a quick but important question regarding taking over NOLVA and Clomid on an international flight to spain.. These are not illegal substances and are not illegal drugs..How would I take these to spain? Put it in my toiletry bag, put them in a vitamin container? What are the risks associated with this.. Please anybody with info or have any knowledge with this please share! Thank you very much..
    If they dont say what they are on the pill.
    tell them that these are your antidepressants or your heart medicine. They arnt gonna take them to a lab and test them.

I went to russia...at custums check not one person got stopped.

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    That depends on the country you are entering.

It might be a research drug here but somewhere else it might be a controlled substance.

Check the destination country.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    dont know wot the law is in spain they might be illegal there have u checked?

Thread Information