Thread: Euro*****

Billyeleven is offline New Member

Euro*****

Hey, just wondering if any of you guys know anything about this stuff. I have been using the Equipoise for about 2 weeks now. I havent really noticed anything yet. I've broken out a little on my shoulders but thats it.

Just curious, I get this shit as cheap as dirt so I was curious to see whether it was real. I have had one guy (experienced user, over 20 years) tell me that its awesome, but I cant really find much about it online.

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyeleven
    Hey, just wondering if any of you guys know anything about this stuff. I have been using the Equipoise for about 2 weeks now. I havent really noticed anything yet. I've broken out a little on my shoulders but thats it.

Just curious, I get this shit as cheap as dirt so I was curious to see whether it was real. I have had one guy (experienced user, over 20 years) tell me that its awesome, but I cant really find much about it online.

shit man, sorry I didnt mean to do that. I dont know why but I just typed. Its been a burning question on my mind for a long time. I was just caught up in the moment. I hope this doesnt result in a personal ban.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyeleven

asides the mistake you made earlier,with the equipoise imo may not see any gains till week 8 thats how it is with me and many others,by the way are you runnin anythin else with this???

Nah, I have some Anavar that I was thinking of taking, but I've heard from a lot of people that it wont really do anything, and that I should just get Anadrol . I've only done one cycle before now, and that was Trenbolone . I was very pleased with that. I only have a 10ml bottle of EQ anyways. Not too bad though, it only costs me 50 bucks so no worries. Should I ditch the EQ and go back to Tren ? Or what stack should I take?

Thread Information