nitehog33 is offline New Member

Is 250 of sustanon per week enough?

Is 250 of sustanon per week enough for building muscle? please me.

Quote Originally Posted by nitehog33
    Is 250 of sustanon per week enough for building muscle? please me.
    some people grow on nothing. But to tell you the truth, 250 mgs is just a touch more then they give AID"S patients. So if your in this for bodybuilding and not because of AID's, I'd up the dose to 500mg /ew. Do yourself a favor and Go find some TEST E or CYP

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    if its your first cycle and you inject eod or e3d.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    250 mg will be just about doubling your natural test levels. You may get some gains but at that small of a dosage will not be utilizing short (2) esters. What are your goals for this cycle??

it is my second week of my first cycle. I haven't seen any strength improvements yet.

i just want some more muscle. i want to weigh 215 lbs @ 5'10''. I need 18 lbs to reach my goal.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    I'd go ahead and bump it to 500/wk. Your diet nees to be in check in order to achieve those kind of net gains.. you should be consuming 4-5,000 cals/ed.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by nitehog33
    it is my second week of my first cycle. I haven't seen any strength improvements yet.
    I would probably go up to 500mgs/wk myself, but remeber these things take time. Most think that steroids are some kind of magic pill, they are not unfortunately.

THINKBIG is offline Junior Member
    I'm at the end of my 3rd week, 500mg Sust 250. I love it so far. I am up about 11lbs in 21 days, they say real gains come in around 6 weeks. I can't wait my recovery has been great and I'm already seeing strength gains. I'm taking Tornel Super Test 250 which alot of people have said is underdosed so I'm pretty happy with the results so far, I figure the less I use the better in the long run. Good Luck Bro................

Swampwood is offline New Member
    Not if ya wanna grow and weigh more than 100#

Quote Originally Posted by THINKBIG
    I'm at the end of my 3rd week, 500mg Sust 250. I love it so far. I am up about 11lbs in 21 days, they say real gains come in around 6 weeks. I can't wait my recovery has been great and I'm already seeing strength gains. I'm taking Tornel Super Test 250 which alot of people have said is underdosed so I'm pretty happy with the results so far, I figure the less I use the better in the long run. Good Luck Bro................
    Ok great the Sus is workinmg. Now if you want to follow your screen name, eat like a SOB. just keep it clean with one cheat day

heviwate is offline New Member
    im also running 500 sus 250 with a d-bol kicker for the first 4 weeks . been on it for a week now gained 6 lbs and loving it wanna gain about another 30 lbs to reach my goal. 6 ft tall and 241lbs wants to be a giant

mr amp is offline Associate Member
    theres alot of different ansaz on this board concerning sus ..i used 2 take 500sus a week but i read lots ov posts and now i do 250mg eod into week 5 and looking and feeling good.by doing this i got the best out ov the short acting esters..

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I think you guys have been mislead. The chances of you gaining and keeping 20-30lbs on a single cycle of test is slim to none. If you do happen to gain 25lbs, my guess would be your BF has gone way up or you're holding a shitload of water. Eat clean, train hard and give your body adequate rest. Putting on quality muscle just takes time, roids or not.

BD

I'd go by the mirror and not the scale, even a 5-10 lb gain in mostly muscle is alot, a person w/ 10 lbs more of lean muscle looks about 20 lbs heavier than the one w/out it.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'm 10lbs down right now and people constantly say I've gained weight. It's all an illusion. Fat boys just look fat, lean is good.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    No, nedds 500mg/week and some Dbol can help a lot more....do you have youre pct...???

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Not to steal post but i am also going to do 500mg of sus250 for 11 weeks. I heard i should take something toward to end of my cycle to max keeping gains since the easters will slowly clear out of my system before PCT ???

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    Not to steal post but i am also going to do 500mg of sus250 for 11 weeks. I heard i should take something toward to end of my cycle to max keeping gains since the easters will slowly clear out of my system before PCT ???
    when u do u last injection of sust u could prolly run prop ed till u start pct

Thread Information