Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 29 of 29
  1. #1
    RawDeal's Avatar
    RawDeal is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    5

    Im doing 2000mg testo, what can i add?

    Im doing 2000mg/ew testo enanthate (ICN GALENIKA) and 20iu pwo insulin .
    Im going to stay on all year(2006)

    Im thinking about doing 5weeks on and off with drol or dbol all year is that to much for my liver to handle?

    And should i go with 10weeks on/off tren acetate instead? whats best?

  2. #2
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    all i kan say is if u go 2g/wk for a year .. good luck w/ that on the cholesterol/prostate and every other male related disorder

    btw i think its assanine to run it that high for extended period of time w/o a cruise or something

    tren would be a much safer rout than an oral

  3. #3
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    all i kan say is if u go 2g/wk for a year .. good luck w/ that on the cholesterol/prostate and every other male related disorder

    btw i think its assanine to run it that high for extended period of time w/o a cruise or something

    tren would be a much safer rout than an oral
    Not much to add to that post...

  4. #4
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Not much to add to that post...
    how about..
    "I GOT GENETICS that make URKEL LOOK LIKE A GOD and i DONT even run that high a dose that long!"

  5. #5
    RawDeal's Avatar
    RawDeal is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    all i kan say is if u go 2g/wk for a year .. good luck w/ that on the cholesterol/prostate and every other male related disorder

    btw i think its assanine to run it that high for extended period of time w/o a cruise or something

    tren would be a much safer rout than an oral
    I dont like the sides but im going pro next year so thats why i do it.

  6. #6
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDeal
    I dont like the sides but im going pro next year so thats why i do it.
    ok how bout doing it properly?
    w/ a cruise, GH, SLIN, IGF all that would benefit you way more than just insane amounts of test year round LOL but oh well each their own


    EDIT: and i know PRO WORTHY competitors in my area that run no more than 1g a week for 20wk's then cruise on 250 for a while then bump it back up and they look fantastic when its stackd w/ low dose of deca /gh/slin

  7. #7
    wuboy25's Avatar
    wuboy25 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    229
    Are you serious??... I mean... are you a millionaire???LOL

    If it's serious, doses are way too high... exept if you're a pro BB with a good doctor, if so, you wouldn't post for advices on the board...

  8. #8
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by wuboy25
    Are you serious??... I mean... are you a millionaire???LOL

    If it's serious, doses are way too high... exept if you're a pro BB with a good doctor, if so, you wouldn't post for advices on the board...
    2 words .
    HOME
    BREW

  9. #9
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    "I GOT GENETICS that make URKEL LOOK LIKE A GOD and i DONT even run that high a dose that long!"
    Dammm....you know me far too well.


























  10. #10
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Dammm....you know me far too well.







    ha i make a point to know those who are most similar to me.. like you.. and my lil Narkie'Poo..

  11. #11
    RawDeal's Avatar
    RawDeal is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    ok how bout doing it properly?
    w/ a cruise, GH, SLIN, IGF all that would benefit you way more than just insane amounts of test year round LOL but oh well each their own


    EDIT: and i know PRO WORTHY competitors in my area that run no more than 1g a week for 20wk's then cruise on 250 for a while then bump it back up and they look fantastic when its stackd w/ low dose of deca/gh/slin
    I already use testo,slin,igf1 but i will not use GH because i dont see the point.

    Im going to cruise for 10weeks at lower dose(750mg or 1g) after 20weeks of 2gs.

  12. #12
    RawDeal's Avatar
    RawDeal is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by wuboy25
    Are you serious??... I mean... are you a millionaire???LOL

    If it's serious, doses are way too high... exept if you're a pro BB with a good doctor, if so, you wouldn't post for advices on the board...
    Im not i millionaire but i buy them in bigger amounts, atleast 500amps or so each time so the cost is not so high.

    I have a doctor that takes my bloodwork but he cant tell me anything because its against the law in my country.

  13. #13
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDeal

    Im going to cruise for 10weeks at lower dose(750mg or 1g) after 20weeks of 2gs.
    You can easily get away with 250 mgs on a cruise period.I do that as well.

    You are really putting yourself at risk here.


    ~Pinnacle~

  14. #14
    Tren Bull's Avatar
    Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    northern cali
    Posts
    16,460
    its crazy how far the bar has been set on pro body building. i hope everything works out for you bro.

  15. #15
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    all i kan say is if u go 2g/wk for a year .. good luck w/ that on the cholesterol/prostate and every other male related disorder

    btw i think its assanine to run it that high for extended period of time w/o a cruise or something

    tren would be a much safer rout than an oral
    I think the cruise is a great suggestion.

    I also think that the tren v.s. oral in regards to safety, is relative.

    Tren will screw over cholesterol levels mang...as far as i know.

    I do however agree that you need to cycle a highly anabolic compound in there:

    And tren is the drug that comes to mind.

    I think you should run it 10 weeks on...and 16 weeks off (the extended off time being introduced to allow you some time to attempt an aggressive cholesterol-management protocol.)

    You plan on being on for a year so i'd like you to look into two sets of cholesterol-lowering approaches.

    The first would be homeopathic: Niacin http://www.drmirkin.com/archive/6342.html

    The second would be pharmaceutically aggressive: Lipitor (atorvastatin) (or any other similar compound: Norvir; Fortovase; Pravachol; Zocor; Baycol ; Lescol)

    This would be used, in addition to Niacin, in the 16-week period that you're off Tren. There are risks while using both (e.g. high doses of Niacin can cause an elevation of liver enzymes etc.)...but there's a risk in what you're doing also... Good luck man.

    Sidenote: If you take a cholesterol-lowering drugs you need to supplement with co-enzyme Q-10... as these drugs deplete it.

  16. #16
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    http://www.mercola.com/2004/jul/21/statin_drugs.htm

    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I think the cruise is a great suggestion.

    I also think that the tren v.s. oral in regards to safety, is relative.

    Tren will screw over cholesterol levels mang...as far as i know.

    I do however agree that you need to cycle a highly anabolic compound in there:

    And tren is the drug that comes to mind.

    I think you should run it 10 weeks on...and 16 weeks off (the extended off time being introduced to allow you some time to attempt an aggressive cholesterol-management protocol.)

    You plan on being on for a year so i'd like you to look into two sets of cholesterol-lowering approaches.

    The first would be homeopathic: Niacin http://www.drmirkin.com/archive/6342.html

    The second would be pharmaceutically aggressive: Lipitor (atorvastatin) (or any other similar compound: Norvir; Fortovase; Pravachol; Zocor; Baycol ; Lescol)

    This would be used, in addition to Niacin, in the 16-week period that you're off Tren. There are risks while using both (e.g. high doses of Niacin can cause an elevation of liver enzymes etc.)...but there's a risk in what you're doing also... Good luck man.

    Sidenote: If you take a cholesterol-lowering drugs you need to supplement with co-enzyme Q-10... as these drugs deplete it.

  17. #17
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    ha i make a point to know those who are most similar to me.. like you.. and my lil Narkie'Poo..

  18. #18
    powerliftmike's Avatar
    powerliftmike is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    gates of hell
    Posts
    5,512
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDeal
    Im doing 2000mg/ew testo enanthate (ICN GALENIKA) and 20iu pwo insulin .
    Im going to stay on all year(2006)

    Im thinking about doing 5weeks on and off with drol or dbol all year is that to much for my liver to handle?

    And should i go with 10weeks on/off tren acetate instead? whats best?
    This is risky. Have you even used slin before? Get blood tests, nobody on this site knows how your liver will handle it.

  19. #19
    Hunk's Avatar
    Hunk is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    This is risky. Have you even used slin before? Get blood tests, nobody on this site knows how your liver will handle it.
    (Answer from my brothers account)

    Yes have done alot of slin and i used slin before i did aas.
    At most ive been up to 35iu postworkout.

    Im getting bloodwork done every 3:weeks.

  20. #20
    topvega's Avatar
    topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Back from the dead.....
    Posts
    3,254
    35iu... holy shit....

  21. #21
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    What are you stats? How long have you been competing? Seems as if you're overdoing it unnecessarily.

  22. #22
    scriptfactory's Avatar
    scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,490
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDeal
    Im not i millionaire but i buy them in bigger amounts, atleast 500amps or so each time so the cost is not so high.

    I have a doctor that takes my bloodwork but he cant tell me anything because its against the law in my country.
    Do you know if it is against the law for a doctor to say anything against steroids in Germany as well? I have a few friends at my gym that are scared to go to the doctor to get bloodwork because of the polizei (police). I keep telling them to get checked out but...

  23. #23
    sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    U.K wales
    Posts
    1,087
    jesus man they are some big ass doses

  24. #24
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    Urkel IS a god!!!!!!!!!!!

  25. #25
    Juicy Sauce's Avatar
    Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    646
    imo, go on for 6 months. 1 year is way to long. why not just go on for 8 years (the way you are talking).
    i know its different for pros, but still, health and safety are #1.
    #1 bro

  26. #26
    MASTER's Avatar
    MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,432
    Thats sounds like overkill bro, i personally think it would be far safer to use a bridge between 2 12 weekers.

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Baja Ca, Mexico
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDeal
    Im doing 2000mg/ew testo enanthate (ICN GALENIKA) and 20iu pwo insulin .
    Im going to stay on all year(2006)

    Im thinking about doing 5weeks on and off with drol or dbol all year is that to much for my liver to handle?

    And should i go with 10weeks on/off tren acetate instead? whats best?
    2 grams of test a week is a pretty good dose. I think for the elite that 2 grams is probably not much. If you fall into the above category great and if not, well then.....xxxxxxxxxx......

    Ok now for the drol. Are you ****ing crazy. 5 on and 5 off for a year is bad, but all year possibly. You have some serious issues that need to be addressed

  28. #28
    Igifuno's Avatar
    Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Standing Above Weakness
    Posts
    15,460
    Blog Entries
    2
    have you ever run those kind of doses before?

  29. #29
    alwayson is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    247
    i want to see some before and after pictures in a year

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •