anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

How would you lay this cutter cycle out?

alright i have a buddy who wants to run a cycle. it is like his 3rd. he understands that he needs to get his diet more into check. but he also wants to run a cutter cycle. i have told him that he should be putting test into this but he feels that the eq being the base of it wont shut him down. (no flaming because it wont get anywhere as im asking for him.) he doesnt want test because he doesnt want to look bigger, hed rather be more solid and cut. he is about 5'9 200lbs but hes def sitting at like 16 or higher bf. basically what im looking for is just advice on how to use these products that he has. i have personally never run a cutter, nor do i know enough about a couple of these to lay it out for him. but these are what he wants to use and he was thinking around 12 weeks...

eq
    anavar
    masteron
    winny

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    If he had Test in the list of options,I could give him an example cycle.But I have no experience running cycles without test.That would go against my personal principles of only giving advice in areas where I have personal experience...sorry.

~Pinnacle~

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Same here.. no test no cycle for me...

ya i hear you that is why i am stuck myself. tho he brings up the argument alot of how alot of people talk bout running eq without test because its not harsh on your system like deca is.im thinking that his best way tho with what he has is going, eq for 12wks, anavar for the first 7wks, then putting in the masteron and winny for the last 5.

nate3422 is offline Member
    gotta run some test, i would try some tren /propl if he could get it and has the money

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    this is what id do: (or wouldn't because i like my dick)
    eq 5-600mgs wk1-12
    anavar 60mgs wk 1-7
    winny 50mgs ed wk9-15

id leave the masteron out as it sounds like his bf would be too high too see the benefits. also, wait a wk or so too start the winny after the anavar so it gives his liv a break....

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    this is what id do: (or wouldn't because i like my dick)
    eq 5-600mgs wk1-12
    anavar 60mgs wk 1-7
    winny 50mgs ed wk9-15

id leave the masteron out as it sounds like his bf would be too high too see the benefits. also, wait a wk or so too start the winny after the anavar so it gives his liv a break....
    that sounds like a decent idea, i didnt really think bout the masteron with his bf. i will let him know. he has no idea how tough the winny is gonna be on his manhood.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    ya, i'm runnign winny right now. it was killing my elbows and knees by wk 2. tell him too stock up on some glucosamine. i'm only running 1700mgs ed and it's working wonders!

Thread Information