Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    So the plot thickens? T.O.M I won't insult you but a must say. You would get more respect from the more 'sensible' members if you stopped posting in such a know-it-all and arrogant manner. Also some of your stories are well........questionable.

TRANSLATION:
    T.O.M., you are full of shit.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    So the plot thickens? T.O.M I won't insult you but a must say. You would get more respect from the more 'sensible' members if you stopped posting in such a know-it-all and arrogant manner. Also some of your stories are well........questionable.
    Hey k.l.g. how's it hanging? The above is pretty much what I had to say on the subject too, his opinions are stated as "The Facts", those who disagree are stupid, having said that, it is a mystery to me how some members get so over excited about it all!

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Hey k.l.g. how's it hanging? The above is pretty much what I had to say on the subject too, his opinions are stated as "The Facts", those who disagree are stupid, having said that, it is a mystery to me how some members get so over excited about it all!
    I'm cool, thanks for asking. How did the GH work for ya? I believe people get pissed because they don't like when people try too rub shit in their face and tell em it's peanut butter. T.O.M's "I know more than 99% of you kids here!" attitude just in't gonna fly.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro,

T.O.M.'s advise is just that, advise and brutha's we have a bunch of that on this brd. Thats why we have Mods to jump in and squash any negative or bad info so someone unsuspecting or (Dumb) doesn't hurt themselves that are determined to use gear.
    T.O.M I think can help some of the older bro's who are still using or considering gear. For sure though T.O.M. isn't the first to learn sarcasm doesn't translate well through a keyboard.

Nuff said, Kill this thread.

MJ

I'm cool, thanks for asking. How did the GH work for ya?
    OK up to a point, started to see some real improvements in my stretchmarks & leaned out a bit, then I got a promotion at work & had to move, what with no decent gyms around and working 24/7 I kinda fell off the fitness wagon for 10 months or so. I'm back on now as of 2 months ago, I stood down from the promotion - it's all very well earning lots of money but if you're getting depressed about the state of your body somethings gotta give!

I believe people get pissed because they don't like when people try too rub shit in their face and tell em it's peanut butter. T.O.M's "I know more than 99% of you kids here!" attitude just in't gonna fly.
    I hear what you're saying, he irritates me and clearly you too and yet I don't see you throwing childish insults at him.

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    wow i just wasted 4 minutes of my life reading all of this

Well it looks like I have those that like me and those that don't. I have to take the bad with the good. I do display some arrogance alot of the time and it's just my nature. I mean no harm by it and I understand where a lot of you all are coming from.
    Will I change, probably not but I can tone it down a few notches.

OK up to a point, started to see some real improvements in my stretchmarks & leaned out a bit, then I got a promotion at work & had to move, what with no decent gyms around and working 24/7 I kinda fell off the fitness wagon for 10 months or so. I'm back on now as of 2 months ago, I stood down from the promotion - it's all very well earning lots of money but if you're getting depressed about the state of your body somethings gotta give!
    Good to hear that. I stopped training for sevaral months as well.
    I hear what you're saying, he irritates me and clearly you too and yet I don't see you throwing childish insults at him.
    That's because we are better than most of the kids here!

Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    Well it looks like I have those that like me and those that don't. I have to take the bad with the good. I do display some arrogance alot of the time and it's just my nature. I mean no harm by it and I understand where a lot of you all are coming from.
    Good for you mate!

Good for you mate!
    Hey you think I have a chance to blame my arrogance on the gear I'm currently using. Probably not but worth a try.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmm I dont follow.. Biggums pretends to be ur all natural brother weighing 360 lbs.. ok... . In another thread he said that he is 230 or sumin pounds and hasnt cycled in a few years etc... Did I misunderstand sumin. Is this whole TOM character some kind of a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    TRANSLATION:
    T.O.M., you are full of shit.
    Ok Mike. If you want to see if you can rattle this old man today, go for it. Remember I'm not the one who came off the wall first, but you. We can carry this on as long as you like. I prefer it ends now. I guess I'll find out what you think by your next post.

Tough

Hey you think I have a chance to blame my arrogance on the gear I'm currently using. Probably not but worth a try.
    Ha ha ha! I don't think so fella, just try to present your advice and opinions in a less forceful way and you'll be fine. Also realise that while you've been off the scene there have been a few new developments!

You've made quite an entrance - I doubt there are many of AR's 45,000 members who don't know who "tough old man" is!

Ok Mike. If you want to see if you can rattle this old man today, go for it. Remember I'm not the one who came off the wall first, but you. We can carry this on as long as you like. I prefer it ends now. I guess I'll find out what you think by your next post.

Tough
    Well said, how about we all let bygones be bygones eh fellas?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Well,you are using Fina.

You appear to have a strong personality,and a tad bit of a temper.So with those elements combined with Fina.I'd venture to say YES.

It's all good though.It's a big board with many personalities/people of different ethnic backgrounds/beliefs.Quite impossible to be liked by/or get along with every person.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    hmmm I dont follow.. Biggums pretends to be ur all natural brother weighing 360 lbs.. ok... . In another thread he said that he is 230 or sumin pounds and hasnt cycled in a few years etc... Did I misunderstand sumin. Is this whole TOM character some kind of a joke?
    I have two brothers. One that I know post on here (bigguns) and not sure if our younger brother does or does not. He said he is on here but hasn't given me his screen name.

Bigguns just recently came off a cutting cycle. Think he dropped 10 lbs and pick up some size. I find that hard to do, but he has always been able to do that.

chest6 is offline Banned
    bigguns is ur younger brother?

orosco is offline Associate Member
    If your worried then bang out th adrol. It wont hurt

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I don't think so, I think they're just playing.

USMCSS and NYC BIG MIKE are lurking in this thread, everybody keep your head down when the rounds start flyin'. lol!

USMCSS and NYC BIG MIKE are lurking in this thread, everybody keep your head down when the rounds start flyin'. lol!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama

FUK THAT!!!!

FAK EVERYBODY ELSE who's givin ya shit OLD MAN...fuk it.

slam that drol, hit up some blow put you lil bro in his place and make him kiss your ass.

just dont go dyin now on us here!!!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    FUK THAT!!!!

slam that drol, hit up some blow put you lil bro in his place and make him kiss your ass.

only you could come out with somethin like that!!

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    yes he is around 15 years younger and the youngest is around, well lets see, he was born 1/16/71. So he's 18ears younger. Bigguns is the stronest of us three, i think. Hell who know maybe my youngest is cycling and i don't know it. hope not hasn't been training long enough
    Last edited by tough old man; 12-02-2005 at 03:25 PM.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    yes he is around 15 ears younger and the youngest is around, well lets see, he was born 1/16/71. guess he's 34.

no shit...you kinda look like my father

good old man he is too....fukin love my gatdam dad actually!

love ya old man!!!

(I meant MY dad...geesus!)

FUK THAT!!!!

That's funny. The drol is going down. took 150 mgs today and for the next three weeks. Not sure about the blow> down here in baja, I'd probably end up with masa that you make tamales with

no shit...you kinda look like my father

good old man he is too....fukin love my gatdam dad actually!

love ya old man!!!

(I meant MY dad...geesus!)
    back at you. hell you might look like one of my boys, but I can't see your face. There 33 and 31 and both work for Metro PD in las vegas.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    T.O.M. i kinda know how it feels to be called out by a sibling. for me its with my 28yo son, he always tries to out do me in something. last week it was push-ups..and a sprint....on the push-ups we went by my count , he petered out at 50....good thing, i only had a few left in me......he did beat me in a sprint.....so now, i added sprints in my cardio...for the next time he runs his mouth and calls me out....good luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information