assiason is offline New Member

Tren/VAR/Clen/winstrol cutting cycle

OK here are my stats. 24 male, 5'9 206lbs appx 19%bf been lifting for appx 7 years. Easy gainer hard to loose fat.

Ok i have done 2 cycles my first was a winstol only cycle 50mg eod for 8 weeks and i went from 215 @22%bf to 189 @12%bf. My 2nd cycle i had to stop i was taking tren and wonstrol and kept repeatidly getting sick had to stop. If anyone has anything critiquing let me know i am open to constructive criticism.

week 1-10 300mg tren enthenate shot 1 per week
    week 5-12 anavar between 30-50mg ED
    week 5-8 winstrol 50mg eod (100mg eod weeks 8-12)
    weeks 1-12 will be cycling between ECA and clen (50mcg) 2 wks on/off.

then PCT

I am trying to preserve lean body mass while cutting fat and getting a more ripped/hard physique. I will be eating between 2100-2700 cals daily
    45% protein, 25% carbs, 30% fats. All from healthy sources of coarse:

example day:

SUPPLEMENT: AMINO ACID 2 GEL CAPS 3X DAILY
    MILK THISTLE ED
    L CARNTINE IN THE MORNING
    MULTI VITAMIN
    VITAMIN B5

meal#1 6 eggwhites/1 yolk with ham
    LOW CAL/SUGAR OATMEAL
    CUP OF NATURAL OJ W/LOT OF PULP
    1 MULTI VIT/ L CARNATINE

MEAL#2 ONE 8 OZ CHICKEN BREAST
    W/SMALL SRVNG OF BROWN RICE

MEAL#3 MUSCLE MILE SHAKE

MEAL#4 CHICKEN BREAST WITH ZUCCINI/SQUASH

MEAL#5 LOW CARB PROTEIN SHAKE

WORKOUT AT 7-9PM

MEAL#6 8OZ CHICKEN BREAST WITH BROWN RICE/STEAMED VEGGIES
    10GRAMS OF GLUTAMINE

MEAL#7 ONE NO CARB PROTEIN SCOOP IN WATER BEFORE BED.

cardio 5x week 45-60 minutes elyptical machine.

Again i am trying to lean down as much as possible while defining/hardening the muscle i currently have. my goal is to be between 9-12% bf after the 12 weeks. I believe this to be obtainable if i stick to my diet and the cardio to a T. what do you gusy think any critiques are welcome

TCEL300 is offline Member
    you need test in there...use test prop

my bud told me that too....why is that so important? And so should i just use it to frontload?

your gonna shut down hard with the tren ..test is a staple in all my cycles...you NEED it for this cycle....i mean you can use prop. test E..whatever...i use prop when im useing Tren A...im not sure of the frequency of shots with the longer tren E..but you need test man...good luck

ok how about i just run it the last 6 weeks. Just took my first WINSTROL /tren shot friday and dont think prop is readily available at the moment.. would this suffice?

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    def throw some prop in there

test e..test c...prop...anything u need test

bump anyone else?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by assiason
    bump anyone else?
    because females will be producing more testosterone than you will bro........tren is the MOST suppressive steroid there is. your body will be producing ZERO testosterone here fairly quickly after your shot. that what you want? no testosterone? because males don't need testosterone, right!?!

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    because females will be producing more testosterone than you will bro........tren is the MOST suppressive steroid there is. your body will be producing ZERO testosterone here fairly quickly after your shot. that what you want? no testosterone? because males don't need testosterone, right!?!
    hehe, i dont'

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH

so your saying the tren will completely supress my natural test? I just started tren last friday how long until i start to shut down? I am waiting fo my test prop which should be here in the next few days will i be ok or are my testes going to hate me?

Paulie Walnuts is offline New Member
    My 2nd cycle i had to stop i was taking tren and wonstrol and kept repeatidly getting sick had to stop.
    Funny you say that......Happened to me as well, I ended up with a chest infection. Cough lots of S**T up! Is this common with Tren /Winny?

tempbrit is offline Member
    so your saying the tren will completely supress my natural test? I just started tren last friday how long until i start to shut down? I am waiting fo my test prop which should be here in the next few days will i be ok or are my testes going to hate me?
    You should probably continue with the Tren shots, but you need to start with the Prop as soon as possible.

I would also highly recommend that you run the Prop at a slightly higher dosage than you are running the Tren at. This will ensure you can get it up through the cycle.

My friend, you are experiencing some major swings in bodyfat, that is not ideal. Sounds to me like you need to committ to a diet while on cycle and when off cycle.

You also might want to add some T3 to the mix as well. The Tren downgrades the Thyroid and the T3 will compensate for this downgrade. It also won't hurt to cut the fat.

Most importantly, get your diet in check and get on the Treadmill.

Quote Originally Posted by tempbrit
    You should probably continue with the Tren shots, but you need to start with the Prop as soon as possible.

I would also highly recommend that you run the Prop at a slightly higher dosage than you are running the Tren at. This will ensure you can get it up through the cycle.

My friend, you are experiencing some major swings in bodyfat, that is not ideal. Sounds to me like you need to committ to a diet while on cycle and when off cycle.

You also might want to add some T3 to the mix as well. The Tren downgrades the Thyroid and the T3 will compensate for this downgrade. It also won't hurt to cut the fat.

Most importantly, get your diet in check and get on the Treadmill.

couldnt agree with you more. my diet has been S$$t for the past 8 months.
    got into a car acident herniated 3 disks and couldnt life fr 6 months, needless to say i slacked.But I am committing to this diet now 110% my only other question is weather low intensity or high intensity cardio is better?

Thread Information