Flex63 is offline New Member

Question Body fat % before 'var

Hi there, i was wondering if you could answer a question for me, i have searched all over but cant seen to find the answer.

At the moment i'm on about 15% bf, weighing 87kg's
    i'm 4 weeks in a 450mg/week test + SD cycle. My main goal is to lose fat.
    i have been dieting for 10 months going on eleven now, and doing cardio atleast 6 times a week for an hour. I've reached a plateu, i have reached it before and changing the diet has worked to break it, but also that is stopping to work now.

I was thinking about adding Anavar to my cycle, a 60mg/day dosage for the rest of my 8 weeks. Do you think this will help me to lose more fat, or should i reach a lower BF% before taking that??

thanks

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Lose fat? If you've been dieiting for 10+months you've lost fat bro.
    Adding var or winny will hlep the appearance but the overall fatloss...No.
    How has your diet been?
    When you hit that dead spot...It's time to reaval....

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    What is your height? 15% isn't that bad.... You can easily do without like mbarsaso said. Dead spot then reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso View Post
    Lose fat? If you've been dieiting for 10+months you've lost fat bro.
    Adding var or winny will hlep the appearance but the overall fatloss...No.
    How has your diet been?
    When you hit that dead spot...It's time to reaval....
    Yeah youre right man i went from 29% to 15, so you make a good point that its time to reveal. my diet has been up and down been changing it all the time. But its clean clean all the time, mostly its very low on carbs. thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by chevrolet02z28 View Post
    What is your height? 15% isn't that bad.... You can easily do without like mbarsaso said. Dead spot then reveal.
    about 1.78meter... im struggling still especially round the waist

Juice Authority is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm going to have to disagree with some folks here. I notice some pretty radical fatloss on Var. Stacked with Masteron even more fatloss and that's without any major changes in diet or training.

the big two-one is offline New Member
    i hit a small wall when i was cutting too. what is your cardio consist of? are you just jogging on a tred/eliptical? cuz if you're just jogging or running at a constant pace for an hour, you're not doing anything. You need to do some intervals. you need to get the heart pumping then slow it down, then get it going again. it's the most effective way to do cardio. i would suggest the 3 min method. warm up with a light job on the machine of your choice (i prefer the elipticals because of my bad back) for 5 mins. then sprint for one min as hard as you can, then jog for 2. you wanna choose a resistance to where when you sprint for that 1 min, it's tough (but not impossible) to hit 290-300 strides per min. do as many intervals as you want, but cool down with a 5 min jog that turns into a walk for 30 sec. i went from 25% bf to 11% bf with a good diet and doing that (no gear) in less than 3 months. you can get a more effective cardio session in doing that for 4 intervals (22 mins) than with an hour of constant speed running. try it, let me know what you think.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the big two-one View Post
    i hit a small wall when i was cutting too. what is your cardio consist of? are you just jogging on a tred/eliptical? cuz if you're just jogging or running at a constant pace for an hour, you're not doing anything. You need to do some intervals. you need to get the heart pumping then slow it down, then get it going again. it's the most effective way to do cardio. i would suggest the 3 min method. warm up with a light job on the machine of your choice (i prefer the elipticals because of my bad back) for 5 mins. then sprint for one min as hard as you can, then jog for 2. you wanna choose a resistance to where when you sprint for that 1 min, it's tough (but not impossible) to hit 290-300 strides per min. do as many intervals as you want, but cool down with a 5 min jog that turns into a walk for 30 sec. i went from 25% bf to 11% bf with a good diet and doing that (no gear) in less than 3 months. you can get a more effective cardio session in doing that for 4 intervals (22 mins) than with an hour of constant speed running. try it, let me know what you think.
    Actually that might be the best way to do carsio for endurance but it is not for fat loss! Please do ot give advice if you are not 100% sure you are giving the right answer! BF is lost by keeping your hear rate at about 60-70 of your max heart rate! What you are doing is amost considerd a wind sprint. es they work but if his diet is in line then an hour a day with the right HR will always work! Sounds lke if you want to lose more fat than you need to drop your Carbs down a little more

got fina? is offline Member
    Yeha diet is everything. you cold do sooooooo much more by dieting and not even doing cardio, then doing cardio for 2 hours a day and not eating rite.

I dont do cardio and get down from mid 20s% to under 10 for the summer. Ive been doing it every summer for the past 7 years, and diet is everything.

Unless your down low enough in your bf% Winstrol and Var are complete waste of money, and you will think the compounds suck.

Get down to 10 without them then do it and youll be amzed at what Winstrol will do.

Good luck and head over to the diet section and read!!!!

the big two-one is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    Actually that might be the best way to do carsio for endurance but it is not for fat loss! Please do ot give advice if you are not 100% sure you are giving the right answer! BF is lost by keeping your hear rate at about 60-70 of your max heart rate! What you are doing is amost considerd a wind sprint. es they work but if his diet is in line then an hour a day with the right HR will always work! Sounds lke if you want to lose more fat than you need to drop your Carbs down a little more
    This is an exerpt from men and fitness mag......

"Interval training is the fitness world’s equivalent of a visit to the in-laws. The shorter and more intense the visit, the better.

An interval is a short period of exercise performed at a given intensity for a specific length of time. Each interval is separated from the next interval by a short rest or lighter activity. There are no strict rules on how long or how intense the interval must be, however, changing the interval length or intensity changes the way your body works and responds to exercise.

Never sacrifice the quality of rest between intervals because this will only reduce the benefits. To succeed with intervals, you must first shake the mindset of traditional continuous cardio training.

No matter where you start with intervals, heed this warning. The high-intensity nature of the exercise can cause muscle soreness you’d associate only with weights, and can cause your legs to feel like j-e-l-l-o.

What most people don’t know is that intervals are the best cardio method for fat loss. Most guys in the gym are hung up on doing excessive amounts of work, but shorter, more intense intervals get the job done better.

Intervals continue to burn calories and fat after the training session, and that’s something you won’t get from slower, longer sessions of cardio. When Canadian researchers compared interval training and long, slow cardio training, it was interval training that was shown to be more effective for fat loss.

Use this workout 3-5 times per week to blast fat."

I can't find the article anymore, but this has been backed up by Harvard Medical

british bulldog 1 is offline Associate Member
    anavar is a waste of money

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Quote Originally Posted by british bulldog 1 View Post

No it's not. Please do not mis inform people. Thank you.

Rex9933 is offline Member
    You probably got underdosed or completely bunk gear bro. pure anavar at 80mg ED will change your physique like whoaaa

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    No it's not. Please do not mis inform people. Thank you.
    almost every post he makes in the Q+A section is misinforming people.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    almost every post he makes in the Q+A section is misinforming people.
    Oh this guy is on a roll today, lol, especially when he said "your diet does not have to be in order when on a cycle and you will still look buff". Just the type of information NOT needed here.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Can I ask why you are not thinking about a thermo like ohhhh clen or ECA or t3?

got fina? is offline Member
    Anavar is not a waste of money in my opinion.

I think anavar is great if your low in bodyfat %, and will work wonders if done once you hit 10% and lower and your diet is in complete check.

Im so tired of people talking shyt about winstrol , Var and other cutters because they didnt do there part and thought the drugs where gonna do it all.

Diet is the best steroid in the world and drugs just take u to the next level...

Quote Originally Posted by the big two-one View Post
    i agree with your cardio method, the last 2 months i started doing spinning classes, especially interval classes, and i have dropped around 2% by changing that (from long, lower intensity cardio sessions) and sticking to my diet. The only thing i WAS concerned about the higher intensity intervals was muscle loss. But i have not lost any. It may be due to dieting & supplementing correctly, or to the fact that i started my cycle just after starting with the spinning classes, the fact of the matter is that it worked to lose fat. But the fat loss stopped again, even with the interval training. So maybe changing it again (to longer, lower intensity cardio) or even doing it twice a day could break the drought? thanks for the help

Researching is offline New Member
    This is the kind of comments confusing me on this site.

You've got some people saying it's a good drug while others make comments like this.

Let me ask you this bulldog, what is that statement based on?

Did you take Anavar expecting the wrong results?
    Is that statement based on Anavar being much less effective than stronger drugs?

Do you really mean that Anavar will do nothing more for you than anything in a GNC store?

Can you clarify this claim?

Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    Can I ask why you are not thinking about a thermo like ohhhh clen or ECA or t3?
    i am using ephedrine (damn that stuff shrinks your balls!!! for a while) It gives me great energy and i believe it helped me a little bit with fat loss, but its like you guys said, DIET is everything and u can use whatever u want but without good diet u wont get nowhere. The thing is ive just been dieting for so long now im getting discouraged when not seeing results for such long periods. I believe most of you guys know how demanding and mentally draining a long diet can be on yor entire life, especially when you dont get the results you feel you deserve. Thats why i hope anavar could help me. Guess theres always something you can still change wih your diet???

thanks for all replies and help, much apreciated. from what i gather, the lower your BF, the better the results from anavar and other "cutting" steroids will be, but that it does work. So i am going to try sticking to the diet, lower carbs even further, do my cardio, and train like a madman, till i reach about 12 11% BF, then try the var. i already bought it so im looking forward to try it

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Flex63 View Post
    Hi there, i was wondering if you could answer a question for me, i have searched all over but cant seen to find the answer.

At the moment i'm on about 15% bf, weighing 87kg's
    i'm 4 weeks in a 450mg/week test + SD cycle. My main goal is to lose fat.
    i have been dieting for 10 months going on eleven now, and doing cardio atleast 6 times a week for an hour. I've reached a plateu, i have reached it before and changing the diet has worked to break it, but also that is stopping to work now.

I was thinking about adding Anavar to my cycle, a 60mg/day dosage for the rest of my 8 weeks. Do you think this will help me to lose more fat, or should i reach a lower BF% before taking that??

thanks
    You may need to go over your diet and make adjustements. I would try that 1st before I added anything else.

Thread Information