Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RuckusReilly
    yes, father, i'll use them when you tell me its ok to do so.
    Enjoy your $299.85 investment.

RuckusReilly is offline New Member
    well i dont really care if you believe me.. it could just be a coincidence .. idunno

and i didnt pay $299 i only paid $50 off someone else so its not a huge loss..

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    well the only other site i saw was http://www.go*********gh.com/dianabol.htm and it looks a little more legit on here.. and i was told dianabol pills are little pink likehexagon pills and the shit i got was like these long white tablets..

Do yourself a favor and edit out the website in this post.... U can't post sources on the open board.... As for your legalsteroids... they are junk. They wouldn't be legal if they worked...

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Yeah ok, and I use barbells (315 pounds on each) as dumbells to do my curls.

that legal steriod site says..

All Major Lifts Like Benches And Squats Could Easily "Jump" 50 - 100 Pounds!

LOL on real gear youll double that if its ur first cycle (sqautting im talking)

someone suggested 2 dbol a day throught out the cycle 4 ccs of anadrol a day weeks 1,2 ,5 ,6 and 4 ccs of test suspension weeks 3 4 78.. ? any feed back would be great, thanks!

man thats right off the webpage. you bought it and you know it. dont go saying u bought it off someone for 50$.. lol LIVE AND LEARN.

i did buy it off someone else.. i checked out the website to see the preferred cycle for the products.. so **** off

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    ok we've established that you got scammed by the faggots that put those adds in the back of the magazine. i would NOT take that garbage you bought because first off it won't work and second- there's no tellin what that stuff is. so now that brings us to your real problem-aquiring legit supplement. this is a safe board that obviously doesn't want to get shut down or draw a bunch of attention or possible fed surveilance for blatant source posting, but there are plenty of boards out there that don't give a damn. that's you're best bet.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    well the only other site i saw was http://www.gou*********h.com/dianabol.htm and it looks a little more legit on here.. and i was told dianabol pills are little pink likehexagon pills and the shit i got was like these long white tablets..
    This is a warning, stop posting websites or you will be banned

JohnnyB

Logan13 is offline Banned

wow

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    We have a search feature.Use it!!It's amazing all the info stored in the archieves here.

Search :

Suspension

Anadrol

Dbol

We are willing to help everyone.BUT first you must help yourself.We don't do ppl's homework here.Sorry.

Happy reading/researching.

~Pinnacle~
    Man Pinnacle, your posts read like mine do lately.......are you tired of the insanity as well, or are you just flowing heavy?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information