Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Testostorome

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Yeah I know I cought that one too. I meant in the drug test as far as testostorone shots is concerned. Would it show up though??

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    Thanks man I appreciate the help and advice. As for everyone else, all you guys should shut the hell up. I'm pretty sure when your B!tch ass were first learning about all this stuff you didnt use the "SEARCH" button either. Seriously if you dont have any helpfull information what so ever then dont even reply. I'm tired of always reading about how some of you douche bags talk sh!t to people that are barely learning. I have found many people on here that have helped me a lot and have been very informative without talking trash. So I really suggest you guys do the same and have some patience with us newbies so one day we can help others as well.
    actually i (and i bet many) used the search button hundreds of times. I was a lurker on this board for about 1-2 years before i even joined. why do you think we're going to spoonfeed you?? If you're not dedicated enough to find the answers yourself, you're not dedicated enough to use steroids .

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    actually i (and i bet many) used the search button hundreds of times. I was a lurker on this board for about 1-2 years before i even joined. why do you think we're going to spoonfeed you?? If you're not dedicated enough to find the answers yourself, you're not dedicated enough to use steroids.
    Yeah your right, I'm already doing the rersearch on it. I probably should have done it from the begining but I guess I was trying to take the lazy way out. Thanks

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Yeah I know I cought that one too. I meant in the drug test as far as testostorone shots is concerned. Would it show up though??
    Just givin ya a hard time bro. I havent heard if the military tests for performance enhancing drugs or not. Seems like they would be pretty thorough.

DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member
    M.E.P.S. does not check for any type of AAS, trust me.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DDDNTZ
    M.E.P.S. does not check for any type of AAS, trust me.
    Woop Woop!!! Hell yeah man, you don't even know how happy that made me. Thanks a lot

Nismo is offline Member
    DDDNTZ Hey man your SF?? Where you stationed at. The Base where my wife is at is also a SF/Airborne base. Just wondering if your in the same one I'm thinking about.

DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member
    Not yet, but I leave for selection in 2 mos. Almost there, and can't fvcking wait!

KDRLINUS is offline Associate Member
    Well I'm going to be joining the Military in April. I know that when you go to MEPS, they give you a drug test. Mostly to see if anyone is doing drugs, but I was kinda worried that if testosterone would show up. I dont want to be discualified because of testosterone. Would it show up???
    You mean drug tests are suppose to see if people are using drugs???? i dont believe it.....

hey captain obvious i think its safe to say your Italian TestosteROME isnt gonna show up, but if your that concerned i hear this guy can help u....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Testostorome-pope-1.jpg  

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KDRLINUS
    You mean drug tests are suppose to see if people are using drugs???? i dont believe it.....

hey captain obvious i think its safe to say your Italian TestosteROME isnt gonna show up, but if your that concerned i hear this guy can help u....
    Sure thing cool guy someone already pointed that out. If you scroll around you'll see that it was already explained. But thanks for trying to correct me though.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DDDNTZ
    Not yet, but I leave for selection in 2 mos. Almost there, and can't fvcking wait!
    Good luck with that. My wife is stationed at Fort Bragg, home of Special Forces and 82nd Airborne Division.... SO they say. Anyway man seriously good luck through your training, some SF guys have told me that if you physcally fit then it won't be as hard. Just drink a sh!t load of water. Well thats what I was told.

KDRLINUS is offline Associate Member
    Sure thing cool guy someone already pointed that out. If you scroll around you'll see that it was already explained. But thanks for trying to correct me though.
    actually if u look on the first page, i was the first one to correct you, im just bustin your balls kid with that pic

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KDRLINUS
    actually if u look on the first page, i was the first one to correct you, im just bustin your balls kid with that pic

STEVO 47 is offline Banned
    Well I'm going to be joining the Military in April. I know that when you go to MEPS, they give you a drug test. Mostly to see if anyone is doing drugs, but I was kinda worried that if testosterone would show up. I dont want to be discualified because of testosterone. Would it show up???
    Why don't you just focus on your military career for now. Your
    young and have plenty of time to get involved in other things.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information