Bigstiffler is offline Associate Member

Question drug testing @ comp

this bodybuilding contest i wanna enter in april says that it is a 7 year drug tested event obviously meaning they r drug testing but what does the 7 year drug test mean? they can detect it if you did anything in 7 years? i did a short 8 week cycle of test cyp that ended septemeber 1st but wondering if i can enter the contest without being detected for the test.

Bigstiffler is offline Associate Member
    bump any1?

BobShocker is offline Junior Member
    there are plenty of non-tested contests . . . why not shoot for one of those?

I second that. Why cheat and try to enter a tested show when you juice. LIke bob says if you juice you belong in a show that allows it.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Testosterone could not be tested over a 7 year span, simply impossible. There are many non-drug tested competitions, the ones that are tested are manily for public relations, not for the health of athlete for sure.

nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member
    if you just took test, because that is naturally occuring in you anyway, I think I would be hard to detect after a couple months. There is always that "steroid cleanse" if it works.

cmax is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigstiffler
    this bodybuilding contest i wanna enter in april says that it is a 7 year drug tested event obviously meaning they r drug testing but what does the 7 year drug test mean? they can detect it if you did anything in 7 years? i did a short 8 week cycle of test cyp that ended septemeber 1st but wondering if i can enter the contest without being detected for the test.

These contests do not allow you to enter if you have taken steroids in the past 7 years.

They determine if you have taken steroids in the past 7 years using a POLYGRAPH OR LIE DETECTOR TEST.

These Lie Detector tests are highly effective and there is no way to get around them. My buddies have tried and have failed every single time. There is no way that they could do a traditional drug test to detect drugs within the past 7 years so they use a lie detector test.

TantruM is offline Associate Member
    what cmax says makes perfect sense.... plus no need to cheat find a competition that isnt tested...

Quote Originally Posted by cmax
    These contests do not allow you to enter if you have taken steroids in the past 7 years.

They determine if you have taken steroids in the past 7 years using a POLYGRAPH OR LIE DETECTOR TEST.

These Lie Detector tests are highly effective and there is no way to get around them. My buddies have tried and have failed every single time. There is no way that they could do a traditional drug test to detect drugs within the past 7 years so they use a lie detector test.

This is funny, because I know a guy who was Mr. Natural Long Island and a year later he won the Eastern States NPC Heavyweight title and went on to Nationals. He was as big as a house too. There are ways around everything.

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    You sure they don't just mean that they have been testing for the past 7 years? Lie detectors are expensive, who would pay for that?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by cmax

This sounds correct. There is really no other way, since all the compounds have cleared your system.

They polygraph.

Why cheat????

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    Why cheat????
    he's 19......hint hint.....flame on

People are such pussys. If you juice you go into a nontested comp if you dont jucie you go into a tested comp. Only pussys juice and try to cheat a tested comp cause there genetic garbage.

cmax is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkinHouston
    You sure they don't just mean that they have been testing for the past 7 years? Lie detectors are expensive, who would pay for that?
    A professional polygraph machine costs around $2000 new and can be used infinite times on as many people as they want.

A standard drug test for steroids costs around $15 per test (if purchased in bulk) so for $2000 they can only test ~130 people with regular drug tests. These regular drug tests are also much less effective because people can easily fake a piss, blood, or hair test, but they cannot as easily fake a polygraph.

So the polygraph machine is a better deal.

Most of the "all-natural" competitons that I have been to use polygraph tests on the competitors.

Who pays for it?

A) The competitors that pay to enter the contest.
    B) The audience who pays to watch the contest.
    C) The sponsors who pay to advertise at the contest.

So when all that's said and done $2000 is not that much money with all these receivables coming in.
    Last edited by cmax; 12-06-2005 at 02:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by groundandpoundpwr21
    People are such pussys. If you juice you go into a nontested comp if you dont jucie you go into a tested comp. Only pussys juice and try to cheat a tested comp cause there genetic garbage.
    A friend of mine is a natural pro. He was in England for their version of the Olympia. He didn't even make the night show. He said the europeans cheat much more openly than the americans. They don't even test. He comes back to the US and wins the overall at another show. Go figure. And before you ask if he is really drug free, he says "yes" just like they all do.

Thread Information