Thread: New first cycle

rza36ch is offline New Member

New first cycle

Ok heres what I have, I just got some 15 mg anavar tabs also 50mg winny tabs and im getting my test e next week now I was thinking of doing the test e 500mg a week for a 10 week cycle and do the anavar 45mg every day for like the first 3 weeks since thats all that i have on the var, but i have alot of winny tabs so i was also gonna do 50mg of winny like the last 4 or 5 weeks to get lean im looking to gain atleast 20-25 pounds and not look fat. By the way I am very strict with my diet and eat nothing but good food, also very low bf % would you guys reccomend anything different with my cyle? and im gonna be taking arimidex .25mg every day

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    What is your cycle history. Also give your complete stats.

-Bino

tjt
    tjt is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rza36ch
    Ok heres what I have, I just got some 15 mg anavar tabs also 50mg winny tabs and im getting my test e next week now I was thinking of doing the test e 500mg a week for a 10 week cycle and do the anavar 45mg every day for like the first 3 weeks since thats all that i have on the var, but i have alot of winny tabs so i was also gonna do 50mg of winny like the last 4 or 5 weeks to get lean im looking to gain atleast 20-25 pounds and not look fat. By the way I am very strict with my diet and eat nothing but good food, also very low bf % would you guys reccomend anything different with my cyle? and im gonna be taking arimidex .25mg every day
    Is a-dex your only pct??

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    as its ur 1st cycle do test only & save ur var & winny for another one

Thread Information