Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    legobricks's Avatar
    legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    5,150

    my next NEW cycle

    Ok, first and foremost. Im coming to an end with my first cycle. It was QV test E 250. 500mgs per week split into 2 doses. anyways, Ive come to reasoning that the sh*t was underdosed. I did gain, but only like 7 lbs. and i did have my diet and workout schedule ON TRACK. I think my next cycle is going to be another Test E at 500mgs per week with some real stuff this time. no more playing with the kiddy AAS that i have. any thoughts on the QV being underdosed? Man i am pissed bout this cycle, but i did recieve SOME good gains from it.

  2. #2
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<Mex Gear


    ~Pinnacle~

  3. #3
    legobricks's Avatar
    legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    5,150
    my thoughts exactly. Ive come to realize that THIS particular Mex gear is CRAP!!! It was the only thing available to me at the time though. Im still trying to get my guy to get something else.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Baja Ca, Mexico
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    Ok, first and foremost. Im coming to an end with my first cycle. It was QV test E 250. 500mgs per week split into 2 doses. anyways, Ive come to reasoning that the sh*t was underdosed. I did gain, but only like 7 lbs. and i did have my diet and workout schedule ON TRACK. I think my next cycle is going to be another Test E at 500mgs per week with some real stuff this time. no more playing with the kiddy AAS that i have. any thoughts on the QV being underdosed? Man i am pissed bout this cycle, but i did recieve SOME good gains from it.
    QV is not under dosed. I live in Baja and have used a ton of there pproducts. I gone as far as having it tested down here on 2 different occassions. One was on Anadrol which comes @ 75 mgs and it came in at 77.86 mgs. the other was on a 50ml vial of QV 250. It came in @ 248.07. I think those a fair numbers.

    A lot of people think that they have there diets in check. Are you counting cal's, cause you should be able to gain weight without gear if the amount of calories is over maintance. Also the longer you run AAS the least amount of gains you'll see from each cycle. It keeps going down hill cycle after cycle.

    Note: Look at the amount of gear the pro's have to take to gain just a lb or two

  5. #5
    legobricks's Avatar
    legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    5,150
    Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    QV is not under dosed. I live in Baja and have used a ton of there pproducts. I gone as far as having it tested down here on 2 different occassions. One was on Anadrol which comes @ 75 mgs and it came in at 77.86 mgs. the other was on a 50ml vial of QV 250. It came in @ 248.07. I think those a fair numbers.

    A lot of people think that they have there diets in check. Are you counting cal's, cause you should be able to gain weight without gear if the amount of calories is over maintance. Also the longer you run AAS the least amount of gains you'll see from each cycle. It keeps going down hill cycle after cycle.

    Note: Look at the amount of gear the pro's have to take to gain just a lb or two

    yes, i understand that. but ive read a few posts on here about the test E being underdosed. ok, dont try to flame me becuase you think i dont know what i am talking about. I DO get enough cals, carbs, and protein. YES i AM growing. I come to reason that ITS NOT the diet, its the AAS. And this is my first cycle. I already know that people who have juiced for a while use tons of juice just to gain a couple lbs. I honestly think that its the gear not the diet, so just because you had a couple good ones, and have had them tested doesnt mean that EVERYONE's gear is good. there is a lot of people who have had underdosed gear. thats just the way it is!

  6. #6
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    yes, i understand that. but ive read a few posts on here about the test E being underdosed. ok, dont try to flame me becuase you think i dont know what i am talking about. I DO get enough cals, carbs, and protein. YES i AM growing. I come to reason that ITS NOT the diet, its the AAS. And this is my first cycle. I already know that people who have juiced for a while use tons of juice just to gain a couple lbs. I honestly think that its the gear not the diet, so just because you had a couple good ones, and have had them tested doesnt mean that EVERYONE's gear is good. there is a lot of people who have had underdosed gear. thats just the way it is!
    Easy now, no one is/was flaming you, but I'm wondering myself if you diet was really on track. You didn't mention how long you ran it so I can't say much.

    But I will say that if you are taking in high calories for 10-12 weeks, you should of gained more then 7lbs, the difference would of been the fat to muscle ratio. 3000-3500 calories of clean food is a lot of food, I don't know how many you thought you were eating, but I'd say you should try writing down everything you eat in a day, then add it up and see what you get. You might be surprised as to how much you are really eating

    JohnnyB

  7. #7
    legobricks's Avatar
    legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    5,150
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Easy now, no one is/was flaming you, but I'm wondering myself if you diet was really on track. You didn't mention how long you ran it so I can't say much.

    But I will say that if you are taking in high calories for 10-12 weeks, you should of gained more then 7lbs, the difference would of been the fat to muscle ratio. 3000-3500 calories of clean food is a lot of food, I don't know how many you thought you were eating, but I'd say you should try writing down everything you eat in a day, then add it up and see what you get. You might be surprised as to how much you are really eating

    JohnnyB
    I did post my diet on here some time ago, but my next cycle, im going to prepare and plan A LOT better. make sure i have a strict schedule and eatin pattern that i can write down and keep track of. I understand he was not trying to flame me, but just saying that NO, QV IS NOT UNDERDOSED, is just a stupid comment IMO. he doesnt know, and if he has been reading, a lot of people have not had good results with some QV gear. Also, i am starting week 12 of my cycle tommorow.

  8. #8
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    Well IMHO most first timers who eat even relatively close to decent can put on 15-20 lbs on a 500mg/wk Test cycle. My first cycle was shiat and I ate worse, still put on 13 lbs in 8 wks. So I tend to think maybe you got some total bunk gear, or very underdosed, lots of fakes out there and a good deal of it is mex.

  9. #9
    legobricks's Avatar
    legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    5,150
    Thats what im trying to say. i think it is underdosed. I eat, and i eat a lot. and no im not going to post my diet again. check under my threads.

  10. #10
    V5RED's Avatar
    V5RED is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    Thats what im trying to say. i think it is underdosed. I eat, and i eat a lot. and no im not going to post my diet again. check under my threads.
    piss me off make me look thru threads to find your crappy diet which is crappy

    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...95#post2227195

    thats the thread

    3000-4000 calories wtf?????

    and under 200g protein????!!!!

    minimum on a bad day was 5000 my 1st cycle

    the only injection you need is food
    Last edited by V5RED; 12-06-2005 at 05:51 PM.

  11. #11
    legobricks's Avatar
    legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    5,150
    yeah, ok. first i upped my food intake and protein intake to roughly 250 grams per day. Probably should have done this a while back but it was poor planning. Next cycle is going to be pre-planned so i can get the best out of it. still doesnt show that my gear is real. its underdosed. thats it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •