Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 47
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    41

    Exclamation Best for weight loss and fat burn?

    which out of the following would you guys say is the best for weight loss and fat burning and why? thanks a lot

    clen

    triacana

    cytomel

    L Thyroxine

  2. #2
    OG LOK's Avatar
    OG LOK is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    45
    Dnp .

  3. #3
    OG LOK's Avatar
    OG LOK is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    45
    oh/ and or tren ...

  4. #4
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Out of your choices - cytomel . It is thyroid and will burn fat and some muscle too(so weight loss is inevitable ).

  5. #5
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Id use clen if i were you

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    41
    well im not trying to burn muscle im just trying to burn the fat around mostly my abdominal and lower my body fat, so with that in mind what is suggested? i've thought about DNP , OG, but i cant make up my mind because of its dangers. out of the list, what would be the best for so fat loss in the stomach region

    thanks

  7. #7
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Lean Xtreme, green tea extract . acetyl l-car , b5-10grams and Clen or ECA

  8. #8
    OG LOK's Avatar
    OG LOK is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by silver_back_gorillas
    well im not trying to burn muscle im just trying to burn the fat around mostly my abdominal and lower my body fat, so with that in mind what is suggested? i've thought about DNP , OG, but i cant make up my mind because of its dangers. out of the list, what would be the best for so fat loss in the stomach region

    thanks
    DNP gets more hype because of its sides, I know about 10 people who have taken it and get nothing more than the usual, Lethargic, hot temperature..it doesn't get enough hype at how effective it is.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    41
    that look sgood ironfreak, thanks for your help

    but in your opinion, do you think DNP surpasses anything for fat loss in how much fat is burned and how fast?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    41
    so would you say clen is more effective than DNP , OG?

  11. #11
    OG LOK's Avatar
    OG LOK is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    45
    I think clen sucks personally. DNP is anti-catabolic, meaning it burns FAT not muscle.

  12. #12
    magicstick2003's Avatar
    magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,070
    fom what i have read dnp is superior to any other fat burner out there. Id give clen with some cardio and a clean diet a chance before i hopped onto DNP. other then these choices you dont have diet listed. you gotta get that in check before ANYTHING will really help you lose weight, granted you might lose when you're on them but once your off you will go back up if diet isn;t in check.

  13. #13
    OG LOK's Avatar
    OG LOK is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    fom what i have read dnp is superior to any other fat burner out there. Id give clen with some cardio and a clean diet a chance before i hopped onto DNP. other then these choices you dont have diet listed. you gotta get that in check before ANYTHING will really help you lose weight, granted you might lose when you're on them but once your off you will go back up if diet isn;t in check.
    I agree yet I dont at the same time...with DNP you can eat 4k cals a day and still loose weight( I know of 2 people who have done this). but I do agree that if you loose the weight, and eat like shit, your gonna look like shit again.

  14. #14
    BiggDaddy's Avatar
    BiggDaddy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    30
    weight loss : Clen
    fat burning : Cytomel
    Destroy everthing: DNP
    L Thyroxine is in the same boat as synthriod, it will hwlp but not worth the effects.

  15. #15
    OG LOK's Avatar
    OG LOK is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddy
    weight loss : Clen
    fat burning : Cytomel
    Destroy everthing: DNP
    L Thyroxine is in the same boat as synthriod, it will hwlp but not worth the effects.
    I disagree with you...just because you might be scared to take DNP does not mean it destroys everything.and how can you say Clen works for weightloss? that shit is a waste of money.

  16. #16
    OG LOK's Avatar
    OG LOK is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    45
    bro one thing you might want to look into if your scared to take DNP is an ECA stack, at least it works...but it sucks as it kills my workouts.

  17. #17
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Quote Originally Posted by OG LOK
    I think clen sucks personally. DNP is anti-catabolic, meaning it burns FAT not muscle.
    Duh clen is also anti-catabolic it does not burn muscle

  18. #18
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by OG LOK
    I disagree with you...just because you might be scared to take DNP does not mean it destroys everything.and how can you say Clen works for weightloss? that shit is a waste of money.
    I think the sides of dnp like vision loss and death do scare people... take all precautions. Clen works like ECA stacks so it is for weightloss, I only will take it 2on-2off(weeks that is). You can do cytomel with test/var cycle cutting... would be nice cutter.

  19. #19
    OG LOK's Avatar
    OG LOK is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I think the sides of dnp like vision loss and death do scare people... take all precautions. Clen works like ECA stacks so it is for weightloss, I only will take it 2on-2off(weeks that is). You can do cytomel with test/var cycle cutting... would be nice cutter.
    bro not for nothing, but people die for one of 2 reasons when on DNP . they are allergic to it, nothing you can do about that. and the other is because they go up to 800 mg's a day on there first cycle and over heat..when im on I keep a close eye on my temp and take it lots of potassium. if my temp goes over 102 degrees I discontinue use. prop and tren works great too.

  20. #20
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddy
    weight loss : Clen
    fat burning : Cytomel
    Destroy everthing: DNP
    L Thyroxine is in the same boat as synthriod, it will hwlp but not worth the effects.


    lol ur soo full of shit

  21. #21
    OG LOK's Avatar
    OG LOK is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Duh clen is also anti-catabolic it does not burn muscle
    bro please don't insult my intelligence with some wise remark. I was answering his question ,

  22. #22
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by OG LOK
    if my temp goes over 102 degrees I discontinue use.
    Thats nice but the half-life is 36 hours, so depending on dose just discontinuing will not give immediate relief.

  23. #23
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Quote Originally Posted by OG LOK
    bro please don't insult my intelligence with some wise remark. I was answering his question ,
    with some wise remark...

    Its a fact u moron

  24. #24
    OG LOK's Avatar
    OG LOK is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    with some wise remark...

    Its a fact u moron
    i think your ignorance blinded you because I was talking about the Duh part ...dont think your the man because you have a post count in the thousands and im a newbie to this board...and if that you in your avatar you are impeccably small, I wouldn't even take advice from you.

  25. #25
    OG LOK's Avatar
    OG LOK is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Thats nice but the half-life is 36 hours, so depending on dose just discontinuing will not give immediate relief.
    you are correct. when it happenes to me I hop in a cold shower and drink an excess of water. it has only happened once and it was because it was in the summer and my AC broke. that sucked.

  26. #26
    MASTER's Avatar
    MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,432
    dnp is king, but i swear i thought i was gona die when i took it, i only managed to do 2 weeks, but i was running a high end dose...

  27. #27
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by OG LOK
    you are correct. when it happenes to me I hop in a cold shower and drink an excess of water. it has only happened once and it was because it was in the summer and my AC broke. that sucked.
    I could not imagine doing dnp in the summer months. My advice is not to use it then

  28. #28
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Quote Originally Posted by OG LOK
    i think your ignorance blinded you because I was talking about the Duh part ...dont think your the man because you have a post count in the thousands and im a newbie to this board...and if that you in your avatar you are impeccably small, I wouldn't even take advice from you.
    lol...you crack me up....Im not even a bodybuilder you idiot....

  29. #29
    OG LOK's Avatar
    OG LOK is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I could not imagine doing dnp in the summer months. My advice is not to use it then
    nah trust me bro, i am not a newbie to this game...it was just a bad luck thing that whole week was bad luck for me...I did it in the summer because my office has a nice cold AC . I am not stupid.

  30. #30
    OG LOK's Avatar
    OG LOK is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    lol...you crack me up....Im not even a bodybuilder you idiot....
    ok so how does that look making you on a BODY BUILDING WEBSITE!! what a herb you are. i bet you have juiced too right? what are you 18?

  31. #31
    Giantz11's Avatar
    Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,317
    Use T3 over Tricana, Tricana seems to cause a fast and total shutdown of the thyroid. Faster then T3.

  32. #32
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Quote Originally Posted by OG LOK
    ok so how does that look making you on a BODY BUILDING WEBSITE!! what a herb you are. i bet you have juiced too right? what are you 18?
    nope just 3 weeks of slin...yeah Im 18...and why I am on a BBing website is non of ur fucking bussiness

  33. #33
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Peoples feelings are getting hurt on this thread...







    Get over it girls.

  34. #34
    Giantz11's Avatar
    Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,317
    Come on fella's lets keep this on topic. Iron, I will beat you

  35. #35
    tboney's Avatar
    tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,518
    This thread is high schoolish! Try an ephedra based fat burner and eat clean and do lots of cardio.

  36. #36
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Come on fella's lets keep this on topic. Iron, I will beat you
    No sex for you if u keep up this attitude...ull end up like this>>



  37. #37
    OG LOK's Avatar
    OG LOK is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Come on fella's lets keep this on topic. Iron, I will beat you
    my fault, I know this makes me look bas as a newbie.... Ironfreak... can we still be lovers and friends? after the lovin can you be a friend and make me a sam'wich?

  38. #38
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Quote Originally Posted by OG LOK
    my fault, I know this makes me look bas as a newbie.... Ironfreak... can we still be lovers and friends? after the lovin can you be a friend and make me a sam'wich?
    yeah as long as u go get the sandwich...and get me a beer with it

  39. #39
    OG LOK's Avatar
    OG LOK is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    yeah as long as u go get the sandwich...and get me a beer with it
    only if u tell me im still as pretty as the day you met me...oh and a PLEASE too!

  40. #40
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Thread Closed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •