Hellbound is offline New Member

Injection question

I just recently started my test enanthate /dbol cycle and yesterday was my third shot(250mg last Thursday, 250mg Monday, and 250mg shot yesterday) and started the dbol at 40mg spaced throughout the day last Saturday so this is really my first week I just started the test a few days early in anticipation Anyway so far my shots have been pretty good until yesterday. I was going in my shoulder and for some reson the needle was kind of hard to push in. It would go in about a 1/4 of an inch at a time then I would need to twist ant turn it to get it in more. This was a new needle BTW. It really was no big deal at all I still got it in it just took alot longer than usual wondering what was the reasoning for that.

Anyway I can't wait until these substances kick in from what I've read the test can take quite a while that's why I threw in some dbol. At the gym the other night I could sware that my arms were pumped really hard. I think it's a little early for anything to be "kicking in" but it was still nice it'll be nice to finally see what these anabolics are all cracked up to be.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Could be from hitting scar tissue which makes it harder to inject. Do you lube the needle ? When you push the air out of the needle hold the needle pointing straight up and push a drop out and let it run down the pin. You will even see little beeds of liquid on the top which also helps.

I doubt it was scar tissue this was my second time ever injecting in my delt. Maybe the needle was kind of dull I guess I should have just threw another one on there....and yes I do lube the needle up before injecting. I'm still new to injecting so maybe it's just going to make more practice.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    If this is his first cycle, which it sounds like, I doubt he hit scar tissue.

Practice makes perfect Danielson...

Welcome to the darkside brotha.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbound
    I doubt it was scar tissue this was my second time ever injecting in my delt. Maybe the needle was kind of dull I guess I should have just threw another one on there....and yes I do lube the needle up before injecting. I'm still new to injecting so maybe it's just going to make more practice.
    You never been to the doctors in your life to get a needle

Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    If this is his first cycle, which it sounds like, I doubt he hit scar tissue.

Practice makes perfect Danielson...

Welcome to the darkside brotha.

Thanks I've been natural for far too long. I forgot to mention that my hands still shake a little when injecting.lol Now realize that ever since I was a kid I have been VERY afraid of needles. So the fact that I am doing my own injections now is a huge step. It's not so bad though my nerves will eventually calm down when doing injections.

I feel nothing after 3 injections nothing at all I thought I would feel like I was on something by now.lol Yeah I know I know it takes a few weeks at least however the dbol should be kicking in any day now I would imagine. I mean I did get a damn good pump yesterday at the gym but it's hard to say if it was the dbol or just because I increased my carb intake. Patience.....gotta have patience.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    I was once needlephobic myself as a child...I'd say it is safe to say I conqured this fear a long time ago.

BTW, nice avy hellbound...the evil pinhead...

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    You never been to the doctors in your life to get a needle

yeah but the nurses always do the injections in my glute. I honestly can't remember ever having a nurse or doctor injecting in my shoulder.....well maybe for a technis(correct spelling?) shot but that was a long time ago.

Rye_guy is offline Member
    yeah, usually when I do something stupid and get hurt, the doc will shoot my delt. but I had one nurse do my glute, I think the sick chick just wanted to see my tight lil ass!

Thread Information