Thread: test Prop

hardrock3 is offline Junior Member

test Prop

what is the use, been coming off a deca 300 eq 400 test cyp200, ran out of cyp and only a 1/2c of eq so with thinkin I loaded up a c and 1/2 of the t400. No problems at all site sore, getting sorer, next nightbitchy, next day real bitchy, hip hurt ooops to much of that t400. took a week off and almost another. been up 21 weeks, continue with the t400, just go test cyp, lihgt dose of deca and start tapering down or just say hell with it and continue down use one kit hcg and clomid.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardrock3
    what is the use, been coming off a deca 300 eq 400 test cyp200, ran out of cyp and only a 1/2c of eq so with thinkin I loaded up a c and 1/2 of the t400. No problems at all site sore, getting sorer, next nightbitchy, next day real bitchy, hip hurt ooops to much of that t400. took a week off and almost another. been up 21 weeks, continue with the t400, just go test cyp, lihgt dose of deca and start tapering down or just say hell with it and continue down use one kit hcg and clomid.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    I'm a little unclear on exactly what you're saying, but it sounds to me like to didn't plan out your cycle very well. When you run out of gear it should be planned; a cycle should never be improvised. I would advise you to get off what you're doing, begin PCT and build another, planned cycle properly.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I really can't tell what you are asking. I think you are asking whether to taper or not. I would end the use of the deca four weeks before the test. I would not taper test dosage but would follow proper PCT therapy including HCG (if necessary), Clomid, and Nolvadex to name a few.

hardrock3 is offline Junior Member
    ya'll are right was damn near asleep when I thought about posting. Was about to start tapering when I realized it wasn't possible with what is left. Now about test prop, can it be used for a taper off heavier stuff? Or it so short acting it won't do any good?

Thread Information