Thread: Test E Dose ?

Perskription is offline Junior Member

Test E Dose ?

i read on hear about the debate between taking more mgs of test doesn't always make greater gains. So here is my question Will i see a big differnce taking 750mg of test a week over 500 mg?

KDRLINUS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Perskription
    i read on hear about the debate between taking more mgs of test doesn't always make greater gains. So here is my question Will i see a big differnce taking 750mg of test a week over 500 mg?
    What is your cycle history?

this will be my 4th cycle

this will be my 4th cycle
    i have a buddy close to my age. He is absolutely hugh. He has been using for over 20 years and uses TEST only. He has never used more then 1.5 grams a week. So who knows as you may get good gains from 500 mgs only. If the cycle is going to be fairly long, if after 6 weeks of 500 your not seeing gains, bump it by 100-200. I know people don't believe this, but 100 mgs a shot does work. It doesn't have to be bumped 250 mgs or more to be effective.

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    i have a buddy close to my age. He is absolutely hugh. He has been using for over 20 years and uses TEST only. He has never used more then 1.5 grams a week. So who knows as you may get good gains from 500 mgs only. If the cycle is going to be fairly long, if after 6 weeks of 500 your not seeing gains, bump it by 100-200. I know people don't believe this, but 100 mgs a shot does work. It doesn't have to be bumped 250 mgs or more to be effective.
    dosent test kick in only after 5 weeks or so.................?????

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alex7674
    Well depends on the test or i should say the ester attached be it prop, enanthat etc.

Personally i usually see results of say enanthate after about 3 weeks, scientifically speaking the test is in your system the moment you inject it the ether just slows the release of the test from the injection site.

anyone else have some info for me

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

Diet, training and rest make for greater gains......... if u don't have that part of the equation figured out then you won't get good gains no matter how much test u use....

I have a good diet and get lots of rest. I was just wondering if its really worth spending the extra cash on more test if its not necessary

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a good diet and get lots of rest. I was just wondering if its really worth spending the extra cash on more test if its not necessary

You don't want to start out with high doses .... it will only go up from there..
    for a first cycle 500mg a week is very good... I wldn't bump my dose up till I no longer got good gains from that...

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alex7674
    3 weeks should be enough ....just my Xp

Thread Information