Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    monkeyboy's Avatar
    monkeyboy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    85

    looking 4 a good mass stack

    im 32 yrs old i was on 500mg ethanate 4 ten weeks 50mg anadrol 4 five weeks i gain 30 pounds ive been off for 8 weeks and i want to know the best bread and butter stack

  2. #2
    hosam4ever's Avatar
    hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    cairo/egypt
    Posts
    2,724
    test deca dbol

  3. #3
    monkeyboy's Avatar
    monkeyboy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    85
    how many mgs? and how long

  4. #4
    hosam4ever's Avatar
    hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    cairo/egypt
    Posts
    2,724
    whats ur cycle history 1st

  5. #5
    Milky87 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    922
    Try something like this:
    week 1 - 12: 500mg test E/week
    week 1 - 12: 400mg deca /week
    week 1 - 5: dbol 30mg ED

    PCY should start a little over 2 weeks after last shot:
    week 14 % 15: nolve 40mg ED
    week 16 % 17: nolva 20mg ED

  6. #6
    Milky87 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    922
    taken from a MOD on another forum:

    This cycle is designed for the newbie first cycle that would like to stack 3 different forums together to get the MOST out of his fresh receptors.

    Newbie should have atleat 3 years of training and atleast 1 year of reseach.

    BODY TYPE OF PERSON CYCLE IS DESIGNED FOR------This cycle is designed for the person that has the body weight between 175lb -215 lbs..with bodyfat under 13%

    TYPE OF CYCLE-----Mass

    This cycle will consist of test deca /EQ and dbol .

    DBOL weeks 1-5 35 mg ED

    Test ....(long acting test - sus-enan-cyp) weeks 1-10 500mg ..2 shots per week....monday and thurs.

    Deca/EQ ..weeks 1-10 400mg per week mon and thurs. (shots of test and eq/deca can be taking at the sametime in the same syringe)

    Post cycled meds. IMO clomid is best

    I start clomid 2 weeks after my last shot of test and deca/eq for 4 weeks

    Week1 50mg ed
    weeks 2 100mg eod
    week 3 50mg ed
    week 4 100mg eod (optional)


    ED=Every day
    EOD= Every other day

  7. #7
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    37,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Milky87
    taken from a MOD on another forum:

    This cycle is designed for the newbie first cycle that would like to stack 3 different forums together to get the MOST out of his fresh receptors.

    Newbie should have atleat 3 years of training and atleast 1 year of reseach.

    BODY TYPE OF PERSON CYCLE IS DESIGNED FOR------This cycle is designed for the person that has the body weight between 175lb -215 lbs..with bodyfat under 13%

    TYPE OF CYCLE-----Mass

    This cycle will consist of test deca /EQ and dbol .

    DBOL weeks 1-5 35 mg ED

    Test ....(long acting test - sus-enan-cyp) weeks 1-10 500mg ..2 shots per week....monday and thurs.

    Deca/EQ ..weeks 1-10 400mg per week mon and thurs. (shots of test and eq/deca can be taking at the sametime in the same syringe)

    Post cycled meds. IMO clomid is best

    I start clomid 2 weeks after my last shot of test and deca/eq for 4 weeks

    Week1 50mg ed
    weeks 2 100mg eod
    week 3 50mg ed
    week 4 100mg eod (optional)


    ED=Every day
    EOD= Every other day
    id agree with the above except for id run the test for 12 weeks and stop the deca 2 weeks before the test

  8. #8
    monkeyboy's Avatar
    monkeyboy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    85
    ok thanks

  9. #9
    IRNMAD is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    216
    tren and test

  10. #10
    Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Compton
    Posts
    2,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Milky87
    Try something like this:
    week 1 - 12: 500mg test E/week
    week 1 - 12: 400mg deca /week
    week 1 - 5: dbol 30mg ED

    PCY should start a little over 2 weeks after last shot:
    week 14 % 15: nolve 40mg ED
    week 16 % 17: nolva 20mg ED
    thats a nice setup or swap out the deca for tren e at the same dosage and weeks.

  11. #11
    goalseeker's Avatar
    goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada me2,eh..
    Posts
    3,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Milky87
    Try something like this:
    week 1 - 12: 500mg test E/week
    week 1 - 12: 400mg deca /week
    week 1 - 5: dbol 30mg ED

    PCY should start a little over 2 weeks after last shot:
    week 14 % 15: nolve 40mg ED
    week 16 % 17: nolva 20mg ED
    that looks good to me too, but I would throw in some drol for the dbol. But thats just me, some may say for the first one use the dbol. But I didnt like it...JMO

  12. #12
    Darkness's Avatar
    Darkness is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Charlotte in a cage
    Posts
    860
    Run test 2 weeks longer than the deca .
    1-4 dbol 30-50mg ED
    1-14 Test e 500mg EW
    1-12 Deca 400mgs EW

  13. #13
    Stankeric's Avatar
    Stankeric is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy
    im 32 yrs old i was on 500mg ethanate 4 ten weeks 50mg anadrol 4 five weeks i gain 30 pounds ive been off for 8 weeks and i want to know the best bread and butter stack

    You should give this a try!! This is my winter bulking cycle....have heard really good things about this cycle (or at least ones kinda like it!)

    Planning on running this cycle at the begging of January or when I am at a steady 215lbs, whichever comes first:

    wk 1-13 Test E @ 750mg/wk
    wk 1-12 EQ @ 600mg/wk
    wk 1-4 Dbol @ 50mg/wk
    wk 5-13 Tren @ 75mg/ED
    wk 13-15 Propionat @ 50mg/ED

    wk 1-13 nolva @ 20mg/ed
    wk 1-13 Liquidex @ 1mg every 3 days



    Diet:

    MEAL #1 - 10 eggs white
    (4 Slices whole-wheat w/2 tbs. Lite Peanut butter)
    -or- 2 Packets oatmeal


    MEAL #2 - 100 Grams Pro Complex
    6-8 frozen strawberries & 1-cup blueberries
    Banana 1 scoop Cell Mass


    MEAL #3 - 8oz. Chicken, Turkey, or Fish
    2 cups whole-wheat pasta or 1 large sweet potato
    1 serv. Green vegetable (1-2 cups)


    MEAL #4 - 8oz. White meat or lean red meat
    (pre workout) 1 cup brown rice
    2 veggies


    MEAL #5 - 100 Grams Pro Complex
    (post workout) 6-8 frozen strawberries & 1-cup blueberries
    Banana 1 scoop Cell Mass


    MEAL #6 - 10 egg whites or 8oz. Lean meat
    1 cup brown rice
    2 cups mixed fruit



    Hydration: 1 gallon + non-workout days
    1 gallon + workout days

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Under A Bar
    Posts
    4,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Stankeric
    You should give this a try!! This is my winter bulking cycle....have heard really good things about this cycle (or at least ones kinda like it!)

    Planning on running this cycle at the begging of January or when I am at a steady 215lbs, whichever comes first:

    wk 1-13 Test E @ 750mg/wk
    wk 1-12 EQ @ 600mg/wk
    wk 1-4 Dbol @ 50mg/wk
    wk 5-13 Tren @ 75mg/ED
    wk 13-15 Propionat @ 50mg/ED

    wk 1-13 nolva @ 20mg/ed
    wk 1-13 Liquidex @ 1mg every 3 days



    Diet:

    MEAL #1 - 10 eggs white
    (4 Slices whole-wheat w/2 tbs. Lite Peanut butter)
    -or- 2 Packets oatmeal


    MEAL #2 - 100 Grams Pro Complex
    6-8 frozen strawberries & 1-cup blueberries
    Banana 1 scoop Cell Mass


    MEAL #3 - 8oz. Chicken, Turkey, or Fish
    2 cups whole-wheat pasta or 1 large sweet potato
    1 serv. Green vegetable (1-2 cups)


    MEAL #4 - 8oz. White meat or lean red meat
    (pre workout) 1 cup brown rice
    2 veggies


    MEAL #5 - 100 Grams Pro Complex
    (post workout) 6-8 frozen strawberries & 1-cup blueberries
    Banana 1 scoop Cell Mass


    MEAL #6 - 10 egg whites or 8oz. Lean meat
    1 cup brown rice
    2 cups mixed fruit



    Hydration: 1 gallon + non-workout days
    1 gallon + workout days


    I remember you from before. How could I forget from that crazy cycle you did.

    How many cycles have you done as of now? any good gains?

  15. #15
    monkeyboy's Avatar
    monkeyboy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    85
    i like this thanks alot

  16. #16
    Stankeric's Avatar
    Stankeric is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    I remember you from before. How could I forget from that crazy cycle you did.

    How many cycles have you done as of now? any good gains?

    This will be my third. I did two this year and went from 160lbs in Jan. 05 to 210lbs currently.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Under A Bar
    Posts
    4,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Stankeric
    This will be my third. I did two this year and went from 160lbs in Jan. 05 to 210lbs currently.

    Good gains bro.
    You should try to cut down on the # of steroids you do for health reasons.

  18. #18
    goalseeker's Avatar
    goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada me2,eh..
    Posts
    3,011
    ya, how were the gains with this one?

  19. #19
    Milky87 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    922
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    Run test 2 weeks longer than the deca.
    Excellent. I knew that the deca would take longer to get out of the system but had no idea that the 3 extra carbons would make it stay THAT much longer. Good to know

  20. #20
    needbigguns's Avatar
    needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,219
    Isnt Tren the better option with test to deca if you can handle the sides in terms of mass ?

    And what about Anadrol @ 100mg ED for 4-5 Weeks ?

    How about this for a great mass stack

    Test E @ 750mg/ Week 1-10
    Tren @ 75mg EOD Week 1-10
    Anadrol @ 100mg ED - 4/5 weeks

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •