AZlifter is offline Associate Member

Can clomid & novaldex be obtained legally?

Here's the scoop fellas!

I hear that clomid and novaldex can be obtained legally within the US? I have a hard time believing this but shit i thought i'd ask you guys. If this statement is correct could you please point me to where i can get this? I am having trouble obtaining the anti-e's!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks brothers for your time and any help!

CKMODEL is offline Banned
    YES CLOMIDS ARE LEGAL IN THE US,, PM FOR MORE INFO

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Obtained legally? Well the only way I know of that you can get these two is with a doctors script. Otherwise, they are considered illegal to my knowledge unless the law has recently changed.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    yes legal with a perscrition. They are not over the counter
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I've brought back clen , clomid, and proviron from TJ and declared it when I walked across...They looked it up in their book and let me have it...

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Clomid & Nolvadex are controlled substances (you need a prescription to purchase them, posession is legal w/o a prescription), steroids are sceduled (you need a prescription to buy them and posesion w/o a prescription is ILLEGAL).

You can't buy them OTC in the US. Theoretically, Customs could stop you and confiscate them if you import w/o a prescription, but that rarely happens.
    Last edited by Ajax; 05-16-2002 at 12:35 AM.

tanto is offline Junior Member
    they are not legal without prescription,here i mean they are not otc,but you are allowed to import personal 90 days supply without script as long as drug is not listed as a controled substance.

within usa ,yes it,s possible to obtain some drugs for''research''purposes only

jaybird is offline Junior Member
    nolvadex and clomid are not, ARE NOT CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE, but you can (not likely) get in trouble if you don't have a script.

they are illegal to purchase w/o a script, but its legal to have possesion

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by Ajax
    Theoretically, Customs could stop you and confiscate them if you import w/o a prescription, but that rarely happens.
    Um, actually they can't really do this.

This was copied from http://www.customs.ustreas.gov/travel/travel.htm :

A new bill was recently passed by Congress that amends a portion of the Controlled Substances Act (21USC956(a)). This amendment allows a United States resident to import up to 50 dosage units of a controlled medication without a valid prescription at an international land border. These medications must be declared upon arrival, be for your own personal use and in their original container. However, travelers should be aware that drug products which are not approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration may not be acceptable for such importation. FDA warns that such drugs are often of unknown quality and discourages buying drugs sold in foreign countries. Please go to http://www.fda.gov/ora/import/purcha...edications.htm for further information.

Originally posted by KeyMastur

Um, actually they can't really do this.

This was copied from http://www.customs.ustreas.gov/travel/travel.htm :

A new bill was recently passed by Congress that amends a portion of the Controlled Substances Act (21USC956(a)). This amendment allows a United States resident to import up to 50 dosage units of a controlled medication without a valid prescription at an international land border. These medications must be declared upon arrival, be for your own personal use and in their original container. However, travelers should be aware that drug products which are not approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration may not be acceptable for such importation. FDA warns that such drugs are often of unknown quality and discourages buying drugs sold in foreign countries. Please go to http://www.fda.gov/ora/import/purcha...edications.htm for further information.
    Good to know! I read that web site recently and missed the 50 dosage units qualification!

kyzr40 is offline New Member
    if this is true then can you order out of country and have the clomid shipped in. or could you have it confiscated.

Well Kyz,

It looks like you could order overseas (if you find a "realiable" source) then more than likely they won't take it from ya. If you are going to give it a shot...keep me posted and let me know if it worked for ya!

Thanks Bro

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by CKMODEL
    YES CLOMIDS ARE LEGAL IN THE US,, PM FOR MORE INFO
    *cough* scammer *cough*

Originally posted by McBain

*cough* scammer *cough*
    lol....go figure.....

bswowl is offline New Member
    CHECK OUT MEDSMEX.COM

Originally posted by kyzr40
    if this is true then can you order out of country and have the clomid shipped in. or could you have it confiscated.
    Yes. Typically, even if customs opens the package, they will just re-seal it and send it on--as longg as there are no steroids in the package.

FYI: It's also worthwhile to consider ordering your Clomid, Nolvadex , Arimidex , Proviron , Finesteride, Proscar (basically anything that's not a steroid ) from a seperate source--or demand your source ship those items in a sperate package--because they won't get snagged, unless they are with steroids!

Thread Information