Thread: How many cycles

Nismo is offline Member

How many cycles

Once you hit where you want to be, do you continue your cycles or do you just take smaller dosages?

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    No one ever really stops

But to answer your question, it's all about where you want to be, look, etc..

People have different desires/goals so to each his own. For me i'm doing more experimenting to find out what compounds I like and work well for me. Than i'll take it from there. Right now i'm toying with moderate doses, but adding more compounds.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    Once you hit where you want to be, do you continue your cycles or do you just take smaller dosages?
    Cruise on 250 mgs test weekly,with an occasional cycle thrown in for shits and giggles.That's what I'll be doing shortly(next 2 yrs).

~Pinnacle~

elite2kr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Cruise on 250 mgs test weekly,with an occasional cycle thrown in for shits and giggles.That's what I'll be doing shortly(next 2 yrs).

~Pinnacle~

cruise, how much test are you on currently?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by elite2kr
    cruise, how much test are you on currently?
    I just came off cycle this past Sunday and I'm cruising on 250 mgs test/100 mg Deca and a measly 2 iu's HGH.I need to really give my system a break.Might even drop the test to 125 mgs.

~Pinnacle~

Swampwood is offline New Member
    lol.. I'v never heard of anyone being where they wanna be. Your a lucky man.

Well I have a different stance here.
    1) Do you ever plan on cycling again

2) If you plan to never cycle again, then just keep the cal's up and you'll be fine. I'm 53 and will do 150-250 mgs for the rest of my life...HRT. Is that where you want to be.

3) No one cycles for ever. but if they **** up the natural test production from years of gear then you end up like me, having to inject the rest of your life. Brother if your where you want to be, stop all gear and just eat and train. you can't go wrong. Take it from an old man.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    good point TOM

My take.................where I want to be is perfect. In reality I will never be there. We are all (to a degree) body dismorphic.A guy asked me the other day, "are you happy with your body"?, I replied, "no, that's why I work out". Having said that, I am 5'8" and 275 pounds, been doing this gear thing for 23 years and I am sorta ok with where I am at, however a lower dose doesn't do shit for me anymore. What was the question again?

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    i like to run some test e , or even some tren every so often.. even 6 weeks of winstrol will give you a good boost.
    thats just me though.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Although mike and i have not seen eye to eye before.. i respect him as he knows his shit.. and hes old enough to be my dad. Not to knock him for age.
    So i take what he says as good advice. Hes been in the game along time.
    And call it old school if you wish.. but it works well. Tried and true.

thanks mike. Still looking for more input bros

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    My take.................where I want to be is perfect. In reality I will never be there. We are all (to a degree) body dismorphic.A guy asked me the other day, "are you happy with your body"?, I replied, "no, that's why I work out". Having said that, I am 5'8" and 275 pounds, been doing this gear thing for 23 years and I am sorta ok with where I am at, however a lower dose doesn't do shit for me anymore. What was the question again?
    5 8 275 8% u got any pics?

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    once you pop you just cant stop

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    My life is just one big cycle

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    Well I have a different stance here.
    1) Do you ever plan on cycling again

2) If you plan to never cycle again, then just keep the cal's up and you'll be fine. I'm 53 and will do 150-250 mgs for the rest of my life...HRT. Is that where you want to be.

3) No one cycles for ever. but if they **** up the natural test production from years of gear then you end up like me, having to inject the rest of your life. Brother if your where you want to be, stop all gear and just eat and train. you can't go wrong. Take it from an old man.
    Thanks Oldman!!

Thread Information