Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Bossman's Avatar
    Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,400

    bulk to cutter cycle critique

    I would like to run a bulk to cutter cycle leading up to a competition. I hope to put on 6-8 lbs(or more) of muscle before cutting. Please take a look at what I have here and tell me if it looks like a good plan.

    18 week cycle:
    1-6 OT 50mgs ED
    1-4 Test prop 100 mgs ED
    1-12 Test Cyp 600 mgs Week
    1-12 EQ 600 mgs week
    12-18 Test prop 100 mgs ED
    12-18 tren 50-75 mgs Ed(first time on tren)w/vt B-6
    12-18 Masteron -50mgs ED
    HGH 4ius 6on/1off (starting 2 months before cycle and into PCT)
    HCG at weeks 6/12 and before PCT for a week 500 ED

    PCT: will consist of HGH
    Nolva and clomid

    I have a nutritionist/trainer who will help me the final days of prep. He makes suggestions but will not map out a cycle.

    The goal is as stated; gain a little mass the first 6 weeks and then prep for the next 12 weeks.

    Any suggestions on either the layout or different compounds would be great. Thanks!!

  2. #2
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    cycle looks good bro. the only this i would do is up my test from 600 to 700mg.

    I also think you would get much more out of the gh if you run 6iu day 5 on 2 off

  3. #3
    Bossman's Avatar
    Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,400
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    cycle looks good bro. the only this i would do is up my test from 600 to 700mg.

    I also think you would get much more out of the gh if you run 6iu day 5 on 2 off
    thanks gsxxr. I will bump up the test. That's a good idea on the GH but it puts me up to 30 ius a week vs 24. It would cost a bit more but if the outcome is that much greater it would be worth it. I am getting a hella good price on GH.

  4. #4
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810
    thanks gsxxr. I will bump up the test. That's a good idea on the GH but it puts me up to 30 ius a week vs 24. It would cost a bit more but if the outcome is that much greater it would be worth it. I am getting a hella good price on GH.

    A good price on gh.

    No mater how you cut it gh is not cheep

  5. #5
    Bossman's Avatar
    Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,400
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    A good price on gh.

    No mater how you cut it gh is not cheep

    Well, I didn't say cheap. But, much cheaper then I thought it was going to be when I first starting looking. I was originally only going to run 2ius ED but I think I can handle the 6 ius 5 on/2off for 6 months.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •