Thread: Bill Pearl

Im C murda is offline Junior Member

Bill Pearl

I was reading this weight training book today that i found and i was wondering if anyone knows if he used steroids or not. He claims he put on all his mass through a vegetarian diet. are these things possible.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Sure..

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    Not likely.

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    Not likely.

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    that's bullshit. i just looked at some pics of him, that guy was juicin'. a lot of people try to say those guys weren't using drugs because they didn't have 'em. that's also a massive load of shit. they had suspension, primobolan and a few other drugs. he may have been vegetarian, but i would bet my left nut that guy was using drugs.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    ive read a bit about him before, he said he just consumed a crap load of whey to offset the lack of protein brought on by being a vegetarian. as for juicing, its possible that he didnt but not likely.

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Read Anabolic Primer (at your favorite bookstore...by Kennedy).

Perl, (in his 50's) used juice prior to his last Mr. Universe Contest and added 30lbs of beef....not bad for an old man. He's also genetically gifted....so a vegetarian diet wouldn't affect his mesomorph body type as drastically as an ecotomorph. Perl now in his 70's speaks out against juice (alot of the old timers are now on the soapbox against juice...and pushing a propritary system).

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    I guess anything could be possible. Try it out and let me know if it works. Good luck!!

GetSwole83 is offline Associate Member
    Read Getting Stronger by Bill. He lays everything out in there ....the drugs...the transformation. It is quite interesting and inspiring. When you read his training regimens, and of course his genetics....you might understand how he could get the physique he did without drugs. But a lot of the legends used bodybuilding as a way of life...not just for contests etc...it was who HE was.

Thread Information