ZIA1 is offline New Member

Prop/Winny/Cardio question

100mg/EOD Prop, 100mg/EOD Winny, A-dex .50 ED...that's the stack

Diet is key to getting ripped but what would be the amount of cardio necessary to achieve this goal? I've heard 5 days at 40-45 min is plenty...others have said 7 days. Thoughts?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Firstly, run both of those sompounds ed not eod. ESPECIALLY the winny, I do winny 2xed, eod is just not worth it at all imo.

As for your question it is extremely general, how can we tell you how much cardio you need to do when we no ZERO stats. That is absolutely 100% impossible to tell you, but cardio eod isnt a bad idea to try and asses again after a couple weeks and see how your body is responding.

But again without your stats as far as Im concerned your could be 30%bf or 5%bf. Makes a HUGE difference here.

ZIA1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Firstly, run both of those sompounds ed not eod. ESPECIALLY the winny, I do winny 2xed, eod is just not worth it at all imo.

As for your question it is extremely general, how can we tell you how much cardio you need to do when we no ZERO stats. That is absolutely 100% impossible to tell you, but cardio eod isnt a bad idea to try and asses again after a couple weeks and see how your body is responding.

But again without your stats as far as Im concerned your could be 30%bf or 5%bf. Makes a HUGE difference here.
    Sorry about the lack of stats...I'm currently at no more then 10% and weighing 190 pounds.

Thread Information