Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 18 years old

baseketball10 is offline New Member

18 years old

I just turned 18 and I have been researching and wanting to use steroids now for about a year. I feel I am now old enough and I have plenty of weightlifting and nutrition experience under my belt. I am 5'11 180 lbs. with 11% body fat. I was just wanting some input on what yall think about me using roids. Thanks

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Let me be the first of many to say.....................Your too young.......

Stay natty.........................................the darkside will still be here when u are truly ready.....

STEVO 47 is offline Banned
    Lot's of experience. hmmmmm

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    Let me be the first of many to say.....................Your too young.......

Stay natty.........................................the darkside will still be here when u are truly ready.....
    Agreed......... unless you have been diagnosed with a hormone deficiency then you body produces more then enough test to grow on training, rest and food.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    May I ask why you would want to start this early? Honestly I am asking as it seems that right now your Test levels would be at their highest so why would you want to fvck with them. Yes having some more muscle would be cool but at 18 years old you have all the time in the world right now. The best Anabolic you can buy is food. Eat, lift, rest.... repeat you you will be way ahead than if you went the route you are talking about.

Do I think AAS is bad? No not at all but at 18 you should be thinking about getting the most out of what God gave you and Eat, life, rest... repeat (again and again).

AAS is NOT a quick fix or a magic pill/short to packing on lean muscle.. Yes it can help but not where you are now.

Just my opinion.. BTW welcome to forum.

Oldman (the nice one)

chest6 is offline Banned
    All about the diet and the training at 18.

The reason I want to possibly use them is because i play baseball and adding on some more muscle and strenght for the season would help me out tremendously. Anyway i was thinking of using test en. at 500mg/week.

chest6 is offline Banned
    trust me..the day you take your bulking diet seriously is the day you will see some serious results. You will thank me. Get over to the diet forum and I and many others will help you set up a good bulking diet. You wont have to worry about putting on much fat because of the basketball.

I play baseball not basketball, but i am already on a good buling diet with 300g of protein per day and 4500-5000 cals per day.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you can still gain a lot naturally at your age just with a good bulking diet, solid training program, and rest. Your body isnt physically mature enough for steroids

Quote Originally Posted by baseketball10
    I play baseball not basketball, but i am already on a good buling diet with 300g of protein per day and 4500-5000 cals per day.
    good, do that without steroids and the gains will definitely come. Then in a few years when youve built a better muscular base and your body is fully developed then think about steroids

if your diet is good like u say and u are training hard then u will grow.......
    18 is way too young.....JMO but I am sure others agree...

say i was to take steroids at this age (probably wont though with yalls input), which would yall suggest?

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to admit I do not fully understand the conversion of the amount of AAS Test added VS natural test but at 18 years old I would think you have higher levels than you would taking 500/week?? I am more than likely wrong on that issue but I still would not waste a dime on it right now.

IF your diet is clean 5000cals per day and 3000 grams of protein added Test is not going to help you, just stick with it, don't fall into the false thinking that you are going to grow so fast you can hear your muscles ripping.

Oldman (the nice one)

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    I have to admit I do not fully understand the conversion of the amount of AAS Test added VS natural test but at 18 years old I would think you have higher levels than you would taking 500/week?? I am more than likely wrong on that issue but I still would not waste a dime on it right now.

IF your diet is clean 5000cals per day and 3000 grams of protein added Test is not going to help you, just stick with it, don't fall into the false thinking that you are going to grow so fast you can hear your muscles ripping.

Oldman (the nice one)

I wld hate to see what kind of shits u wld take after eating 3000 grams of protein.....

natural test at age 18 is only about 50 mg per week

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Food...food...food...Thats what you need,but real good food, 200g or 300g of prot./day, and water a lots of water.

natural test at age 18 is only about 50 mg per week

If u fuk your natty test up your natural test production cld wind up being 0 mg per week...

with proper PCT it will be back up to natural levels though.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I wld hate to see what kind of shits u wld take after eating 3000 grams of protein.....
    10 pound tar babies

say i was to take steroids at this age (probably wont though with yalls input), which would yall suggest?

Ahahahaha. Ok, this is where all of us stupid people tell you how it's done, huh?

I'm around your age. But come on bro, you should be able to get ALOT bigger than what you are right now naturally.

chest6 is offline Banned
    oh ok I cant read. What position? I played my whole life til I quit after my senior year last year. College bball just aint fun from what my buddies told me.

i must have bad genetics or something because with my proper routine and diet i still havent gotten much bigger or stronger

i start at second but also pitch a little bit

i must have bad genetics or something because with my proper routine and diet i still havent gotten much bigger or stronger
    Your proper routine and diet needs changed for the better. Look in the workout/diet fourm.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Why do you want to get much bigger playing second, and ESPECIALLY pitching. When I started hitting the weights hard, my velocity when anywhere but up. Playing second you should typically be a good contact hitter, is this the case??

with proper PCT it will be back up to natural levels though.

Yeah that's for people who's hormonal system is fully developed... U cld fuk yourself up and not know it till years later....

i hit .600 last year so i am a real good contact hitter but i wanted to add some more power to that. become more of a Marcus Giles or Bret Boone style player.

And another point.
    You have more than enough power to hit a baseball with a metal bat out of a highschool field (i hope). thats the only part of baseball that requires strength. The rest of the time your just out on the field picking your ass doing nothing. Pitching requires very little weightlifting strength as well.

im pretty sure you have some improvement to make to your diet and training. At 18 you still have lots to learn about training and nutrition. Hell Im 30 and I still learning every day and Ive been training for 15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    And another point.
    You have more than enough power to hit a baseball with a metal bat out of a highschool field (i hope). thats the only part of baseball that requires strength. The rest of the time your just out on the field picking your ass doing nothing. Pitching requires very little weightlifting strength as well.

Don't forget about picking your nuts too.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Don't forget about picking your nuts too.

Well if he does a nice long cycle of a couple harsh compounds he might not be able to find his nuts to pick......

Well if he does a nice long cycle of a couple harsh compounds he might not be able to find his nuts to pick......

ya got me there

Looks like we hijacked this one too. That should be a rule here.....Hijack all kids with stupid questions.
    Speaking of picking nuts, if he has no nuts to pick, can't he just adjust his tool?

chest6 is offline Banned
    For more make sure you keep your hands loose and the backside starts the swing first. Keeping the hands loose will add a lot of batspeed..a lot better than trying to muscle balls out like I did until I changed junior year-ish. HRs went up by about 3-4 each year. Sure giles and boone are good at that too..but I think Boone juiced. You really don't need to, it will hurt your pitching most likely unless you use it strictly for recovery. Trust me, you don't need it. Look at your mechanics and timing before looking for hormonal assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    For more make sure you keep your hands loose and the backside starts the swing first. Keeping the hands loose will add a lot of batspeed..a lot better than trying to muscle balls out like I did until I changed junior year-ish. HRs went up by about 3-4 each year. Sure giles and boone are good at that too..but I think Boone juiced. You really don't need to, it will hurt your pitching most likely unless you use it strictly for recovery. Trust me, you don't need it. Look at your mechanics and timing before looking for hormonal assistance.

What will hurt pitching?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Bulking up mainly, losing flexibility.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Looks like we hijacked this one too. That should be a rule here.....Hijack all kids with stupid questions.
    Speaking of picking nuts, if he has no nuts to pick, can't he just adjust his tool?
    If he doesn't include test in his cycle he might have a hard time getting his tool to work as well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information