jport1540 is offline Associate Member

Question Is decca righ for me???

I have been researching the site for some time now, and I have learned alot. But in regards to decca I have seen a lot of conflicting views. So, here is my queston. I am 5'9",178lbs, 20 years old, and about 13% body fat and I am staying on top of my diet and getting my cardio in. I was wondering if decca would be right for me at this point? If not, what would be if anything? Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys!

Gain more natural.
    Research more then you can answer if it would be right for you or not.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Gain more natural.
    Research more then you can answer if it would be right for you or not.
    Agree 100% besides deca alone is a bad idea! You should still be able to gain naturally at your age. If youre not, you doing somethings wrong

Why is decca bad alone? and what should it be taken in conjunction with? When would be a more apropriate age to start decca then? I just want to know all I can so I can make a well informed decision. Sorry for all the questions.

use the search button at the top, you'll find the answer real quick. I'll give u a hint its called deca dick!!

thanks for the help longhorn. Qucik question, everyone says that I am at the age where test is the highest, even though thats true, whats the disadvantage then at using an AAS at this age? The only thing I can think, would be it would mess with the levels of production of natural test in the body, but even after 1 cycle? I'm just a little confused on why 20 is too young, any information you can offer helps, I am eager to learn as much as I can. Thanks

your endocrine system is still developing, shutting it down with steroids before it fully develops can cause you more problems in the long run. Just wait a couple more years. Use the time to improve your training and diet and knowledge about AAS. You'll get better results if you wait a little longer.

i gotcha, thanks for the help man. When does the endocrine system usually finish developing?

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    ive been researching gear for over 6 years, and ive never heard anything about its effects on the endocrine system. are you sure about that? because my dad is a doctor, and he found my needles during my first cycle. he didn't say anything about it effecting the endocrine system though.

Thread Information